get_mik
07-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm sorry that it took almost a year for it to finally happen but we finally have all of the amv hells uploaded onto our own server and fully embedded into our forums at http://www.simgirls.binaryapes.com/forums.

The video's are in their own section at the bottom of the homepage of the forum. Each video has its own thread and I just tried watching the videos and I had no lag on my messed up DSL internet.

In order to watch the videos, you have to register. It is free to do so. We are also working on setting an age verification system for the mature section of the forums, which the AMV HELLS are in. Currently we do have an age warning posted.

I had converted the files all info a .flv format last year and has taken the person who owns the server this long to finally put them all up. Again, I am very sorry for the length of time this project has taken us to do.

The server where our old forum used to be at went to hell and started transferring everything to Lefora, which is a very crappy forum server. Before Lefora took over the old forum we created our own forum on our own server, with no fear of the server shutting us down to mature content.

Mik

get_mik
07-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I have just noticed that the forum was not visible to guests, so I have enabled it to where it can be seen on the homepage; however, to enter it you still have to be logged in.

Mik

Animegirlzzzzzzz
07-16-2009, 07:48 PM
I have just noticed that the forum was not visible to guests, so I have enabled it to where it can be seen on the homepage; however, to enter it you still have to be logged in.

Mik
'Tis admittabelly strange, but nowhere near as strange as what's going on with my computer...

get_mik
07-18-2009, 12:33 AM
What was strange? I didn't mean the entire forum, just the forum section for the AMV Hell. ^_^

Mik