Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV.avi (Submissions close October 23rd)

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    I'm already kind of sorry for participating.
    O_o

I must admit...I believe i may have purchased a first class ticket to hell with some of the things i put into this project...

O_O Oh Jesus why did I bother to participate D:

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

I have no regrets. The more recognition the better. Then again, all of my content came from ecchi anime rather than actual hentai...

Between Heaven and Hell but not on Earth or even Purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    O_O Oh Jesus why did I bother to participate D:
    Your names gonna be up with some pretty nasty **** yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    I have no regrets. The more recognition the better. Then again, all of my content came from ecchi anime rather than actual hentai...
    You poor misguided soul, recognition can be both positive and negative. Hell N.P.C.C. and I are slapping our names right on the cover of this so we will be know as heros or sick ****s.

Also, ze credits will be started tomorrow. Since the credits will take so long I have to start them way early. Basically it means that I am going to be making the video starting tomorrow so I can get all the credits in order at the same time. (The 23rd will just be finals night to get it finished and up before or on the 31st.)
    Last edited by EvilestDeath; 10-01-2011 at 03:27 AM.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)
    Follow me on Twittahhblahhhh @SirEvilestDeath

In a discussion with the big o No.Person.Circumcised.****s. (or N.P.C.C. as he likes to be called) he demanded for a video length estimation and I am pleased to say we have over 25 minutes of material not counting the 3-6 minute long credits video. So keep the junk coming everyone we are almost to AMV Hell 0's length!. Less then a month left.

I did a quick run through of what we have so far yesterday and I gotta say we have a winner video here. Now just to add a few more clips in and make the credits just as epic as the intro and we will have a great disturbing Halloween movie out this year.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilestDeath View Post
    In a discussion with the big o No.Person.Circumcised.****s. (or N.P.C.C. as he likes to be called) he demanded for a video length estimation and I am pleased to say we have over 25 minutes of material not counting the 3-6 minute long credits video. So keep the junk coming everyone we are almost to AMV Hell 0's length!. Less then a month left.

I did a quick run through of what we have so far yesterday and I gotta say we have a winner video here. Now just to add a few more clips in and make the credits just as epic as the intro and we will have a great disturbing Halloween movie out this year.
    *Tsk* *Tsk* ****ing *tsk*

All this time and you still don't know what "N.P.C.C." means. Do yourself a favor and look at the signature again. *The More You Know*

Anyway, thanks for the length erectile dysfunction and or "E.D." as that's the more appropriate thing to call you.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 10-01-2011 at 04:48 AM.

You poor misguided soul, recognition can be both positive and negative. Hell N.P.C.C. and I are slapping our names right on the cover of this so we will be know as heros or sick ****s.
    I'm already hated all over the internets for one reason or another, so I figure I might as well make it official.

In other words, I'm trying to rack up as much Renegade(or possibly Paragon?) as possible so people on AMV.org(and my family) will know not to mess with me or question my methods.

Mass Effect reference ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    *Tsk* *Tsk* ****ing *tsk*

All this time and you still don't know what "N.P.C.C." means. Do yourself a favor and look at the signature again. *The More You Know*

Anyway, thanks for the length erectile dysfunction and or "E.D." as that's the more appropriate thing to call you.
    N.P.C.C.
    Nude Penguins Crucified Christ?
    Nine Penised Centaur Cat?
    Nutt Piss Candy Cave?
    Noooo Please, Card Crusher!?
    Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap?

lol I like the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    I'm already hated all over the internets for one reason or another, so I figure I might as well make it official.

In other words, I'm trying to rack up as much Renegade(or possibly Paragon?) as possible so people on AMV.org(and my family) will know not to mess with me or question my methods.
    Well then I have some good news for you as well as some news news.
    Good news, besides the introduction one of your clips will kick off AMV.avi. (It fits the tribute I am doing to the AMV Hell movies)

News news, if you really want people to back away from ya then start adding some stuff to get peoples minds thinking you are dangerously mentally unstable like Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap (N.P.Ciddily.C.) has done. I would fear whats going on in that guys head if it weren't so similar to my own minds way of thinking.
    Last edited by EvilestDeath; 10-01-2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: I didn't edit nothing, shut up "last edited by" box.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

me too
    Time? Time isn't made out of lines, it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~Caboose

Youtube Page - Speedlemon
    Twitter - Speedlemon
    Xbox Live Gamertag - sp33dl3m0n
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code - 1504-5722-0688
    HIT ME UP

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlemon View Post
    me too
    Well then lets see what you got. Submissions are still open.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

N.P.C.C.
    Nude Penguins Crucified Christ?
    Nine Penised Centaur Cat?
    Nutt Piss Candy Cave?
    Noooo Please, Card Crusher!?
    Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap?

lol I like the last one.

Well then I have some good news for you as well as some news news.
    Good news, besides the introduction one of your clips will kick off AMV.avi. (It fits the tribute I am doing to the AMV Hell movies)

News news, if you really want people to back away from ya then start adding some stuff to get peoples minds thinking you are dangerously mentally unstable like Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap (N.P.Ciddily.C.) has done. I would fear whats going on in that guys head if it weren't so similar to my own minds way of thinking.
    Eh, what can i say? I have a dark sense of humor and it incorporates into my work. Mainly, the entries you've seen from me comes from not feeling certain limitations as i would have had with the hell series.

BTW, you still can't read.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 10-01-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Eh, what can i say? I have a dark sense of humor and it incorporates into my work. Mainly, the entries you've seen from me comes from not feeling certain limitations as i would have had with the hell series.

BTW, you still can't read.
    Nihilist Produce Conspiracy Concepts?
    Newly Petrified Cat Crap?
    Never Pooped Crispy Cream?
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

*Yawn*

Not like you have come up with anything better. Or more then one thing for EvilestDeath

And I already call myself Erectile Dysfunctionist so again. (Just check the credits for the upcoming Paradise 3 I should have that name in there.)
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast