Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions: See here before making a new topic

this is like trying to shoot fish in a barrel

What, you mean that it's incredibly easy? Why are you asking us, then?

You probably mean "like finding a needle in a haystack".

As to your question, I don't think that any thread of that nature has been active for a long time - if you've noticed that some of the credits are incorrect, you're probably best advising Zarxrax of the necessary corrections directly, in a PM.
    Last edited by kapparomeo; 12-15-2010 at 11:45 AM.
    There was a young clerk who disagreed sharply with one of Curzon's memoranda. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, "Round Objects". Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
    -Sir Alan Lascelles

I'd meant so plentiful and crowded you can't pick off one particular one, but yeah, I should have used the needle axiom instead. OK, will PM Zarx with my corrections when time permits. Thank you.

I am trying to watch amv hell in itunes and it works but its v ery distorted for most of it and at one point the video froze. What am i doing/did wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by lexavian View Post
    I am trying to watch amv hell in itunes and it works but its v ery distorted for most of it and at one point the video froze. What am i doing/did wrong?
    The problem is you are using iTunes :\

Try using VLC and see if it keeps happening (get VLC here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/)

Quote Originally Posted by Issitheus View Post
    Q: OMG i luv amv hell will there ever be another 1 plz tell me there will be!!!

A: When AMV Hell 4 came out, it was going to be the last one. Then they released two more. Therefore, I honestly don't know. But stoop asking anyways.
    there is a spelling error above, its in bold

Sorry to ask but could you upload to Mediafire or some other hosting site? MU is now dead :'(

If you have idea or 2 for an AMV but have no skill to make one, could you submit it as an idea?

No. There are plenty of people who are willing to make AMVs for you though. And there are at least 3 threads about it that I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Question Alternate soundtrack download location?

Seeing a lot of links to download the soundtracks, but Megaupload is no longer an option. Could someone post these elsewhere and provide a link?

[EDIT] Never mind - took the list of songs from the AMV description and grabbed the goods from iTunes (mostly). Thanks for providing this info and of course the AMVs
    Last edited by Manannan; 02-08-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

hey, some songs arent easy to find, pls, reupload the soundtracks

Megaupload is dead, reupload it

oh god this is a dead place

Would it be possible to re-upload those soundtracks to a different hosting service, or create a torrent for them?

I was wondering, is there was a reason the rough cut of AMV Hell 6 wasn't uploaded somewhere to watch?
    (Mainly referring to youtube, unless it is uploaded somewhere I am not aware of?)

That said, would there be any issues if it was uploaded, since I have been unable to find it? o.O

Thought it better to ask, since the FAQ is a little old the the point of not including AMV Hell 6. ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123