Jeepers
12-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Hey There!

I have some problems with the torrent tracker dattebayo.. wanted to download /0 and the Collection DVD, but non of it had any peers or seeds, if i had luck to be able to connect to the server...
Anyone else who got this problem oO?

It would be nice if someone (Admin^^) could fix this ...(change tracker upload it whatever)^^

greets Jeepers.

Spider0042
12-06-2008, 11:15 AM
The server looked to be wonky the other day. Was it access trouble, or a firewall? I'm a bit lazy in this case, but the site seems better today. Is it working, or any different now? If not one of us can probably try to confirm if there are any issues on our side.

Edit:
Well, after a 20 seconds I can see a few seeds and several peers, and it's moving at a decent speed. So either, several joined after your request, or there were just connection issues the other day.

You would have been able to download the torrent file from amvhell's server, but might not have been able to connect to DB's server. Your client probably would have said some thing about tracker issues. :| Is it working for you now? If not, we can continue to troubleshoot to figure out whatever might be causing you issues.

Edit2:

if i had luck to be able to connect to the server...
Ah, I might take that as 'if you could connect', because you cannot. :) So yeah, hopefully it works today? If you have any other problems just let us know.

Anyone else who got this problem oO?
That's a good question. Anyone?

Kaichin
10-01-2010, 10:28 PM
I really hope this doesn't count as necro-posting, because I thought it would be a waste making an entirely new thread merely for asking this again.

Let me start by saying that I am somewhat experienced with torrent files, and have been using them for years now. Today I downloaded the Perfect Edition DVD nr 1 with no issues and it plays perfectly on my VLC Player. However, as I afterwards tried downloading disc 2, it couldn't connect to ANY trackers at all. I've already waited quite a while (for a torrent tracker anyway), and it just won't connect.

As I said, I already just today downloaded disc 1 AND both of the Hell 0 files without any problems via torrent gotten from the Perfect Edition DVD page, so I am quite confused. Any chance it's just that the servers somehow got issues shortly after I got the other files? Or does the tracker just need updating?