Zarxrax
10-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Alright, you guys have been waiting a long time on this one, but AMV Minis Episode 03 is finally out! If one of your videos was accepted, but you don't see it here, don't worry, just keep waiting until episode 04 :)

Also, I'd like to make an announcement about the recent speculation regarding AMV Hell 5 (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=96519). Yes, it is happening, and no this isn't a joke. Longtime fans will know that AMV Hell was originally a 2-man collaboration between me and SSGWNBTD. Since he doesn't post on this forum much, many of the regulars around here might not be familiar with him. I was still personally opposed to doing anymore videos in the main AMV Hell series, but this is something that he wanted to continue, so it's going to be run by him (just like Divided by Zero was). Now of course, there is one question that many of you might be wondering: "Can I submit my videos to both AMV Hell 5 and AMV Minis?" ONLY submit to one at a time. If your clip gets accepted in one, DON'T send it to the other. If your clip gets rejected from one of them though, then it's ok to try submitting to the other (though I would recommend you think about your idea some more, because there is probably a pretty good reason it was rejected).

You also might be wondering, what is the difference between AMV Hell, and AMV Minis? Well, the AMV Hell projects have been designed for viewing at anime conventions, or other large groups. AMV Minis is focused more on the internet audience. That's the main difference, in my opinion.

Anyways, with that all out of the way, here is what you are looking for:

http://youtu.be/hbm08WUA-BA

Credits (in order of appearance):

Creator: Nygmatech Enterprises
Anime: Moyashimon
Audio: Bill Nye the Science Guy theme song

Creator: Humnut
Anime: Dragonball Z
Audio: Yugioh the Abridged Series sound clip

Creator: Absolute_Apocalypse
Anime: Toradora!
Audio: Donovan - Mellow Yellow

Creator: Absolute_Apocalypse
Anime: End of Evangelion
Audio: End of Evangelion sound clip

Creator: Tazuto
Anime: Petopeto-san
Audio: Lady Gaga - Pokerface

Creator: The-Ville
Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Audio: Alice Cooper - Feed my Frankenstein

Creator: Angelyco
Anime: Moyashimon - Microbe Theatre Deluxe
Audio: Relient K - Crayons Can Melt on Us for All I Care

Creator: scarmullet
Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Audio: Invader Zim sound clip

Creator: Doomimus
Anime: Excel Saga
Audio: West Side Story - I Feel Pretty

Creator: Raster88
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist
Audio: Jeff Dunham - Oh Holy Crap

Creator: Ari-chan
Anime: Saint Tail
Audio: Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder

Anime: End of Evangelion
Audio: Troll 2 sound clip

Creator: Doomimus
Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Audio: Kelly - Let Me Borrow That Top

Creator: greensucksbluerules
Anime: Golgo 13: The Professional
Audio: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'

Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Audio: Family Guy sound clip

Creator: StarRodMan
Anime: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Audio: Team Fortress 2

Muteki
10-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Creator: Angelyco
Anime: Moyashimon - Microbe Theatre Deluxe
Audio: RaichuKitten - GUESS WHAT DRIP-DROP JUST DID

Audio is Crayons Can Melt on Us for All I Care by Relient K. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8ecTzAa9U)

Zarxrax
10-19-2009, 12:02 AM
Audio is Crayons Can Melt on Us for All I Care by Relient K. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8ecTzAa9U)
Ok, thanks, too late to change it in the video though.

kapparomeo
10-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks to all of the contributors for making us laugh, and thanks to Zarxrax for his efforts in trawling through all our ordure, and delivering the gems to us! :)

emrfish6
10-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Kudos to the one with the YGOTAS clip

Doomimus
10-19-2009, 12:35 AM
You know, not two minutes ago I was thinking, "Hmm... well, it's been two months now. I wonder if... Oh my GOSH! It did!"

scarmullet
10-19-2009, 01:28 AM
"and I'm freeeeeeeeee, Free Fallin!"

Epic

Doomimus
10-19-2009, 01:38 AM
"A hunter-destroy-"
"What is it?!"
"A hunter-destroy-"
"WHAT IS IT?!"
(pause)
"A hunter-destroyer machine." XD

I must say overall I'm much more pleased with the results.

JinVicious
10-19-2009, 01:52 AM
AMV Hell 5 (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=96519). Yes, it is happening, and no this isn't a joke.

Epic! That's good news.

Thanks to you for letting them make it since it sounded like you were pretty set on not doing another one (from what I read, forgive me if I am wrong) so it's cool to see that a 5th one is being made.

And Question: Will there be any kind of threads or polls made of requesting animes to be used in this video?

abyssion1337
10-19-2009, 02:09 AM
Best one yet by quite a bit

Raster88
10-19-2009, 05:21 AM
Best one yet by quite a bit

i wouldn't say by quite a bit, but definitely the best so far. My personal fav is the Higurashi clip at the end. it fits sooooo well with the anime! great job everyone :D

Absolute_Apocalypse
10-19-2009, 06:25 AM
Applause to Nygmatech Enterprises for the Moyashimon clip, that is by far my favorite AMV Minis clip so far and makes into my top 10 favorite AMV Hell clips ever. It was just such a perfect, unusual idea :D

Nygmatech Enterprises
10-19-2009, 06:37 AM
I think my fave was Jeff Dunham/FMA. Loved the whole batch though. Also, why does opening make me nervous as all hell?

Nygmatech Enterprises
10-19-2009, 06:37 AM
Applause to Nygmatech Enterprises for the Moyashimon clip, that is by far my favorite AMV Minis clip so far and makes into my top 10 favorite AMV Hell clips ever. It was just such a perfect, unusual idea :D

:eek:

abyssion1337
10-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Zarx, do you ever feel bad about trying to let a great series end while other people try to stop you; ok i know you're not actually trying to let it end but why not: it's important stop producing something while it's still good before going too far and ruining the whole thing. Now is usually the point where I make a long speech type thing to prove my point but I don't need to, all I have to say is: Star Wars prequels

JinVicious
10-19-2009, 03:42 PM
all I have to say is: Star Wars prequels

Don't insult them, nothing can ever fail that hard.

abyssion1337
10-19-2009, 04:02 PM
actually compared to everything else Lucas Arts does they didn't really fail

Doomimus
10-19-2009, 06:50 PM
'Course, you can't really know something will suck so hard unless you try.

JinVicious
10-19-2009, 07:17 PM
'Course, you can't really know something will suck so hard unless you try.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. I am new to this place, but I think it'd be cool. He'll probably need a lot of help since The big cheese isn't going to be involved (from what I understand) but if the people give their comments, suggestions, requests and feedback then it should come out pretty good.

From the look of things on this forum a lot of people do minis and spin-off AMV Hells so it shouldn't be hard getting people to help make this video a success.

tapirs!?
10-19-2009, 08:01 PM
whooohooo xD
yh, new episode =D
yh, new amv hell coming up =D
yay!

Mark Aged
10-20-2009, 01:36 AM
Ah good, AMV Hell 5 is real, and a new minis! Also, I'm lovin' the Higurashi clip, good choice putting it at the end, it was a bit of a show stopper.

whyilovetehanime
10-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Free Fallin'...EPIC!!! This is the best one!!!

NodMan
10-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Lol dudes and dudets that helped with that one, all did a great job. Love-ed it.

The-Ville
10-21-2009, 11:49 PM
It's great that AMV Hell 5 is coming. I already have a few ideas which I already started to work on.

Filleraol
10-22-2009, 03:24 AM
Double yay!
Awesome news...just hope i'm not too lazy as usual to make something for the new amv hell

NodMan
10-23-2009, 10:22 AM
If anyone wants some perverted songs for either AMV Hell Mini or AMV Hell 5 I have a ton of em.

JinVicious
10-23-2009, 01:19 PM
If anyone wants some perverted songs for either AMV Hell Mini or AMV Hell 5 I have a ton of em.

lol Why am I not surprised at that? haha

daikaisho vanguard
10-24-2009, 10:35 AM

No thanks. I prefer to pervert them myself.

Tazuto
10-24-2009, 06:33 PM
soooo, where and how we submit clips for amv hell 5? i can easily submit all my rejected ideas =D

kapparomeo
10-24-2009, 06:52 PM
You could probably start with the instructions included in the AMV Hell 5 forum thread (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=96519), as Zarxrax linked to on the first post. There's an E-Mail address linked to there - you send a message with a description of your prospective clip to the editors, and if they like the idea they'll reply with FTP information so you can upload it to them for a formal review.

Tazuto
10-24-2009, 07:05 PM
wait only if they like the idea THEN they look at the actual clip? that sounds like alot more work then needs to be done on their part D=

Nightshiver
10-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Excellent. Looks like I'll be making another soundtrack!

dmgmaster
10-26-2009, 05:20 PM
Nice!!!
AMV Hell 5 Can't wait x.x!!!

daikaisho vanguard
10-26-2009, 05:41 PM
wait only if they like the idea THEN they look at the actual clip? that sounds like alot more work then needs to be done on their part D=

If so, I think I'd be inclined to go mini.

In case I should ever get my ass in gear...

SpeedWaRiYa
10-26-2009, 09:42 PM
aproximinately how long is it?

hoeabg9000
10-26-2009, 09:57 PM
all AMV's ruleeeee!!!!!

Jibbers886
10-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Best mini so far for me personally, loved the Invader Zim and TF2 ones the most :)

whyilovetehanime
10-28-2009, 09:59 AM
I thought you said you weren't making another Amv hell after 4... change of plan zaxrax?

daikaisho vanguard
10-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Zarxrax isn't making another AMVHell.

They were originally two in it. It is the other guy that continues the series alone while Zarxrax is making minis.

Evileel
10-29-2009, 02:30 PM
I think Haruhi totally owns this time http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/Smileys/classic/grin.gif

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2876/letmeborrow.jpg

However there were a lot of crap in this AMV minis too. I think it would be better idea to concentrate more on making AMV Hell 5 than those minis.

Doomimus
10-29-2009, 03:11 PM
I think Haruhi totally owns this time http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/Smileys/classic/grin.gif

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2876/letmeborrow.jpg

However there were a lot of crap in this AMV minis too. I think it would be better idea to concentrate more on making AMV Hell 5 than those minis.

http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?t=1853

Evileel
10-29-2009, 03:28 PM
http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?t=1853

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2087/100pxlenghtph2.gifhttp://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/Smileys/classic/icecream.gif

MasterfulKnight
10-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Excellent work. Such a shame that I couldn't get my AMVs finished due to me working most of the time

Doomimus
10-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Excellent work. Such a shame that I couldn't get my AMVs finished due to me working most of the time

There's always another episode. :)

Tazuto
10-30-2009, 02:46 PM
There's always another episode. :)

thats what minis has over the hell movies

but still, i cant focus on both of them at once, i barly have enough clips made for the minis, how am i suppose to get enough for the movie? also its been like 3 weeks since i had a mini clip rated

Aelibia
11-01-2009, 04:16 AM
I like this one much better than the second! Love the Invader Zim reference. It's good to me.

get_mik
11-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Showed the Mini's at a new convention in KC called Motaku last weekend. You would not believe the overwhelming sensation of happiness that came from those I told that there was more on the way.

Did have to turn down the volume though for the opening/ending theme.

Mik

Ranma
11-07-2009, 10:21 AM
well i'm brand new here and know very few rules - but instead of nagging at all - i'm just curious as to how long it takes to get a clip judged for a mini - i submitted one yesterday or day before - and not expecting an immediate reply or anything - just wondering on generally how long it takes? being i'm sure it depends on the amount of submissions and how busy Zarx is, as he obviously can't be here 24/7 - but if anyone just as an approximation is all i'm asking - since it says to wait a week before a next submission i haven't bothered to start a second clip till i have somewhat of an idea...as i'm not exactly free enough to be here all day either......(a job kinda takes away from that luxury :P

Doomimus
11-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Honestly, it could take anywhere between an hour to a month to hear back from Zarx. Just check back every so often and if you don't hear from him after a month or so, just shoot him a PM.

Here are the submission requirements for Minis: http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?t=1404

Ranma
11-08-2009, 06:13 AM
ok - cool -thanks - yeah i was just curious - didn't want to get my self in **** for probably asking one of the most FAQ's there probably is here - just being i'm pretty damn sure were not to release our clips on youtube and such places if we even want the chance to be considered after submitting - and my clip I at least think is funny - but i guess unless he finds it funny i prob have no hope in ...AMVHELL of getting in...................yeah terrible joke - anyways thanks for the reply and i hope to get accepted for at least a mini episode.

and 1 other question..Does he PM if your accepted or just reply to your submission?

Thanks

Raster88
11-08-2009, 09:14 AM
he'll tell you if it was accepted or rejected.

Doomimus
11-08-2009, 02:57 PM
and 1 other question..Does he PM if your accepted or just reply to your submission?

Thanks

When you click on Forum in the upper-left hand corner of the screen, there should be an AMV Minis Entries forum. You'll find out there. :)

Ranma
11-09-2009, 04:01 AM
When you click on Forum in the upper-left hand corner of the screen, there should be an AMV Minis Entries forum. You'll find out there. :)

yeah that's what i was wondering - that if he replies the then entry or would just pm me - i've checked the forum (and can only see my entry) but no replies yet so i'm guessing he hasn't looked at it yet :P

kapparomeo
11-09-2009, 04:24 AM
When Zarxrax responds to one of your clips, he'll reply in the thread itself.

Patience, Ranma - whether post or PM, you'd have heard from him either way. It's good to be eager and enthusiastic, but your turn will come round, don't worry!

Ranma
11-10-2009, 06:05 AM
yeah I'm Trying :p - i'm just hoping zarx finds it as funny as i did while making it :praise:

Tazuto
11-13-2009, 03:43 AM
about how long does it take to get a answer back from submitting clips to amv hell 5?

Ranma
11-13-2009, 04:56 AM
I'm just waiting to find out for my mini clip - i just hoping it gets in cause i really want people to show it and as far as i know i shouldn't put it on youtube just in case it does get in.

if it gets rejects - that's where it will go - but there are a few things that have got into the main hells' and even 1 or 2 in the mini's that i just don't get - but i guess i probably would have to see every show to under stand them :P

here's hoping its soon :D

CelticFoxx
11-14-2009, 08:23 AM
LET ME BORROW THAT F***ING TOP! (rips it of mikuru) XD LOVES SOO MUCH, and what ever happened to the old bill ney the science guy shows. i miss them.

Mazila99
11-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Do you know when will AMV Hell5 apear?

softfang
11-19-2009, 12:47 AM
WHAT IS IT? ;-; There's no credit for the music used at the beginning and credit-roll of the AMV Mini videos. I NEED TO KNOW. D:

softfang
11-19-2009, 12:48 AM
Do you know when will AMV Hell5 apear?

The 4th one said 'the last AMV Hell' I think... I'm not sure, though. I heard it was the last one.

scarmullet
11-19-2009, 02:55 AM
The 4th one said 'the last AMV Hell' I think... I'm not sure, though. I heard it was the last one.

AMV Hell 5 was announced, also /0 came out AFTER 4

Lights Out, God Help Me
11-19-2009, 07:41 PM
WHAT IS IT? ;-; There's no credit for the music used at the beginning and credit-roll of the AMV Mini videos. I NEED TO KNOW. D:

Theme Song: "Mainstream" by Lights Out, God Help Me.

Kyle X
11-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Of course the music is credited. It's credited every time.

Jasonbobdude
11-20-2009, 02:37 AM
about how long does it take to get a answer back from submitting clips to amv hell 5?

Yesterday I submitted an idea, I got a response back saying they wanted to see the actual video, I sent it to them, they watched it and said I was accepted. All that happened in one night, in the span of a couple hours. I'm sure that's not typical, but it happened at least once.

Oh and by the way, YES I'M ACCEPTED!!! :D For at least one video, anyway.

JinVicious
11-20-2009, 04:08 AM
Grats

Ranma
11-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Yesterday I submitted an idea, I got a response back saying they wanted to see the actual video, I sent it to them, they watched it and said I was accepted. All that happened in one night, in the span of a couple hours. I'm sure that's not typical, but it happened at least once.

Oh and by the way, YES I'M ACCEPTED!!! :D For at least one video, anyway.

Wow Congrats on being accepted.....I been waiting almost 3 weeks and haven't heard anything back.....it really makes wonder what the "order" of judging is:confused:....if any or if he just checks random ones each day......oh well hopefully i hear something soon :D

awol360
12-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Finally, I've been wondering if there was going to be an AMV Hell 5 or not.
Could somebody repost the link that explains how you'd like the submissions to be uploaded?

Zarxrax
12-02-2009, 11:13 PM
It's in the menu at the top of the page.
Amv Hell/Minis > AMV Hell 5

ClosedPool
12-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Oh shi-

AMV Hell 5. Glad I decided to come back now so I can use this holiday related free time productively!