Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: AMV.avi 2 "A AMV Film" (Announcement)

Yes, I'm aware of the conditions surrounding the updated version, but I assumed those that saw the unfinished version would be somewhat satisfied.

Between Heaven and Hell not Earth or even Purgatory.

Not after several months of little added content.

BTW Haar since I have you here, I had to do a few minor changes since you saw it, the "story" of Gainaxxx has been shortened and reorder to just be better in general, the credits have been added and I was missing one of Havrds clips for whatever reason so thats been re-added since it was in the convention version not this one. Also I finally got the sound fixed up to not jump so rapidly but in process I messed it up trying to make the video surround sound accessible for home theaters and headphones which worked but made a weird echo effect when played out of normal stereo speakers. Lion knows about that and its literally the only reason the video was not out yesterday. I was shooting for a surprise 9/11 release day. Now its just back to the random release day as usual. I hope AMV Hell 6 is out soon then I can double up on that joyful day.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)
    Follow me on Twittahhblahhhh @SirEvilestDeath

If you really wanted, you could just keep people waiting even longer and release Gainaxxx on the same day as AMV Hell 6 to ride on that wave of popularity that the site will gain once people come looking for 6. Either that or you could get it out before 6 and bump the thread on that day. Whichever works for you.

You sir know me all too well. That is how I planned to advertise it anyways seeing as how I am on this site at all. Too bad SSB is just as bad as I am if not worse with release day information. At least the team will get it soon, a full on release is waiting for something special like 9/11 or a similar AMV around the same time.

*Edit*
    My guess is he is waiting for the last day of this year to fit the movies theme which would be horrible for Gainaxxx since that would be after Eva 3.0 is out and cause me to add new content. Let us wish for the best in regards to that assumption.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilestDeath View Post
    Too bad SSB is just as bad as I am if not worse with release day information.
    He's worse by far. Trust me. At least you actually talk to us from time to time rather than just autistically spam your own threads with random stuff that has nothing to do with the video in question.

My guess is he is waiting for the last day of this year to fit the movies theme
    I wouldn't put it past him, but I kind of doubt that's his plan.

which would be horrible for Gainaxxx since that would be after Eva 3.0 is out and cause me to add new content. Let us wish for the best in regards to that assumption.
    Wouldn't you only have camrip footage to work with? Or do you plan on using one of the trailers?

You must not know how popular the Evangelion series is. After it is shown I will give it a week max for a DVD/BR quality version of it without subtitles to be spread around the internet like wildfire. This is Japan and anime we are talking about not America where it takes months for a video to get a decent quality video online after a films release.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

I know all about the popularity of Eva. I'm just not too familiar with Japan's system for releasing movies. Hopefully Gothicmade will get a quick release as well, when that comes out.

So much for you ho's besting me this time around. >_> And why does the EVA movie matter so much to you? Is it purely to make gainaxxx look up to date 'cause i'd think you'd have something planned and not just gonna force a EVA AMV like everyone else.

To be fair, I was busy working on a lot of projects, N.P.C.C.. I didn't have that much time to churn out stuff for A AMV Film.

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Is it purely to make gainaxxx look up to date 'cause i'd think you'd have something planned and not just gonna force a EVA AMV like everyone else.
    You know me all to well too.
    Had I been crazy enough to wait till the end of the year to release Gainaxxx like I expect SSB is doing with AMV Hell 6 I would have had the time to make it more then just a simple clip to keep the video feeling fresh Gainaxxx's "story" would be reconstructed to center around that movie (Eva 3.0) since it would be the big topic at the time but that is not going to happen. Now I am just playing the waiting game to find the right day.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Monthly bump starting today.

This things still alive and kicking if not dead from needing submissions. But it will be taking clips of all kinds for quite some time. This is now aimed to be the longest multi-editor hentai biased project in history which wont be hard to accomplish. If we can get enough support it will jump to attempting to be the longest multi-editor AMV project ever regardless of hentai being included or not.

In response to this I am updating the rules on the front page. Basically the time limit for each video has been increased to a full minute and longer for repeated submitters. Direct all questions to myself or N.P.C.C. who is pretty much the guy in charge if not my right hand man on this project.

Don't forget to check out AMV.avi to get a basis of what this will be like.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Whats the status of this project?
    You are my loved Angel
    The Dream of my Sleepless night
    takes my Mind away in a wide range
    cause you are mine :3

EvilestDeath is stalling. We're still making videos for this thing, though. You can still send him stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    EvilestDeath is stalling. We're still making videos for this thing, though. You can still send him stuff.
    Bad Idea I dont have any hentai left on my pc >.<
    You are my loved Angel
    The Dream of my Sleepless night
    takes my Mind away in a wide range
    cause you are mine :3

This things still alive and kicking if not dead from needing submissions. But it will be taking clips of all kinds for quite some time. This is now aimed to be the longest multi-editor hentai biased project in history which wont be hard to accomplish. If we can get enough support it will jump to attempting to be the longest multi-editor AMV project ever regardless of hentai being included or not.

In response to this I am updating the rules on the front page. Basically the time limit for each video has been increased to a full minute and longer for repeated submitters. Direct all questions to myself or N.P.C.C. who is pretty much the guy in charge if not my right hand man on this project.

Don't forget to check out AMV.avi to get a basis of what this will be like.
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneSnow View Post
    Whats the status of this project?
    You just needed to read one post up bro. But yeah its still going on. I am now stalling until its bonkers long and if in a reasonable amount of time it can get past 2 hours long this won't be set up as a movie anymore but as a series of shows in one big collection. (I am hoping for more but 2 hours seems to be a stretch anyways)

Think what would happen if someone took your favorite Web series and all its scattered episodes, well say Zero Punctuation for now, and made them into one big video? Well you would want extras right? Extended episodes something to break up the flow besides just video after video...along that type of thing. I'm not sure how that will work just yet but I am still brainstorming for different lengths to keep this from being just more of the same with the same setup as every other AMV Hell like video.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)