Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions: See here before making a new topic

Default Question

I have an Idea for one of your AMV Hells I understand the original creators don't wish to make any more but I wouldn't mind doing the editing myself so my qeustion is how do I get in contact with the original creators

Zarxrax is doing "AMV Minis", it says it right on the front page.

Dunno if you should add a little something about the deleted scenes credits.
    I mean, if someone somehow manage to see this thread but miss that one.
    I don't know if you have had any questions about those credits lately, or if everybody usually notices the thread, I haven't been on here in ages so I wouldn't know.

That's the only thing I can see that is missing.

Oh btw, kinda on-topic, are we allowed to have links to stuff like blogs in our signature?
    Commonly known as Emphy nowadays
    Deleted Scenes Credits: http://amvhell.com/index.php/topic,57.0.html
    amvhell 3 deleted scenes: almost complete
    amvhell 0 deleted scenes: almost complete
    Feel free to come and contribute xD

can someone please please tell me, how you made this tv zappings between the clips?
    i really could use that for my own clips.. has nothing to do with the avm hell stuff, but i thought, that is vera great to glue videos together..
    i hope someone can help me :-o
    ok, wish you the best, bye.

[email protected]

It has changed over the years.
    In AMV Hell 1, it was just a normal effect from Sony Vegas.
    In AMV Hell 3, it was copied from the game Wario Ware Twisted.
    An AMV Hell 4, the AMV Hell 3 transition was redesigned from scratch using Adobe After Effects.

problems with windows, so my thx comes vera late, but big thx for the answer

i hope, i am not a dick, if i ask, if i can have this transition for adobe?
    if you do not want anyone besides you to use it, its ok and i think i use that sony vegas effect =)
    so or so.. if the use of the transition is ok you can email me..
    ok, so thanks and who ever came up with the titanic / neon genesis clip is a genious :-p
    byebye

I'm not going to give it out, because its sort of a defining feature of amv hell.

ok, thought so
    than thx for the tipp and good luck for the future =)

Default I host/Own my own Web server Can I over AMV Hell Downloads

I have my own web Server, Domain, Etc and host a lot of web sites for free. If I was to add a Download page for access to AMV Hell files (Only your official Files) it would offer another source for fans to gain access to your files. How do you guys feel about that offer. there would be no charge for fans to access the files and I don't Span or pop up advertise like so many other sites. My Server is not on a Hi end Back bone so I can only handle about 4 to 5 simultaneous Downloads but it is a source and perhaps if the traffic got heavy I could off load to a third party server with more bandwidth but I would like to offer downloads maybe from one of my RPG club pages or LARP Pages or LAN party pages. How do you guys feel about another source for fans to access AMV Hell Files?

Get back to me if you can and thanks for offering such quality Entertainment. Many AMVs I have seen are so amateur in nature they are more annoying then anything else but your productions are very good. Thanks and have a Great day.

SEADS LLC / C.H. Productions / Florida ConQuest
    www.seads.org
    www.floridaconquest.org
    http://seads.net/chproductions/

[email protected]
    [email protected]

question 4 needs to be altered o.o

I live for anime, games, and justice
    I am a gamer, decent at making amv hell clips, good problem solver, and very good listener.

This is my AMV JIGOKU NO YO(like hell) video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6lvMd3ZlKc

And I thank the beautiful, smart, and awesome Sommer for bringing me into the great world of AMV HELL, thank you Momo, i <3 you dearly.

I'm bumping this so that all the noobs can read it and annoy us that much less.

You need to add 5 to the Soundtrack list.
    Will create AMVs for money.

I don't think the soundtrack for 5 has been put together yet.

I just put together all the AMV Minis soundtracks. Shall I upload them somewhere and give you the links?

Default Song info corrections

Which thread is used to post corrections of the info about the songs in the credits lists? I'm looking to tidy up the info in 4, to be precise, and well, even with search, this is like trying to shoot fish in a barrel. Thank you, and thanks for the yuks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast