Pain
02-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey everyone, do you have sites for free japanese games ?

Guthix
02-01-2012, 06:34 PM
h games?

Pain
02-01-2012, 06:39 PM
no pls someething like rpg or fun games . Pls no torrents ^^

regnier
02-01-2012, 06:46 PM
aww but i want to know some H game, light novel and rpg

Guthix
02-01-2012, 06:47 PM
hm... sorry only know english all my jap games are H

regnier
02-01-2012, 06:49 PM
can you share a link for me plz :3

Pain
02-01-2012, 06:50 PM
I only have this link for an community but some of the links are broken -.-

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/52951-Freeware-games-from-Japan/page2v

Guthix
02-01-2012, 06:51 PM
http://hshare.net/

regnier
02-01-2012, 06:54 PM
thx :D

Kaiju
02-01-2012, 08:17 PM
I know individual torrents for the Touhou games, but that's about it.

LOLWTFBBQ
02-01-2012, 08:27 PM
duh, VNDB.org for any visual novel, translated and not, that you might care to check out

Veran
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Tried Yume Nikki yet?

Yume Nikki (http://www.theneitherworld.com/yumenikki/links.htm)

Backmask
02-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Tried Yume Nikki yet?

Yume Nikki (http://www.theneitherworld.com/yumenikki/links.htm)

Most people only played Yume Nikki to see where Madotsuki (Vomit-chan) originated from.

Pain
02-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Does anyone here has vocaloid?

Guthix
02-02-2012, 08:49 PM
do you mean mmd models or voice banks?

AKALink
02-02-2012, 09:09 PM
No torrents. I can't help you. Why not torrents, they are beautiful... figuratively...

Pain
02-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Do you have japane rpg freeware torrents?

caddyalan
02-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Here's some genuine freeware games from Japan:

* the original PC/Mac version of Cave Story. Both the game file and its translation patch are small. These days, there's a remake on Wiiware, DSiWare, Steam, and 3DS, but if you enjoy Metroidvania style action and if you have a gamepad, give it a shot. And if you've already played Cave Story, try some of Daisuke Amaya's other games, such as Swim, Ikachan!
* La-Mulana. More Metroidvania goodness. We're still waiting for the Wiiware version, but the original computer game is free, and it's also been patched.
* Holdover. Ever wanted a Metroidvania game that's not really worksafe? This one does not contain any obscene contrent, but it has clothing damage.
* Blue Wish Resurrection / Plus. An authentic doujin shmup from Cave.
* Radio Zonde. Bullet hell for free.
* Genetos, a rather meta 2D shooter. It almost certainly inspired the commercial game Space Invaders: Infinity Gene.
* Guardian Of Paradise. Windows-exclusive freeware, similar to classic Zelda games. A translation patch is available.
* Super Cosplay War Ultra. An offbeat 2D fighter.
* Vanguard Princess. Yeah, more 2D fighting madness.
* Nanaca Crash. A ridiculous Flash game that's loosely based on the harem story Cross Channel. (And it inspired Katawa Shoujo fans to create a similar fan-game called Katawa Crash.)
* KAWAHARAUMISE. Inspired by the Umihara Kawase physics action games.
* Crimsonness. This unique visual novel was translated by Insani.org a few years ago. If you haven't read it yet, then you need to.
* True Remembrance. A somber, plot-driven visual novel, also translated by the people at Insani.
* Narcissu. The people who wrote this free visual novel want you to cry. A lot. Thankfully, it's been translated.
* Hatoful Boyfriend. An absurd comedy story (with a bit of simulation gameplay) about a girl and her reverse harem of pigeons. If you like the freeware version, there's an expanded version on sale on DLSite.

Not necessarily Japanese in origin, but definitely inspired:
* Osu! This freeware program takes the gameplay seen in Osu Tatakae Ouendan / Elite Beat Agents, and lets you customize it.
* Beats of Rage (OpenBOR). Lets people make and play beat-em-ups similar to the classic Streets of Rage series.
* Zelda Classic. Similar, but applicable to the first Zelda game.
* Heartache 101 ~Sour into Sweet~. When I want to recommend a complex and worksafe harem game, this is usually the first one I suggest. Three levels of difficulty, and it's even possible to skip the intro and just jump into the gameplay.
* RE:Alistair. When I want to recommend a complex and worksafe reverse harem game, this is usually the first one I suggest.