GuthixIsCancer
03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Because apparently you'll become a moderator.

glory of llama
03-27-2012, 10:48 PM
shut the **** up

Haar
03-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Sure, sign me up.

Kaiju
03-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Don't know if Split...

N.P.C.C.
03-27-2012, 10:54 PM
We do that already...

Haar
03-27-2012, 10:55 PM
http://static.4chan.org/image/title/new/1318625069047.png

regnier
03-27-2012, 10:56 PM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

jinzo64
03-27-2012, 10:57 PM
i think we should try and get along with each other.

Lionforce1337
03-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Pfffft. Getting along with everyone is overrated.

jinzo64
03-27-2012, 11:08 PM
oh you'd think so but somtimes you get candy

Lionforce1337
03-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Last time the only thing I got was a box of DOTS. DOTS 0_____0

jinzo64
03-27-2012, 11:15 PM
awsome dots are cool and you got a whole box of them.
there like smarties only flatter.

Haar
03-27-2012, 11:16 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/xq9sg.png
Remember when that was actually enforced? Neither do I.

inb4 (www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=inb4)"IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SITE, LEAVE IT!!!!ELEVEN!!ONEONE!!!"

jinzo64
03-27-2012, 11:19 PM
i might help if zarxs was here more.
but he isn't.
there was that time.............. i think..............i'm sure there was that one time...?
erm?

Haar
03-27-2012, 11:21 PM
He actually is here, occasionally. Usually on the AMV Hell/Minis threads rather than off-topic, though.

jinzo64
03-27-2012, 11:24 PM
when i said here.
i went like me,mad,you and some of the other members that are here enough to know the day to day activatities of other members.

Haar
03-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Wishful thinking never got anyone anywhere.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-McCoxbMDiB0/TgdcjWoRR3I/AAAAAAAAACY/7FhF72zPV7U/s1600/wishful_thinking180.jpg

jinzo64
03-27-2012, 11:45 PM
damn an here i was wishfully thinking that wishful thinking would work

Haar
03-28-2012, 02:25 AM
Look very closely at the following two images and lulz will ensue, probably.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vts8li.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/9sq6gm.png
Or at the very least, you'll see OP (www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=op)'s point.

HeyHeyHeyStayOuttaMyShed
03-28-2012, 04:44 AM
Here's how i see it. Guts is just being Guthix. Love him or hate him, he's just being himself. I haven't been at the site for a very long time, but! He seems to have his grump-er days, just like everyone else. Were all human, we shouldn't judge someone. For all we know, Guthix could have his own problems, just like everyone else, but uses whatever anger he feels against other people. But, i genuinely find him an interesting person, and he's a good artist in my opinion. But yeah, that naughty man needs to take his pamprin sometimes! hehe

GuthixIsCancer
03-28-2012, 05:37 AM
Well of course he's human and of course he has his good and bad days.

But Guthix is constantly antagonistic, lacks any semblance of maturity, and is the last person that should be promoted to moderator.

I can't speak for everyone, but my problem isn't that he exists- but instead that he was made moderator and happily maintains that position when he doesn't deserve it. Not even close.

1-13R3T1K
03-28-2012, 05:48 AM
He ain't that bad (no experience but meh) but believe it or not Most people where I live are like Guthix I just find it usual xD and he moderates like a bawss!

Kaiju
03-28-2012, 05:53 AM
Guthix is the 'Troll Mod' and besides considering the events that lead him to be promoted, he does a good job. Guthix was made mod to help stop the frequent spam attacks from various bots, as during that time there never any mods on and after a few hours Hell was drowned with Spam pages of pirated movies. So Guth and Mad were promoted as they were on very frequently and would help deal with the spam assaults, I know MAD was elected by a good many of us, don't know about Guthix though, although I will say hedid a decent job trying to keep the 'Minky Boodle Incident' spam down.

Backmask
03-28-2012, 05:54 AM
Here's how i see it. Guts is just being Guthix. Love him or hate him, he's just being himself. I haven't been at the site for a very long time, but! He seems to have his grump-er days, just like everyone else. Were all human, we shouldn't judge someone. For all we know, Guthix could have his own problems, just like everyone else, but uses whatever anger he feels against other people. But, i genuinely find him an interesting person, and he's a good artist in my opinion. But yeah, that naughty man needs to take his pamprin sometimes! hehe
Let me explain to you why your "Let him be himself"-esque opinion is bull****.
Guthix is by definition a try-hard, walking tub of angst. Generally, he is the kind of guy that thinks that "XD Blood and gore so cool" makes a show better. He is the kinda guy that only pays an ounce of attention whenever the dark-tones are prevalent. Having any form of an intellectual discussion with him and people like him is completely out of the question. Now, I won't badger him too much about his grammar and spelling skills (rather, lack there of) because it is pretty common on this site, but he constantly makes the same mistakes. It is as if the concept of learning from one's mistakes escapes his mind. His grammar and spelling skills are on par with Jinzo's. What's astonishing is that people's grammar HAS changed for the better on this site once before. Now, this accumulated information brings me to my final argument. There are some implications of it is fine for him to be himself; however, only half of your statement is true. Sure, it is all fine and dandy to allow people to be themselves, but if that someone's natural personality is that of an obnoxious, angsty prick, then some changes will have to be made. Believe it or not, Guthix's personality has actually alienated people from this site, and making him a mod was an unjustifiable crime against the members of this site and was possibly one of the worst possible decisions an admin could make, but that's an issue for another day. Now, I care not for the state of this site at this point; however, no matter what way you look at it, it is a bad thing whenever a member "being himself" completely ruins everyone's experience on this site.

TL;DR **** your ****, we judge what we want with good reason

Kaiju
03-28-2012, 05:59 AM
I think Back should have been a mod instead '3'

Guthix
03-28-2012, 08:59 AM
Guthix is by definition a try-hard, walking tub of angst. Generally, he is the kind of guy that thinks that "XD Blood and gore so cool" makes a show better. He is the kinda guy that only pays an ounce of attention whenever the dark-tones are prevalent. Having any form of an intellectual discussion with him and people like him is completely out of the question. Now, I won't badger him too much about his grammar and spelling skills (rather, lack there of) because it is pretty common on this site, but he constantly makes the same mistakes. It is as if the concept of learning from one's mistakes escapes his mind. His grammar and spelling skills are on par with Jinzo's. What's astonishing is that people's grammar HAS changed for the better on this site once before. Now, this accumulated information brings me to my final argument. There are some implications of it is fine for him to be himself; however, only half of your statement is true. Sure, it is all fine and dandy to allow people to be themselves, but if that someone's natural personality is that of an obnoxious, angsty prick, then some changes will have to be made. Believe it or not, Guthix's personality has actually alienated people from this site, and making him a mod was an unjustifiable crime against the members of this site and was possibly one of the worst possible decisions an admin could make, but that's an issue for another day. Now, I care not for the state of this site at this point; however, no matter what way you look at it, it is a bad thing whenever a member "being himself" completely ruins everyone's experience on this site.

i feel sorta honoured to get such a lenghtly describtion from back, not sure what you actualy meant by me talking gore only cuz its "cool", dunno if you ever heard of it but there is a thing called boredom ^^
typing? hahahahahahahahahahahaha
mod?if you have had a job youll see **** like this often so its kinda like real life, and do you know what normalfags do? they deal with it.
as for this thread i see this is just another roundabout way to bitch about me being a mod,if you have a problem with that read the god dam news when zarx says something and say something more then meh when he recruits ppl, i know i didnt get a freebee but for the sake of fun i shall not say how it happened ^^

JinVicious
03-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Drama?

I do remember when 3-4 people got Moderator, but it was during one of my brief visits to the site in between doing a lot of other nonsense so I can't remember who. (I think Evileel or Mad got it and Guthix as seen above).

In any properly run site I am sure if you can find habitual misconduct on the part of administration or moderators you can send some sort of complaint and show your examples of the "Offensive" behavior.

That would probably be the rational thing to do.

jinzo64
03-28-2012, 03:43 PM
i think some times people here are to easily offended.

regnier
03-28-2012, 04:25 PM
^this

jinzo64
03-28-2012, 04:27 PM
sadly this is now on a different page.

but he's referring to my statement

some people here are to easily offended

regnier
03-28-2012, 04:31 PM
^that
it kinda sad how some people dont get joke and take everything to seriously. i think most of us come here to relax and try to have a good time.

jinzo64
03-28-2012, 04:31 PM
thats why i came on here today.

regnier
03-28-2012, 04:33 PM
that why i come here everyday or im sure i will go crazy. it help me forgot my problem for even a min

QUADChromatic
03-28-2012, 06:12 PM
And this site is a good distraction from normal social media sites also

jinzo64
03-28-2012, 08:59 PM
i was wondering why do we call people dicks?
i know it meant to be offensive but every man has one between there legs sometimes it can be hard but nromaly soft.
i just think it's an odd thing to call someone.

regnier
03-28-2012, 09:10 PM
i think it because some peoples just dont have imagination for insult

jinzo64
03-28-2012, 09:12 PM
i see that is the best reason thanks for that.

jinzo64
03-28-2012, 09:15 PM
i could have swore i told everyone i'm a hypocrite.
but i havn't bitched about anything in ages apart the weird selection process for amvhell minis.

jinzo64
03-28-2012, 09:18 PM
oh that i wasn't bitching i was being stupidly irrate and irrationaly full of pure anger.
but i wasn't bitching about it.

Backmask
03-28-2012, 09:34 PM
i feel sorta honoured to get such a lenghtly describtion from back, not sure what you actualy meant by me talking gore only cuz its "cool", dunno if you ever heard of it but there is a thing called boredom ^^
typing? hahahahahahahahahahahaha
mod?if you have had a job youll see **** like this often so its kinda like real life, and do you know what normalfags do? they deal with it.
as for this thread i see this is just another roundabout way to bitch about me being a mod,if you have a problem with that read the god dam news when zarx says something and say something more then meh when he recruits ppl, i know i didnt get a freebee but for the sake of fun i shall not say how it happened ^^

Let's break this **** down.
First, rephrase your counter-argument against my "You're Angsty as Hell" arguement. The way you worded it is incredibly vague.
Second, your reply against my grammer argument (Or, as you called it, "typing") shows that you have no real counter-argument for me so...
Third,
"mod?if you have had a job youll see **** like this often so its kinda like real life, and do you know what normalfags do? they deal with it.
as for this thread i see this is just another roundabout way to bitch about me being a mod,if you have a problem with that read the god dam news when zarx says something and say something more then meh when he recruits ppl, i know i didnt get a freebee but for the sake of fun i shall not say how it happened ^^"

I'm a damn manager. I understand how **** works, while you, on the other hand obviously do not. Do you know what normalfags do? They don't deal with it. Most of the time, people contact their peers and higher-ups and explain the situation at hand. Believe it or not, we do assess the situation and attempt to fix it to the best of our available abilities. Do you know what the results of this are? Usually, we get some damn progress in making the company better. If there's a problem, we, the employees and the employers, work in tandem to improve the quality of the business. What happens to the businesses that don't listen to the complaints? Well, save for some examples, the business will fall. How long will it take for the business to fall, on the other hand, varies. It may take months for some and years for others. Now, guess what, Guthix. This site operates nothing like real-life. Why you would choose to use that as an argument is beyond my comprehension.

GuthixIsCancer
03-29-2012, 04:47 AM
Well, I did what I set out to do. I sent Zarxrax a PM he's sure not to answer since he is very inactive, and managed to stir up some real discussion. I'm going to head out now.

My password is simply "cancer". Do with this account what you wish.

jinzo64
03-29-2012, 08:20 AM
thats great and all.
almost tempted just to see if the message you sent to zarx is still in your out box.

Guthix
03-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Let's break this **** down.
First, rephrase your counter-argument against my "You're Angsty as Hell" arguement. The way you worded it is incredibly vague.
Second, your reply against my grammer argument (Or, as you called it, "typing") shows that you have no real counter-argument for me so...
Third,
"mod?if you have had a job youll see **** like this often so its kinda like real life, and do you know what normalfags do? they deal with it.
as for this thread i see this is just another roundabout way to bitch about me being a mod,if you have a problem with that read the god dam news when zarx says something and say something more then meh when he recruits ppl, i know i didnt get a freebee but for the sake of fun i shall not say how it happened ^^"

I'm a damn manager. I understand how **** works, while you, on the other hand obviously do not. Do you know what normalfags do? They don't deal with it. Most of the time, people contact their peers and higher-ups and explain the situation at hand. Believe it or not, we do assess the situation and attempt to fix it to the best of our available abilities. Do you know what the results of this are? Usually, we get some damn progress in making the company better. If there's a problem, we, the employees and the employers, work in tandem to improve the quality of the business. What happens to the businesses that don't listen to the complaints? Well, save for some examples, the business will fall. How long will it take for the business to fall, on the other hand, varies. It may take months for some and years for others. Now, guess what, Guthix. This site operates nothing like real-life. Why you would choose to use that as an argument is beyond my comprehension.

too vague huh? well i guess i can explain when i mentioned boredom i meant that i dont get off from normal things and look for harder to find, more extreeme stuff.driving once self to insanity while stomping on morals just to have something to do.hope this helps.
as for grammar , i learned english differently , i knew english even before i went to school. why? cartoons. and belive it or not speaking english by ear helped me score decently in tests. know **** about grammar but i know how the sentance flows overall.
as for the 3rd thers ALWAYS exeptions, like the flawed person being a relative/ recieving back a favor or simply a good friend with the boss , ive worked in 3 factorys and ive seen numberous ocasion of this case.as for why i match this with real life... the internet [this site included] may be different ,but its not an entirely new thing. its still hold crap like dicks [me] and rules to restrain them.
oh and if you have anything else to add please dont hold back ^^

GuthixIsCancer
03-30-2012, 02:38 AM
I just had a great idea.

Everyone who doesn't approve of Guthix being a moderator start using AdBlock. If we can't get through to Zarx diplomatically we can at least get to him through his wallet.

Kaiju
03-30-2012, 02:39 AM
I just had a great idea.

Everyone who doesn't approve of Guthix being a moderator start using AdBlock. If we can't get through to Zarx diplomatically we can at least get to him through his wallet.

An awefully extreme way to go just because your pissed at one mod -_-
I use Adblocker anyway, regardless.

GuthixIsCancer
03-30-2012, 02:40 AM
You underestimate my intense hatred of said moderator.

May I remind you I named my account after him?

HeyHeyHeyStayOuttaMyShed
03-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Chris Crocker says:

http://i.imgur.com/z2rXc.jpg

lol!!!

Guthix
03-30-2012, 08:07 AM
lol kitty

also canser if you hate me so much youd do something about it yourself not ask other ppl to do **** for ya

jinzo64
03-30-2012, 02:14 PM
I just had a great idea.

i realy don't see what your problem with guts is.

so what is your problem guts?

p.s great reply shed

Guthix
03-30-2012, 03:52 PM
You underestimate my intense hatred of said moderator.

May I remind you I named my account after him?

http://verynoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/****-that-guy-dumb-bitch-yao-ming-rage-face-231x300.png
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5648/28032012074.jpg

jinzo64
03-30-2012, 03:58 PM
it's probably one of the least explicit pics ever posted on the site.
i guess guthixiscancer is easily offended

Arock
03-30-2012, 07:18 PM
im still wondering why he reported me for that, there has been alot worse on this site, also why didnt i know i was reported till guts said something about it in the chatbox

regnier
03-30-2012, 07:35 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5648/28032012074.jpg
loll that funny
i wonder if i will get a report because of rin in my sig

HeyHeyHeyStayOuttaMyShed
03-30-2012, 07:43 PM
i wonder if i will get a report because of rin in my sig

You shouldn't, it's not showing anything explicated and I'm pretty sure the size of the image isn't in violation or it would of been reported a long time ago. So, just my personal opinion, there is nothing wrong with your signature. :o

thedarkmessenger
03-30-2012, 07:57 PM
my god....I get sick for a few days and this **** happens?

Kaiju
03-30-2012, 08:00 PM
I wonder if he's been to the lovelies or Bondage thread yet.

Arock
03-30-2012, 08:01 PM
he was in the lovelies last night

Kaiju
03-30-2012, 08:09 PM
WE ARE *NOT* going through THAT incident again, RBR.

regnier
03-30-2012, 08:10 PM
I wonder if he's been to the lovelies or Bondage thread yet.

or the loli thread

Arock
03-30-2012, 08:11 PM
we are *not* going through that incident again, rbr.

miku-boodle!!!

HeyHeyHeyStayOuttaMyShed
03-30-2012, 08:18 PM
**** that, There was nothing wrong with my sig and I got a short stick in the end XD

What was your last signature RB (If you remember lol) ? If i remember correctly it was Miku bent over or something, right? :P

Arock
03-30-2012, 08:20 PM
oh you mean this sig

http://i.imgur.com/soE6u.jpg

Arock
03-30-2012, 08:24 PM
oh yeah i friends loved seeing that one when i was in the library

Guthix
03-30-2012, 09:02 PM
dont get why didnt you just turn that rectangle into a square and insert something extra [ like the corn pic]

Guthix
03-30-2012, 09:09 PM
silly rb is being silly

Evileel
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Yes, this thread just proves again that no soft hearted mod could survive in this place.

Drama?

I do remember when 3-4 people got Moderator, but it was during one of my brief visits to the site in between doing a lot of other nonsense so I can't remember who. (I think Evileel or Mad got it and Guthix as seen above).

Yeah, Mad wasn't so insanely inactive then. And I was the main candidate to mod's position (http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?3672-A-Simple-Request). However remembered that as a mod I would become the main target for local trolls and would be undoubtedly dragged into extremely long and pointless debates with them. So I have dropped that idea of becoming a forum staff. Poor Evileel is just simply too old for all this.
So Mad, Guts and LawRayLiet have become new mods in the end.

Guthix
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM
And your so wize bitchin over a signature?

Guthix
03-30-2012, 09:23 PM
cry me a river rb ^^

Guthix
03-30-2012, 09:37 PM
i did that before i was even a mod
to me not much has realy changed , more like ppl around me did

Guthix
03-30-2012, 09:50 PM
lmfao you can shove yer pretty smile where the sun doesnt shine
even if ppl do take him over me you jackasses gave him **** just for doing his job, i would be glad if he said a word or 2
Also who died and made you king making rules what a mod should be?

Guthix
03-30-2012, 09:59 PM
wonder why werent you a dam walmart greeter when i was in your site and you expect same stuff here

HeyHeyHeyStayOuttaMyShed
03-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Jesus, this thread is just one big mess. lol It's funny

regnier
03-30-2012, 10:05 PM
*eat some pop corn and watch the show*
want some shed?

HeyHeyHeyStayOuttaMyShed
03-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Oiii~♥ Yes, please~! :o

*Sits down next to Reg, shares and enjoys the buttery popcorn*

lulz

Guthix
03-30-2012, 10:07 PM
There was never a conflict on my site aside from the occasional spam bot registering, I can be an asshole all I wish in conversation but when theres a conflict Id expect proper demeanor when dealing with people.

i can name one -_-

Guthix
03-30-2012, 10:14 PM
yes but FOR SOME REASON it happened on the same day as getting the mod title and you said the only reason im not banned was cause i had a dynamic ip
that event has butthurt and jelly written all over it

Guthix
03-30-2012, 10:22 PM
so you act like an ass in your site and you demand me to rub yer belly while you throw peanuts in my face?[yes its a metaphor ppl have a hard time getting those] who the hell is the retarded one here?

Guthix
03-30-2012, 10:47 PM
well i have no phisical proof but when you stirred the miku boodle **** the first this i did was ASK NORMALY what was the spam twat problem.
as far as i looked around hell lost its popularity on its own , doesnt even need my help being minis not so epic.
on top of that i am 1 of 4 mods and i certainly dont make the majority of your precious administration.
dont realy care what you do with your site anymore tbh since i dont go there anymore

Guthix
03-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Moderation is a form of administration and atleast be proactive about the site otherwise you have no business upholding your mod status.

You came in after the fact, It was all done by the time you showed up and was handled accordingly... Aside from law banning Arock wrongly.

wrong the threads were still up and you guys spammed the chat

LawRayLiet
03-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Aside from law banning Arock wrongly.

He was banned for submitting multiple copies of the same thread everyone else was banned for.
Unless you all were just passing around that Law-Boodle account like you did the Hatz account.
In which case he was banned for being involved at all.

But this all old news...

Guthix
03-30-2012, 11:00 PM
well i got my wish for tonight ^^

Antonio Black
03-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I guess I'm not here enough to see all the conflict, but man there's a lot of mean spirited people around these parts...

LawRayLiet
03-30-2012, 11:09 PM
No he made a new user and you banned him without no indecent.

Sorry but you're wrong, he "attempted" to post the threads, but they were caught in the spam filter where I deleted them.
The fact that he attempted was reason enough to me.

But I've already explained this previously.

Haar
03-30-2012, 11:09 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/svqkac.jpg

Guthix
03-30-2012, 11:11 PM
No Law deleted the dupes and left up the original one made and you just came in for the chat spam and well theirs no proof of your involvement on a conversational point since there was 4 users spamming the **** out of it, AFIK no one said anything about a PM being received and as far as handling that kind of situation its up for grabs.
You missed out on the threads and my sig issue....

as far as im conserned im glad i wasnt there handring a bunch of ppl acting like children over a picture slot is not what id call fun [ or be rude for that matter]
but that only just makes me give less **** about what you say
ever read a book called "the boy who cried wolf"?
P.S. rb you do know we can see ips right?

LawRayLiet
03-30-2012, 11:15 PM
The other new accounts wernt passed around they were all logged in at the same time under 4 users and no arock wasnt involved with them.

Now that you've edited you post, I'd say he was banned for involvement then.
The fact his IP was listed under the offending accounts list.

He didnt post anything under the name you just straight banned him XD
Which was hilarious btw

Of course, why would I ban a double account. XD
And it was only for one day.

Guthix
03-30-2012, 11:19 PM
if its like roulete what if it landed on arock -_-?

LawRayLiet
03-30-2012, 11:22 PM
And no guthix IP switchs for every action performed on the site. When you have macros running from 4 users on a single account its like Russian roulette for the IP it lands on, Only thing your gonna get is the reg IP.

Also not how it works, we have a list of every IP that a user has ever used to log into their account.
And we can see the IP associated with a any particular post.

BTW You must be bored, it's not like you to carry on this long. XD

Guthix
03-30-2012, 11:23 PM
na this is the 3rd time ive talked with him on THE SAME TOPIC for great lenght
and yet everytime i go at the my bann part i get a new story, prolly why it doesnt die on my side

Guthix
03-30-2012, 11:38 PM
hey law did you soft dele those threads? i wanna see backs " espionage "

LawRayLiet
03-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Although a few unexpected bull**** came into play like the guro and backmask espionage thingy which ****ing ruined it all but awell.

Haha I didn't see all that until I woke up the next morning, but it was already deleted.

And I don't recall Back taking part at all.

Guthix
03-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Only thing you did was disable chats for users, You didnt ban so theres no subject on the matter.

You knew what he was doing but the thing is you did it before the fact and thats what the issue was XD

Just a tad...

cant ban whats already banned

Arock
03-31-2012, 12:04 AM
lol i like how you guys brought my banning up again

Guthix
03-31-2012, 12:08 AM
honnor is the last thing that comes to my mind regarding yer bunch

Arock
03-31-2012, 12:09 AM
whats honnor? is it like honor

Guthix
03-31-2012, 12:11 AM
honner?

Guthix
03-31-2012, 12:12 AM
i thouth arock was fixing my typos not rbs
backstab or support?

Arock
03-31-2012, 12:14 AM
i was guts just made a typo about your typo XD

Guthix
03-31-2012, 12:15 AM
negatory i didnt make a typo this time dude

Arock
03-31-2012, 12:16 AM
at the top of this page you spelled honor wrong, you put in 2 n's

Guthix
03-31-2012, 12:18 AM
why did you type honner then?

Arock
03-31-2012, 12:19 AM
like i said i accidentally made a typo as well

Guthix
03-31-2012, 12:20 AM
you funny man

SplitReality
03-31-2012, 01:38 AM
Don't know if Split...

Thread = TL;DR but I found this comment hilarious.

Kaiju
03-31-2012, 01:46 AM
Thread = TL;DR but I found this comment hilarious.

I just knew you 'loved' guthy, so I made the assumption based your past history with him, and you having multiple accounts :P

SplitReality
03-31-2012, 01:48 AM
Doesn't have the word "Loli", thus isn't me. Though I agree with the name.

Guthix
03-31-2012, 01:50 AM
it has miku boodle

Arock
03-31-2012, 01:51 AM
miku-boodle!!!

Guthix
03-31-2012, 01:51 AM
totaly saw it coming

SplitReality
03-31-2012, 01:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/E0uCE.jpg

Backmask
03-31-2012, 02:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/E0uCE.jpg

Reported for posting explicit content without NSFW tags or spoilers.
http://i.imgur.com/JWdYf.jpg

Guthix
03-31-2012, 02:55 AM
lol

SplitReality
03-31-2012, 03:02 AM
Damn I've been found out. Backs keen eye for penis cannot be fooled.

JinVicious
03-31-2012, 11:14 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/90BlueXJ/Ball_Of_Panties.jpg

Looks like something from that Katamari game or whatever it was called.

Evileel
03-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Indeed, looks like an adult version of Katamari damacy. You roll this ball over the streets and leave behind numbers of girls without their bras :P

jinzo64
03-31-2012, 12:25 PM
i'd play that game.
sounds like fun.

GuthixIsCancer
03-31-2012, 01:11 PM
I'm not going to quote the exact posts, but, yes, I reported a few things. The reason being that we have The Lounge for explicit content, and as such it should stay there. That's the point.

And, yes, I did report one of reginer's posts for his signature.

or the loli thread

Those threads are all in the Lounge (and if they're not they should be).

jinzo64
03-31-2012, 01:16 PM
you need to try and be less uptight about these things.
instead of reporting you could try sending to pm's to people.
sometimes you just need to ask people to change there offencive posts.
most people will be happy to to put there pictures in links or hidden in spoilers.

i'm not saying this way is going to work all the time but it never hurts to try.

GuthixIsCancer
03-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Fair enough.

That was really just a one-time thing, though, now I'm more focused on reporting Guthix any time he acts like a jackass.

jinzo64
03-31-2012, 01:30 PM
i know i asked this before but what is your problem with guts?

GuthixIsCancer
03-31-2012, 01:33 PM
I've had to repeat my problems with Guthix a lot, so just read anything Backmask has said. He is far more articulate than I am.

Evileel
03-31-2012, 01:53 PM
Its practically nothing compared to the level of bitching when Zarxrax have released AMV Hell 0. XD

jinzo64
03-31-2012, 02:00 PM
i noticed that when he first posted it.
but i didn't read it so didn't notice the reference to my bad spelling and grammar.

I know guts can be a bit of key at times.
but some times so can other members.
like Back andAbyss can be far to uptight sometimes and tend to ruin my experience of posting on the the forums.

I accept that my spelling and grammar are bad and i do try

Haar
03-31-2012, 03:24 PM
I accept that my spelling and grammar are bad and i do try

Doesn't Firefox have Spell Check anyway?

Evileel
03-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah right, spell check XD

http://cdn.damnyouautocorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/girl-scout-aaron.png

http://cdn.damnyouautocorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/home-cassy-app.png

http://cdn.damnyouautocorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/barnes-noble.png

http://cdn.damnyouautocorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/hamsters-annie.png

Haar
03-31-2012, 03:44 PM
Well, yeah, Cell Phone auto-correcting is really poor, but Firefox's Spell Check actually works, in my experience. That, and it's not automatic, so you can make sure you don't post anything retarded by accident.

bloodlover1987
03-31-2012, 03:45 PM
its plain retarded to be so uptight about the grammar **** .. if they can correct you then they know what you are trying to say so why cant they leave it at that

im just too lazy to care about trying to keep perfect grammar just posting in threads n stuff

HeyHeyHeyStayOuttaMyShed
03-31-2012, 03:57 PM
Poor grammar and spelling mistakes don't bother me, If it's comprehensible, it's acceptable. But if someone goes around typing like this:

"H3y sup wher u wan na g0 eat" - "i will b ther to" *facepalm*

Then..that just plain irks me. lol

bloodlover1987
03-31-2012, 04:04 PM
yeah that i understand ... typing like a damn texting school girl

GuthixIsCancer
03-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Autocorrect ≠ spell check.

Arock
03-31-2012, 10:01 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/90BlueXJ/Ball_Of_Panties.jpg

i dont think anyone got the joke XD

jinzo64
03-31-2012, 10:53 PM
its plain retarded to be so uptight about the grammar **** .. if they can correct you then they know what you are trying to say so why cant they leave it at that

im just too lazy to care about trying to keep perfect grammar just posting in threads n stuff

yeah i agree with this.

HellsDeathAngel
04-01-2012, 12:30 PM
I sense much hate in this thread, but really if you people don't like Guthix that must do more then create a thread. If you have trouble with him send a message to Zarx or one of the other mods.

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 06:29 PM
i personaly don't have a problem with guts but for some reason, some off the other members do.

GuthixIsCancer
04-01-2012, 07:29 PM
I sense much hate in this thread, but really if you people don't like Guthix that must do more then create a thread. If you have trouble with him send a message to Zarx or one of the other mods.

I'm sick of this response so I guess I'll just respond to it now.

I did send a message to Zarxrax. While I wasn't ignored, I felt as if my concerns were brushed aside. Now, judging by this year's april fools joke I can tell he finally realizes there's a problem.

The point of the thread is to stir discussion. I know there are people who are opposed to Guthix being moderator, and those who aren't really open about it up and left the forum for good. I'm trying to gather support and possibly change some hearts and minds.

Do you really think this would have been the April Fools joke had Zarxrax received a single message? Hell no.

The opposition to Guthix has been quiet for too long.

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 07:35 PM
maybe it's an april fools joke maybe zarxs is being serious as a mod guts hasn't done much so i don't imagtion he'd do much as a member of the admin team.
i'd like to be able to make you see the good qualities guts has.
he wasvery nice to me recently in the chat box i had a rather bad anger problem and guts gave me soon good advice and rather gentle with his concern and didn't say anything sarcastic or mean.

Haar
04-01-2012, 07:39 PM
i'd like to be able to make you see the good qualities guts has.
he wasvery nice to me recently in the chat box i had a rather bad anger problem and guts gave me soon good advice and rather gentle with his concern and didn't say anything sarcastic or mean.

Isn't he usually quite mean to you in the chatbox any other time?

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 07:41 PM
some times but in friend ship as in live you have to except the good parts and the bad parts in equal it's easier said than done but thats the rule of equivelent exchange.

but everytime you and guts are in the chatbox together guts always says

**** you harr.
so it's seems hes always mean to you.

Haar
04-01-2012, 07:43 PM
equivelent exchange.

Hardly seems equivalent to me. Also, I'm pretty sure that's not how real life works.

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 07:47 PM
okay maybe saying it's an equal excahnge was a stretch.
but taking the good with the bad is rule of life.
it's a rather rubbish rule but thats how it works.

Haar
04-01-2012, 08:26 PM
okay maybe saying it's an equal excahnge was a stretch.
but taking the good with the bad is rule of life.
it's a rather rubbish rule but thats how it works.
Here's the thing: That's not what I'd call "moderator-like behavior" Do you ever see MADEVIL or LawRayLiet do the sort of things Guthix does?

Evileel
04-01-2012, 08:44 PM
We need mods with different personalities, different abilities and from different time zones. Only their combined strength will have a change of saving this God's forsaken place then.

GuthixIsCancer
04-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I beg to differ.

We need capable, level-headed, mature people out to better the community.

Guthix is none of those things.

regnier
04-01-2012, 09:35 PM
We need mods with different personalities, different abilities and from different time zones. Only their combined strength will have a change of saving this God's forsaken place then.
with the power combined we are captain amv hell

Guthix
04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
pointless thread is pointless

Kaiju
04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
I say we have a poll to decide whether or not Guts stays. :/ Only fair solution, if Guts is taken down as Mod, then we can elect a new mod, like Back or someone else who volunteers, if the poll is in favor of Guts staying than everyone stops bitching.

GuthixIsCancer
04-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Well, it looks like Guthix has officially resigned as moderator.

I'm glad he recognized that people didn't like his position and conceded. I appreciate that a lot.

As such I'm not going to use this account anymore. The password is public so it may be used again, but I assure you it's not me.

But who is "me?" I know a lot of people were guessing and someone even pm'd me asking who I was.

Well...

Guthix
04-01-2012, 09:44 PM
I say we have a poll to decide whether or not Guts stays. :/ Only fair solution, if Guts is taken down as Mod, then we can elect a new mod, like Back or someone else who volunteers, if the poll is in favor of Guts staying than everyone stops bitching.

your point is invalid since i stepped down , not taken down

XelaisPWN
04-01-2012, 09:44 PM
...yeah, it was Xela the whole time. :D

I sincerely apologize to Arock and MAD, for reporting the former and lying to the latter. I also thank Guthix for doing the right thing.

Guthix
04-01-2012, 09:49 PM
what right thing?

Haar
04-01-2012, 09:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzrJwzYBUkU

Wait, no
http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com/results/2011/05/02/5uulg1qyzf.jpg

XelaisPWN
04-01-2012, 09:55 PM
what right thing?

Uh, stepping down?

GuthixIsCancer
04-01-2012, 09:56 PM
...yeah, it was Xela the whole time. :D

I sincerely apologize to Arock and MAD, for reporting the former and lying to the latter. I also thank Guthix for doing the right thing.

That's a filthy lie.
Everybody, I'm really Guthix from the future. If I were to let my past-self continue as a moderator, SERN would have discovered the secrets of time travel and would have completely ruled the world. This bleak future was prevented, though. I would truly like to thank my past-self for maturing. I've lost countless allies during this mission; however, I can rest easy knowing that they did not die in vein. It would be blissful if I could stay and chat with you all; however, now that the future has been severely altered, I'm afraid that my existence has to come to an end. Guthix, Arock, Backmask, and everybody else in this thread... El Psy Congroo.

Guthix
04-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Uh, stepping down?

what made it a right thing to do?

XelaisPWN
04-01-2012, 10:02 PM
...goddammit, Guthix, just let me thank you

Haar
04-01-2012, 10:15 PM
http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul/9211-kaminabelive.jpg
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/196/976/1225858976322.jpg
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/119/397/perseusobama.jpg

Guthix
04-01-2012, 10:22 PM
...goddammit, Guthix, just let me thank you

i never did anythink thank worthy, its all just an illiusion you ppl hold which creates your sense of order ^^

Haar
04-01-2012, 10:25 PM
http://thenullset.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kamina01.jpg?w=600
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6277/ttgljesus.jpg

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 11:18 PM
so did guts step down from being a mod?
also when?

Haar
04-01-2012, 11:20 PM
so did guts step down from being a mod?
also when?

Yes, somewhere around here. (http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?25874-Hey-everyone-act-like-a-dick-to-everyone-else&p=403709#post403709)

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 11:26 PM
i see thanks for that.
so who are the current mods?

Haar
04-01-2012, 11:28 PM
The same ones we've always had: MADEVIL, LawRayLiet, and Doomimus‎

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 11:34 PM
oh i thought there were 4 excluding guts.
wait isn't mad a relativly new mod?
i thought he got given that title sometime last year.

Haar
04-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Who's this fourth moderator you speak of?

Evileel
04-01-2012, 11:38 PM
we've always had: MADEVIL, LawRayLiet

I don't think a word "always" fits here. They were assigned as mods only few months ago.

Haar
04-01-2012, 11:39 PM
My mistake, then.

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 11:42 PM
i don't know like i said i thought there was 4
the 3 you named and another.
but it would appear i'm wrong.

i keep thinking i'd like to give being a mod ago
but then i think i'm not sure if i'm mature enough for it.

i would say someone like abyss or mask would make good mods
but they'd probably ban me.

Haar
04-01-2012, 11:45 PM
So what would be the first thing you'd do if you were a moderator?

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 11:47 PM
i'm not sure what mods are acctually able to do.
so i don't know what i'd do.

Haar
04-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Then why do you even want to be one?

Evileel
04-01-2012, 11:48 PM
So a new mod should be mature, active, don't use F word to much and don't have an urge to ban jinzo. Any more qualities a perfect amvhell mod should have?

Haar
04-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Access to the Matrix?
http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/t/the_matrix-11347.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhxbYTMNMxo

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Then why do you even want to be one?

well i thought i could help with somthing.
i just thought it would be an interesting undertaking and that i could learn the ropes,and that someone would tell what mods can do.
maybe mad could tell me if i asked him.

So a new mod should be mature, active, don't use F word to much and don't have an urge to ban jinzo. Any more qualities a perfect amvhell mod should have?
acctually i think thats it i can't think of anything else a good amvhell mod should have.

regnier
04-01-2012, 11:54 PM
a mod need to be mature, respectful, there when you need him, need to follow the law on this site but he need to be not too strict

jinzo64
04-01-2012, 11:56 PM
sounds good.
i think we as members need to work together for the site and just rely on the mods or admin to sort out problems.

Haar
well i thought i could help with somthing.
i just thought it would be an interesting undertaking and that i could learn the ropes,and that someone would tell what mods can do.
maybe mad could tell me if i asked him.

For more information, let's try my Magic Method (http://bit.ly/H7e1jU)®

Arock
a mod needs to be able to follow the rules and not act like a dick to everyone, it helps if they are well liked within the site like mad and law, another thing is that they should be on regularly as to be able to catch and stop things as they happen

MADEVIL
04-01-2012, 11:57 PM
My job as mod right now are to help memebers as best as I can and report problems to Zarx. Other jobs are to watch for spam, help keep the threads in some order and make sure sigs are in order. Few other small random things too

jinzo64
04-02-2012, 12:03 AM
see i could be a mod
1 i'm on regularly
2 i'm not a dick to any one/okay i have my odd moments when i slip.
3 i think most of the members like me but some do find my lack of focus,spelling and gramma annoying oh and i can be slighlty head strong.

i'm not saying i'd be a good mod maybe acceptable.
but i think in some cases i'd be to lenniant.

Arock
04-02-2012, 12:07 AM
i think if we do appoint a new mod we should actually vote on who we want as a mod so we dont end up having another incident like this

Haar
04-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Imagine the hilarity that would ensue if I were a moderator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9C9OKMyZng

jinzo64
04-02-2012, 12:11 AM
to be honest i personaly think you'd make a prettty good mod.

but a vote does sound like a good idea.

Haar
04-02-2012, 12:16 AM
to be honest i personaly think you'd make a prettty good mod.
http://clean.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/jpg/angry-no.jpg

but a vote does sound like a good idea.

http://tf2chan.net/projects/src/129198498292.jpg

SplitReality
04-02-2012, 12:26 AM
a mod needs to be able to follow the rules and not act like a dick to everyone, it helps if they are well liked within the site like mad and law, another thing is that they should be on regularly as to be able to catch and stop things as they happen

Well, I'm out I suppose.

regnier
04-02-2012, 12:28 AM
if you bring lolis you have my vote split

Kaiju
04-02-2012, 12:30 AM
I volunteer candidacy for Modship, I have experience with being a mod and even admin on other sites and forums, and I'm on here almost everyday :)

Arock
04-02-2012, 12:32 AM
hell i'd throw my hat in since im here all the damn time

DEnM
04-02-2012, 12:34 AM
I really REALLY don't like your mane.

That's right I went there.

SplitReality
04-02-2012, 12:35 AM
I would love to in some way aid the community that I called home (til Guts) but probably wouldn't have much support due to that one rebellion and tendency to bug Law with debates. I've also had experience on a few sites.

Anyway, vote for Split. Free beer, lolis, and catgirl maids.

Arock
04-02-2012, 12:37 AM
I really REALLY don't like your mane.

That's right I went there.

who's "mane" would that be?

regnier
04-02-2012, 12:45 AM
hmm, hard choice between split lolis and arock nipple

Kaiju
04-02-2012, 12:45 AM
I'll bring loli's as well, and... BONDAGE :D

SplitReality
04-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Arock belongs to me, so his nipples also come with my rule.

regnier
04-02-2012, 12:51 AM
why not make arock nipple a mod? that will solve all our problem :3

JinVicious
04-02-2012, 02:13 AM
lol I don't think anybody but Zarx can actually start a Mod voting/nomination xD

jinzo64
04-02-2012, 07:24 AM
thats probably very true.
but i doesn't stop the community throwing ideas around.

SplitReality
04-02-2012, 08:02 AM
thats probably very true.
but i doesn't stop the community throwing ideas around.

True, the community throwing around ideas is how Mad rose to power.

Guthix
04-02-2012, 09:38 AM
as i previously stated there wasnt much to do for all 4 of us , mad is basicaly 24/7 so theres no time gap, in short dont get yer hopes up ya tards

jinzo64
04-02-2012, 06:20 PM
i'm beginning to think mad is a robot as he seems to be here all the time.

Haar
04-02-2012, 06:28 PM
No, he just has access to alien power armor. Ever noticed Guyver in his signature? That's really Mad.

MADEVIL
04-02-2012, 06:37 PM
I've been called Tony Stark too, being I was supporting the same goatee

Guthix
04-02-2012, 06:43 PM
wonder when you will crack