Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What we call the news

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    That is one of the funniest articles I've ever read. MW2 be a training simulator? Did it teach him that he could bunny hop his way out of a gunfight? Or is this where he got the idea that knives kill instantly and have a farther reach than guns?
    MW2 a training simulator? He clearly has never played ARMA 2.
    PSN: Simpleton216
    Xbox: Simpleton216
    Steam: Simpleton216
    *skip to 10:35
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KunF0Jwtl_Y#t=13m40s

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/small/000/119/265/tsa-****bear.jpg?1304316301[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by simpleton216 View Post
    MW2 a training simulator? He clearly has never played ARMA 2.
    Or Counter Strike.
    Or Doom.

Because that's what REAL teenage sociopaths play, am I right fellas?

MOTHERFUGGIN' BONGOS!
    YEAH!

exciting nintendo news for the u.k xeonblade is out on the 18 august.
    xeonblade is the wiis second big game of the year after skyward sword.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...1_lnk3%7C82479

WASHINGTON ? President Barack Obama and Republican congressional leaders reached historic agreement Sunday night on a compromise to permit vital U.S. borrowing by the Treasury in exchange for more than $2 trillion in long-term spending cuts.

Officials said Republican Speaker John Boehner telephoned Obama at mid-evening to say the agreement had been struck.

Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid said that both his party and opposition Republicans gave more ground than they wanted to. He said it'll take members of both political parties to pass the measure.

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said that the pact "will ensure significant cuts in Washington spending" and he assured the markets that a first-ever default on U.S. obligations won't occur.

Both the leaders said they will brief their colleagues tomorrow on the details of the agreement.

---- Doubt this will change anything.
    Spoiler!

not really just means we can pile on more debt ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhac View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...1_lnk3%7C82479

WASHINGTON ? President Barack Obama and Republican congressional leaders reached historic agreement Sunday night on a compromise to permit vital U.S. borrowing by the Treasury in exchange for more than $2 trillion in long-term spending cuts.

Officials said Republican Speaker John Boehner telephoned Obama at mid-evening to say the agreement had been struck.

Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid said that both his party and opposition Republicans gave more ground than they wanted to. He said it'll take members of both political parties to pass the measure.

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said that the pact "will ensure significant cuts in Washington spending" and he assured the markets that a first-ever default on U.S. obligations won't occur.

Both the leaders said they will brief their colleagues tomorrow on the details of the agreement.

---- Doubt this will change anything.
    If by "Historic" they mean it makes it easier for China to buy us out, then yes it's VERY "historic".
    My dA (Warning slightly NSFW) : http://kaijulord.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    If by "Historic" they mean it makes it easier for China to buy us out, then yes it's VERY "historic".
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodlover1987 View Post
    not really just means we can pile on more debt ...
    If you can't beat 'em join 'em.
    Alternatively, If you can't get out of their debt, go ****ing Germany on their asses and forever be considered the dicks of Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Backmask View Post
    Alternatively, If you can't get out of their debt, go ****ing Germany on their asses and forever be considered the dicks of Earth.
    Worked for the Nazis I guess?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Backmask View Post
    To be fair. Germany got wrongly pinned for the WW1 Debt and, for the most part, blamed for WW1 even though I'm pretty sure it was Austria (I think) invading Serbia after their President go assassinated, however the Serbs were allies with Russia and the Germans were allies with the Austrians so... WW1 started due to muddled and mixed alliances.
    So yeah, getting blamed for you ally's fault would make anyone pissed and look up to the biggest bastard on the earth, lol.

Well, a large population Texas wants to Secede from the United States, and if that happens the entire U.S. West Coast goes too do to all the debt it's in. (California is hit pretty bad) So who knows, new Civil War? (New government = New Country = no debt!)

And if China does take over, I'm moving. Or becoming a Masked Terrorist/Revolutionary/Vigilante. Censorship is a big no no.
    My dA (Warning slightly NSFW) : http://kaijulord.deviantart.com/

if china takes over this site will be gone for sure....but at least there will still be starbucks

My Podcast/Blog Change to Subjection: The podcast
    "I hide behind sarcasm because telling you to go **** yourself is considered rude in most social situations"
    steam name: Cpt_rabbit

Between Heaven and Hell but not on Earth or even Purgatory.

Default Texas lake turns blood red.

A Texas lake that turned blood-red this summer may not be a sign of the End Times, but probably is the end of a popular fishing and recreation spot.

A drought has left the OC Fisher Reservoir in San Angelo State Park in West Texas almost entirely dry. The water that is left is stagnant, full of dead fish ? and a deep, opaque red.

The color has some apocalypse believers suggesting that OC Fisher is an early sign of the end of the world, but Texas Parks and Wildlife Inland Fisheries officials say the bloody look is the result of Chromatiaceae bacteria, which thrive in oxygen-deprived water.

Source
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)
    Follow me on Twittahhblahhhh @SirEvilestDeath

Default What we call the news...

[video=JibJab.com - What We Call The News]992[/video]
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

lol stupid christians xD

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlover1987 View Post
    lol stupid christians xD
    Oh no no, don't blame the Christians blame the fanatics who are paranoid about the world ending. Some Christians are not crazy like these people its just the crazy ones that stand out because they are the loudest.

I'm not a christfag myself so I m not defending myself but I do like to be logical. Not that anyone asked but I am not Atheist ether...now if that don't "fiddle your sticks" I don't know what will. Go ahead guess, I will say you prolly haven't heard of what I believe in.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast