KurisuHedgie
10-02-2009, 10:40 PM
A CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

My friend Jessica and I, both being gamers and loving the AMV Hell series, have come up with a project of our own, and we could use some of your talent and creativity!

It's called "Bits 2 Spartans" - a comedy video collection featuring the only media as popular as anime, video games! We're looking for submissions and for people to spread the word!

The rules are pretty simple:

- Video must be 30 sec. to 1 min. long
- .avi or .wmv format
- Do *NOT* post your video on YouTube or any place until the main video is up, please.
- MUST be video game related (this can be gameplay, cutscenes, modded games, anime that features a VG character, but no matter what, MUST be video game related)
- PLEASE try to make your video "clean" - less HUD, less LOGOS if you can, unless it's part of the video. (See UPDATE)
- Must be under an M+ rating, no adult stuff/no excessive violence/blood, gore
- We'll accept any music video that shows effort. We'll accept non-musical videos too, but they should contain some good originality along with effort.
- When submitting a video please include:
Title:
Username:
Video Source:
Audio Source:

Submit a link to your video via MegaUpload or a site equal to that to cverge@gmail.com. Deadline for submissions is Dec. 15th. (So we can have it ready for Wintereenmas!)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D

UPDATE: If you plan on using Fraps, download 1.9 here > http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=149 as it doesn't have the "fraps.com" watermark on your videos. For any other screen capturing, try to find one that doesn't have a watermark.

whyilovetehanime
10-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Think of how Many Anime's There are in the world.
Now think of how Many Games there are in the world.
Now think of how many few anime games there are in the world.
This should be hard...

KurisuHedgie
10-03-2009, 12:02 AM
I didn't say anime games only - I just said video games. :D Anime games are welcome, but heck, if you can make a comedy video with Super Mario Bros, go for it! XD HECK, we'll take PONG if you can somehow make it awesome.