Zarxrax
10-05-2008, 04:35 PM
We finally rejoin our poll-in-progress, to determine the best videos in AMV Hell history!

DaMetzger
10-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Th hermafrodite one made me laugh hard.
"She's part girl, she's part boy
She's got parts everyone can enjoy"
Where do people find these songs? :D

I also liked the Juicy Pen one. The song's just so chessy...

Mawelli
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
that hermaphrodite is by stephen lynch...but that master exploder hit me the most out of those.. :D

darth razmus
10-05-2008, 10:39 PM
gotta go with dokuro chan on this one. so easy and simple it was perfect

pluvia33
10-06-2008, 01:23 AM
I vote Discipline - The Sugarhill Gang - Apache
It was the first clip to really amuse me in Divided by 0. I just love the beat sync.

abyssion1337
10-06-2008, 01:56 AM
Always gotta go with the Stephan Lynch song

get_mik
10-06-2008, 07:18 AM
I'm going with Pointless Profanity, mostly because of the comment about should we pay more or less for menstruating prostitutes.

Mik

DaMetzger
10-06-2008, 08:20 AM
gotta go with dokuro chan on this one. so easy and simple it was perfect

Thanks :D Funny thing is the sync was mainly coincidential...

I'm going with Pointless Profanity, mostly because of the comment about should we pay more or less for menstruating prostitutes.

Try watching Jon Lajoie's shows on youtube. You'll die laughing.

Mawelli
10-06-2008, 02:36 PM

Yeah Lajoie is awesome! Regular everyday normal guy 2 and the dating video are my favorite ^^

DaMetzger
10-06-2008, 06:55 PM

Yeah Lajoie is awesome! Regular everyday normal guy 2 and the dating video are my favorite ^^

I thought Stay At Home Dad was awesome. And The Bastard breaks again was just soooo cruel :D

Anyway, this looks like a very close vote.

Ionzorg
10-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Took me a while to make a decision, and here it is: I also went with Apache, strangely. It's not often that I stray from the consensus in these polls, however unintentional that is. I thought it was great in that there were no outright jokes in the entire clip, but the timing and general blatancy of it made me laugh about as much as my next favourite clips in this round. Very close though, I could easily have picked almost any of these...

Awesome. ;D

Cdaja
10-10-2008, 06:12 PM
People liked mine! I'm so pleased. =D

Still, gotta go with Apache. The timing on that one was beautiful.

darkmindaustin
10-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah, first time for me as a poster here, but AMV Hell /0 kinda made me need to post... With all my heart I could only vote for either the Pointless Profanity, because to me, it was the only one in my eyes, that (of the ones for this part of the opinion poll), to catch the essence of the AMV Hell quality name, though Apache was well timed, and the song fit the anime.

scoobyroo9001
10-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I voted for Dokuro-Chan just that joke needed to be made, the scene was too perfectly set up for it. But my favorite clip had to be the Muppet's Theme Song.