Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Self-Promotion Thread

These aren't amv's. But if you guys are not beyond spreading my hobby or transcribing and orchestrating though the simple like on facebook or twitter I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by MADEVIL; 05-13-2012 at 11:20 AM.

More single series AMV Hell-esque spinoffs for you. This series is called AMV Bandwagon, because there were, are and will be many AMV Hell spinoffs out there.

(may be blocked in your country)

A confession: I find some of the jokes funny, although I doubt many on this forums would get them.

Quote Originally Posted by tengutenga View Post
    More single series AMV Hell-esque spinoffs for you. This series is called AMV Bandwagon, because there were, are and will be many AMV Hell spinoffs out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIQPcTYrSbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKGc4ZfY9Sc
    (may be blocked in your country)

A confession: I find some of the jokes funny, although I doubt many on this forums would get them.
    Ha, Super Book. The Death Note one was alright, some of the lip flaps are distracting. Learning how to mask could do you some real good.
    Even though I've never seen Vampire Princess Miyu, I actually like that video more. Mainly because the editing seems much better than the Death Note video.
    AMV Hellspawn 01 - Kickstarter
    AMV Hellspawn - Open For Submissions
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Hey guys! I'm new and this is my first AMV please tell me what you think. I've edited before but never an anime, it was quite challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by kljustice View Post
    Hey guys! I'm new and this is my first AMV please tell me what you think. I've edited before but never an anime, it was quite challenging.
    The Good:
    The editing seemed nice.
    Most of the syncing was done correctly.
    The special effects were also well done.
    Despite me never watching this anime, the video managed to keep my interest.

The Bad:
    The video was sort of pixelated at times. I recommend using DVD/Blu-Ray footage over TVrips and streaming site footage.
    There were visible subtitles in the video. These are quite distracting and I strongly discourage using footage with fansub subtitles in plain site.
    Some parts got sort of blurry when you appeared to zoom in the footage.
    The station watermark was present in some parts.
    I think I saw you attempting to lip sync in some parts of the video, but it was sort of off. If you need help on how to lip-sync, read this.

Anyway, just keep at it and I'm sure you'll improve. Also, I suggest you look over this for technical assistance and this for general guidelines on how to make AMVs.

Thanks! I will be doing more vids, I think i'll be getting into some game and even TV footage, i'll take a look at your links. Thx for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by kljustice View Post
    Thanks! I will be doing more vids, I think i'll be getting into some game and even TV footage, i'll take a look at your links. Thx for the input!
    No problem. Also, remember: game footage can be sort of tricky. If you're using your own games, you'll need a good capture card. (Provided you're recording a console game, that is.)

My latest video.

Yes, it's made with Naruto; and no, there was nothing I could do about the laugh tracks.

So.... many... unfinished.... videos...
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And I've got a bunch of other unfinished stuff on my hard drive, as well.

(I'm not even going to bother showing off my unfinished masterpiece)

Another new video from me

Yet another new release

needs better lip sync and a kick in quality

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

a brs video i made i little wile back. i worked hard on it so i hope u enjoy ^^

A guy showed me this song a while back and I instantly got the idea for making this one. It's still a work in progress, of course. Just thought I'd show you what I have so far.

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast