Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Self-Promotion Thread

Here's one I made recently
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2MrmKz0tRs
    Tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by humnut View Post
    Kay, I'll post something. This is one of my newer ones.
    I have to say, I didn't realize you were this good.
    The timing is spot on, the quality is great and the good use of video effect adds an extra level to it.
    I haven't become familiar with any of the video effect in my editing software as of yet. But this video has inspired me to try and use them in my next one. Because as I said, it really does add a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatSan View Post
    this is my epic amv(maybe) o and btw im new hello everyone!
    Welcome to Hell!!
    Just a tip. I understand you were probably going for a fast paced AMV but in this video it seems there are to many cut ins/outs.
    In other words to much is going on in to little of time in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionforce1337 View Post
    Here's one I did about a month ago. It's also Angel Beats, but no where near as awesome as the previous one posted.

Anyway....
    This was good. But I would just recommend finding a better quality source for your video next time.(DVD/Blu-Ray or even 720p fansubs) I think it would have been much better if it was in better quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Palla156 View Post
    Here's one I made recently
    Tell me what you think
    Once again, nice editing. Not so good video quality. And you should use an audio fade out next time.(seems to cut out a bit short.)
    Last edited by LawRayLiet; 07-06-2011 at 12:09 AM.
    AMV Hellspawn 01 - Kickstarter
    AMV Hellspawn - Open For Submissions
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Quote Originally Posted by LawRayLiet View Post

This was good. But I would just recommend finding a better quality source for your video next time.(DVD/Blu-Ray or even 720p fansubs) I think it would have been much better if it was in better quality.

If only it was as easy as that. I actually did get some 720p raws (I refuse to use anything with subs in my amvs) that looked damn good. I think something may have happened when I converted the file for upload to youtube that caused it's quality to go down. >_<

Regardless, thanks for the feedback ^_^

Lionforce1337's Youtube Channel
    AMV Fartz: A Parody (Submissions Open)
    -God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World-

Quote Originally Posted by synchanime View Post
    I make fan trailer amvs and I want some helpful criticism. So far the only series I have posted is bleach, but regardless of your opinion on bleach I think these are exceptional trailer amvs. I don't want to be arrogant- I want to learn. If anyone has trailer amvs they think are better I would love you to post them so I could learn new techniques or methods. I'm not a professional level effects guy in that I have very few effects (those I do aren't great), but I have good sensibilities for editing.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SynchAnime

What do you think of the videos there? Melody of the wind dance is my favorite, and that's the standard I want to beat as I continue making these videos.
    OH SNAP! **** JUST GOT EPIC! That's about as perfect as you can get for a fan made trailer. Not to inflate your ego or anything, but the timing was perfect, the mood was perfect, everything just felt right. If your specialty is fan trailers, then you don't have to worry about effects, all you have to do is focus on the mood of the video, which you got down to a tee on this one. What editing program do you use, If it's Vegas, I can give some tips on some simple effects that look really cool and don't throw it in peoples face.

Quote Originally Posted by LawRayLiet View Post
    I have to say, I didn't realize you were this good.
    The timing is spot on, the quality is great and the good use of video effect adds an extra level to it.
    I haven't become familiar with any of the video effect in my editing software as of yet. But this video has inspired me to try and use them in my next one. Because as I said, it really does add a whole new level.
    Why thank you, I'm always glad to be an inspiration. And as I said to synch, tell me what editing software you use and I may be able to give some tips. Your videos are good, but I can see (and don't take this the wrong way) where you can improve.

And for more shameless self promotion, here's another video. . .

[video=Koi Kaze -Taboo-]953[/video]

Another AMV I just made today.
    Sakaki just fits this song to well...

Last edited by LawRayLiet; 02-27-2012 at 07:31 AM.
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

Well Here's My AMV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae9_5ZHqlDg

School Day's - Too Much Love Will Kill You

This is my second AMV ever made.

Ha I didn't really know what to feel when I watched that amv.
    I couldn't help but laughing at every part he said: I'm just a ____ of the man I used to be. XD
    But I liked it, I also liked the song, don't know why I didn't recognize it at first.

Here's a ****ty yaoi video i made a while ago D<

Well.. seems like a good idea for discovering new stuff!
    Here is my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/Pukawatz?feature=mhee

Signing in :P

Last edited by LawRayLiet; 04-22-2012 at 07:21 PM.

I'm really proud of this Video.....

Streaming
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMM98...ure=plpp_video

download link
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=183378

Opinions??
    Last edited by Deemer; 05-05-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    "Is there a indelible line dividing sanity from insanity? or do they change, one into the other at the slightest turn of events?"

Quote Originally Posted by Deemer View Post
    I'm really proud of this Video.....

Streaming
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMM98...ure=plpp_video

download link
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=183378

Opinions??
    That one was pretty good, actually. I'll be sure to leave a formal opinion on it later.

This was crapped out from windows movie maker a while back during my early editing. I made it due to not liking how the original intro movies neglected timing in editing in favor of T & A. (at least in my opinion) Also, this is my first time testing out pitch shifting as to create a sort of mock duet. I wonder if other people ever thought to try this.

Some of my earlier work. Not the best thing I ever did, but I was still learning the ins and outs. There's a lot of foreshadowing of my future style in this one, if you know what I mean.

(that is to say, the use of ridiculously violent and offensive content just for the sake of saying I used ridiculously violent and offensive content)

If, for some odd reason, you want to download this, click here.

This one took ages (as usual) only to miss a deadline for a competition at an anime convention I did not even attend.

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast