Tooooon
12-19-2008, 11:38 PM
Hey there,

From what I remember, I watched AMV a long time ago and completly forgot what it was called until a little bit of research came into effect. But now I need your help to find which is the one I watched oh so long ago.

It is the one that has the two bits in it which are: 1. A part where a person says "I am watching youuuu peeeee", and 2. Has the song "Institutionalized" in it.

Any ideas which AMV it is, unless its from a fan made AMV with a similar tone of course.

~David

Kuwabara
12-19-2008, 11:40 PM
i believe you are taking about AMV Hell 3....i know the "im watching you pee" clip is in it....

there is a link to it on the left side of the site :P

Tooooon
12-19-2008, 11:48 PM
I watched it, but couldnt find the pee bit, or the other part with the Institutionalized song. Hmmm im trying to remember what other parts I remember being in it.... errrr.... the girl with the dots in the background, and kill bill music playing at one part with her and the background turning red, with the mac thing "beep beep beep".

Errrrm..... two blokes shouting "YARRRRRRR" at each other with there hands pointing at each other.

The thing is though, AMV 3 seems too long for the movie I saw, wayy too long. So are there any shorter versions of AMV 3 perhaps which have the bits in I mentioned?

Issitheus
12-19-2008, 11:56 PM
All of those clips are in AMV Hell 3.

Tooooon
12-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Ah thanks, but do you know if theres any shorter version of AMV out there which has the bits I mentioned in it? I think it was around 20-30mins long, but havent seemed to find it yet.

Kuwabara
12-20-2008, 12:27 AM
i could have been a vid. of some's favorite clips from AMV Hell 3