Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 845

Thread: AMV Self-Promotion Thread

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello everyone!
    First time posting here. I didn't want to make a separate thread, and I'm seriously not sure if I'm even allowed to post nsfw works here.
    HENTAI AMV (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

    I'm sorry if I broken some rules, and posted this where I shouldn't. I really wanted to make it for the 1st of April.
    Thank you everyone for making fun videos
    Last edited by LawRayLiet; 04-26-2017 at 05:29 AM.

  2. #827

    Default

    A bit late on approving the above post, so here's a bump.
    AMV Hellspawn 01 - Kickstarter
    AMV Hellspawn - Open For Submissions
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

  3. #828

    Default

    Huh, we got a visit from a /h/orny bastard. How could I have not noticed that?

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Hello everyone!
    First time posting here. I didn't want to make a separate thread, and I'm seriously not sure if I'm even allowed to post nsfw works here.
    HENTAI AMV (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

    I'm sorry if I broken some rules, and posted this where I shouldn't. I really wanted to make it for the 1st of April.
    Thank you everyone for making fun videos
    Next morning when someone asked me what to do I almost answered " get fisted"

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default



    Last edited by NOVO; 05-25-2017 at 09:23 PM.

  6. #831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LawRayLiet View Post
    I notice a lot of people tend to start a new thread to promote their AMV, and to be honest, I might do the same.
    So this thread is for anyone who wants to promote their AMV and/or recieve feedback. Just embed or post the link to your video.

    FAQ
    Q. Why isn't the AMV I just posted showing up?
    A. If you're newly registered, or have less than 5 post, your post may be sent to moderation to be approved before it will be visible publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by neozectt View Post
    YEAH!!!! DR HORRIBLE!!! I will keep this theme going with some stuff I made that I already posted but hey, I am such a Whore =D.

    [video=Chiyo's Brand New Day]849[/video]

    [video=Everything Kenshin Ever]858[/video]
    https://youtu.be/s5J6jVMrRGE
    Hero academia AMV

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hello. I've started a solo project for a tribute series called AMV hail.

    "AMV hail 1.11: This is (not) a rip off" is up now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i_BYytqoOQ

    I apologize for the bad quality. I have seen this great beginners guide of the AMV Hellspawn forums that I plan to follow to make sure part 2 looks better.

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    While I've seen alot worse, i have seen better.

    - You can't cut it at his point with low quality stuff, especially ripping episodes off of stream sites. Sailor Moon Crystal doesn't need to look any more fugly if you ask me. Strongly suggest you pay attention to those guides so your effort isn't a complete waste that doesn't stand up.

    - Work on your lip syncing. You don't have to go to the lengths that TFS does, but just make it enough to fool the human eye, whish is easy to do.

    - At the very least I didn't see you use SUBTITLES!!! so there's that.

    - Sorry, didn't exactly laugh all through that though amv hell was never all about comedy. Everything just felt...uninspired?

    - I at least reacted a bit to the one punch man joke with dbz. Better than nothing.

    Just....stop using low quality sources next time.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I don't think my effort was a complete waste, but I do agree I need to do better. Sorry I couldn't make you laugh, I'll take the advice you've given and put my best foot forward.

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Yes, that's overly harsh on my part as I don't want to imply you wasted your time when this stuff is so time consuming to do.

    Let me redo that one...People won't take it seriously in comparison to amv hell if you are taking your sources from stream sites as evidence by the watermark, and quality.

    I forget still that we all never started off knowing all the ends and outs, and only saw improving by jumping in the deep end. For that i'm sorry. You have to meet this half way though, as we have had one too many users not listen to our advice, and continue doing the same thing.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 06-26-2017 at 02:28 AM.

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I whole heatedly appreciate the advice. I don't think you were too harsh honestly. I noticed once I watched it the second time that it was very low quality. I do
    plan to work harder to meet expectations because this was something I really enjoyed doing. Thank you for the advice and the motivation.

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Okay, I just didn't want to inadvertently deter anyone as enough users here are responsible for that....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    *ahem*

    Well, while i'm not an expert i've been around long enough to know how to turn out decent stuff most of the time. So, PM or something if you have questions. Also, if you're interested you can probably get a bit of practice to if you want to participate in a couple project i'm doing.

    What editing program are you using out of curiosity?

  13. #838
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ult. Seabed Lower Levels
    Posts
    3,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hacksignify View Post
    Hello. I've started a solo project for a tribute series called AMV hail.

    "AMV hail 1.11: This is (not) a rip off" is up now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i_BYytqoOQ

    I apologize for the bad quality. I have seen this great beginners guide of the AMV Hellspawn forums that I plan to follow to make sure part 2 looks better.
    I enjoyed most of that, especially 3:46 lol. As I stated on YouTube, I would try to find higher quality source videos so the overall thing doesn't suffer.

    Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Will do, thank you.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Okay, I just didn't want to inadvertently deter anyone as enough users here are responsible for that....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    *ahem*

    Well, while i'm not an expert i've been around long enough to know how to turn out decent stuff most of the time. So, PM or something if you have questions. Also, if you're interested you can probably get a bit of practice to if you want to participate in a couple project i'm doing.

    What editing program are you using out of curiosity?
    I use Adobe Premier Elements.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •