SleeplessPanda
07-24-2012, 07:38 PM
. . HNNNNNNNNNNG'! :party: <3

I squeal like a fan-girl when an internet celebrity notices me. XD

Haar
07-24-2012, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM

I'm assuming you think you're too good for the Last Post Wins (http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?2840-Last-Post-Wins)thread?

SleeplessPanda
07-24-2012, 07:42 PM
I used to post in that thread, but every time I thought I had finally gotten the last post in, someone else decided to post something. It's like the myth of that old guy who pushed the rock up the mountain every day only to have it roll back down and he'd have to start over . . or something like that. DX

Haar
07-24-2012, 07:43 PM
The title isn't meant to be taken literally. It's more of a chat thread. Or as some put it, it's a "post your random thoughts and bulletins here" thread.

SleeplessPanda
07-24-2012, 07:44 PM
I felt this occasion warranted the creation of an all new thread. =3

Haar
07-24-2012, 07:46 PM
So, this is the sort of thing that can be continuously discussed for several months without dying?

Kaiju
07-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Since Haar took my usual response to such things, I will instead lay out how I feel in this image
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/118/663/2bi3.jpg
Which is a thread advertisement for a much more adequate thread! (http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?26075-%E3%82%B4%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A9-Thread!)

bloodlover1987
07-24-2012, 09:23 PM
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa407/AcolyteoftheDerped1/cool_story_bro.jpg

N.P.C.C.
07-24-2012, 09:23 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_709-UY_kyd8/SZ7U9D9i9jI/AAAAAAAAASs/RmmocVAW-84/s400/super-cool-story-bro.png

thedarkmessenger
07-24-2012, 09:25 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_709-UY_kyd8/SZ7U9D9i9jI/AAAAAAAAASs/RmmocVAW-84/s400/super-cool-story-bro.png
I lol'ed. I lol'ed hard XD

AKALink
07-24-2012, 11:34 PM
That is pretty sweet. I would make a bitch please thing but I don't want to be a jackass.

sed101
07-24-2012, 11:40 PM
...so what was the comment and the reply?

tanis_lionheart
07-25-2012, 12:20 AM
http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/3715/theodore-roosevelt-laughs-at-your-pathetic-life.jpg

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 01:49 AM
...so what was the comment and the reply?

Well this was the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szh0bUjwXOc

and I said "Thank you, THANK YOU for deciding to not go through with a J.B. song, this is 1000x more enjoyable, Sinatra's the man. XD"

and he said "1000x more enjoyable, 1000x less searched. Guess I can't have my cake and eat it, eh?".

It was so cool. =3

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2012, 02:20 AM
...Is it really THAT big of a deal?

Haar
07-25-2012, 02:21 AM
I would make a bitch please thing but I don't want to be a jackass.

But he's bringing it upon himself. When people make attention grabs like this, it's our duty to keep them in check.

thedarkmessenger
07-25-2012, 02:31 AM
But he's bringing it upon himself. When people make attention grabs like this, it's our duty to keep them in check.

Indeed.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 02:59 AM

Oh yes, I feel very much "checked in" now. =o

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2012, 03:16 AM
-_- I would hope this wasn't the highlight of your day.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 04:26 AM
-_- I would hope this wasn't the highlight of your day.

Of course not. It was the highlight of my YEAR! \( ^ O ^ )/

Backmask
07-25-2012, 05:09 AM
I said "Thank you, THANK YOU for deciding to not go through with a J.B. song, this is 1000x more enjoyable, Sinatra's the man. XD"

and he said "1000x more enjoyable, 1000x less searched. Guess I can't have my cake and eat it, eh?".

It was so cool. =3

That was all that ****ing took place? Really? Jesus ****, just when I thought you couldn't be more autistic. It is a small response that isn't even worth mentioning. It's like saying that you did an interview with Shea Weber about his return to the Predators after they matched the offer sheet when all that transpired was Shea Weber saying, "Yeah, cool."

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 05:36 AM
That was all that ****ing took place? Really? Jesus ****, just when I thought you couldn't be more autistic. It is a small response that isn't even worth mentioning. It's like saying that you did an interview with Shea Weber about his return to the Predators after they matched the offer sheet when all that transpired was Shea Weber saying, "Yeah, cool."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU

thedarkmessenger
07-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Of course not. It was the highlight of my YEAR! \( ^ O ^ )/

....you must lead a very, very sad boring life.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 05:57 AM
....you must lead a very, very sad boring life.

"Sad & boring" would be an understatement. D=

Haar
07-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Oh yes, I feel very much "checked in" now. =o

Here's a simulation of what would happened if you posted this on /b/. Maybe this will help you get the point:
http://i.imgur.com/dMyVh.png

Kaiju
07-25-2012, 02:15 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/346/954/679.jpg

mattroks101
07-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Just from the title I knew this would be a SleeplessPanda thread.

Also this made my day

Here's a simulation of what would happened if you posted this on /b/. Maybe this will help you get the point:
http://i.imgur.com/dMyVh.png
Thank you Haar.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 08:18 PM
Well this was a huge deal for me, and it really brightened up what was otherwise a really horrible week. If you guys can't be happy for me, and feel a need to point out how dull and depressing my life must be (and it is), then that really says something about your character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czM_NrDIJak

Guthix
07-25-2012, 08:36 PM
panda your post is as much significant to us as a 3 year old showing his mother that while picking his nose he got a red snot instead of yellow.you may be an editor here but your level is nothing compared to zarx or ssg to even make people pretend they care.

Haar
07-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Well this was a huge deal for me, and it really brightened up what was otherwise a really horrible week. If you guys can't be happy for me, and feel a need to point out how dull and depressing my life must be (and it is), then that really says something about your character.

I wouldn't have gone through all of this trouble if you just would've overcome your Unwarranted Self-Importance Syndrome and used the Last Post Wins thread for this. I mean, did I make a thread telling everyone how I fixed my internet the other day? No.

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Going by all the ****ty post you make on this site, I'm pretty sure we've got a good measure of your character.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 08:46 PM
panda your post is as much significant to us as a 3 year old showing his mother that while picking his nose he got a red snot instead of yellow.you may be an editor here but your level is nothing compared to zarx or ssg to even make people pretend they care.

I would've posted this regardless of my position on the site. If you're assuming because I'm a judge and a contributer' that I think people should treat me different, and that I expected people to be happy for me just because of that, then obviously you don't know me very well. I was just trying to share an uncommon happy occurrence in my life with people I thought were good acquaintances. Obviously I was severely mistaken.

Haar
07-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Panda, let me tell you a little anecdote:

4 years ago, I was a 13 year old boy. I acted sort of like you.

The end.

Moral of the story: Get with the times, son.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't have gone through all of this trouble if you just would've overcome your Unwarranted Self-Importance Syndrome and used the Last Post Wins thread for this. I mean, did I make a thread telling everyone how I fixed my internet the other day? No.

Honestly if your internet had been down, and you made a thread about how thrilled you were about finally getting it fixed, I'd be happy for you. That's just me though . .

Haar
07-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Honestly if your internet had been down, and you made a thread about how thrilled you were about finally getting it fixed, I'd be happy for you. That's just me though . .

I really wouldn't view that as thread-worthy. That's a minor occurrence that can't really be discussed.

Guthix
07-25-2012, 08:53 PM
I would've posted this regardless of my position on the site. If you're assuming because I'm a judge and a contributer' that I think people should treat me different, and that I expected people to be happy for me just because of that, then obviously you don't know me very well. I was just trying to share an uncommon happy occurrence in my life with people I thought were good acquaintances. Obviously I was severely mistaken.

panda im not sure from what planet you hail from but expecting people to be happy for you is not something you look in the internet for.
good aquantances? your a ponyfag and you expect people here to like you? i dont quite see other ponyfags lift a finger unless its theyr religion is involved.
nobody likes attension whores panda, the net is full of em, if you want attension then atleast put some effort into it.[for positive attension you also must not be stupid]
lol my net was down also but i just posted in the chatbox

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 08:58 PM
I really wouldn't view that as thread-worthy. That's a minor occurrence that can't really be discussed.

I'd hardly consider this a serious business site. Personally, I think people should make more "meaningless" threads more often. People shouldn't have to dig through already established threads just to find something they're interested in commenting on. The forums here I wouldn't consider that exciting, they need a heavy dose of randomness and fun. I made a thread in the off topic forum where it belongs, and I'm not bound by any rules to post my thoughts in someone else's thread. I think when a person creates a harmless thread like this, and gets attacked from all sides being called mentally challenged, a loser, and assumptions are made on their character, that's an extreme overreaction. I remember when I used to make daily threads, I probably got insulted less back then for doing it. It's kind of weird . .

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:01 PM
panda im not sure from what planet you hail from but expecting people to be happy for you is not something you look in the internet for.
good aquantances? your a ponyfag and you expect people here to like you? i dont quite see other ponyfags lift a finger unless its theyr religion is involved.
nobody likes attension whores panda, the net is full of em, if you want attension then atleast put some effort into it.[for positive attension you also must not be stupid]
lol my net was down also but i just posted in the chatbox

I wouldn't really call myself a brony', but I do enjoy the memes and parodies. Occasionally I'll use it as a trolling troll, but I don't watch the actual show, which is pretty much the main requirement for being a brony'. I also enjoy the TeamFourStar Dragonball Z Abridged series but I don't watch the actual Dragonball Z.

nipple
07-25-2012, 09:01 PM
http://cheetosfordinner.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/everybody-calm-the-****-down.jpg

Seriously guys, as much as Panda deserves this (and I've given up on him a while ago, he just wouldn't listen) you're being unbelievable jerks here.
Really, I am ashamed of you, your manners are bad and you should feel bad.

Guthix
07-25-2012, 09:05 PM
I'd hardly consider this a serious business site. Personally, I think people should make more "meaningless" threads more often. People shouldn't have to dig through already established threads just to find something they're interested in commenting on. The forums here I wouldn't consider that exciting, they need a heavy dose of randomness and fun. I made a thread in the off topic forum where it belongs, and I'm not bound by any rules to post my thoughts in someone else's thread. I think when a person creates a harmless thread like this, and gets attacked from all sides being called mentally challenged, a loser, and assumptions are made on their character, that's an extreme overreaction. I remember when I used to make daily threads, I probably got insulted less back then for doing it. It's kind of weird . .

you prolly ever looked at last years threads, CAUSE THEYR MORE AMUSING THEN YOUR CONSTANT BULL****, if you were actualy interesting no one would complain.i mean cmon a retard whose too lazy to google something posts a thread here, gee isnt that interesting,i cant wait for another douche like that [sarcasm overflow] im not even geting started on duplicates.people come here to kill boredom and monony which your so called "harmless" randomness creates. i dont even get your logic since the topics which are active here are already pretty much randon [some even have that word in it].

Guthix
07-25-2012, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't really call myself a brony', but I do enjoy the memes and parodies. Occasionally I'll use it as a trolling troll, but I don't watch the actual show, which is pretty much the main requirement for being a brony'. I also enjoy the TeamFourStar Dragonball Z Abridged series but I don't watch the actual Dragonball Z.

ponyfag not a bronie, learn to read

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:10 PM
ponyfag not a bronie, learn to read

What's the difference? (I'm being super serious right now, what's the difference?)

Guthix
07-25-2012, 09:14 PM
bronies is what people who like ponies call each other
ponyfag is people i call who post ponies like jackasses [disregarding dislikes or thread themes], with a folowing insult added sorta like a 4chan categorizing ripoff

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:19 PM
you prolly ever looked at last years threads, CAUSE THEYR MORE AMUSING THEN YOUR CONSTANT BULL****, if you were actualy interesting no one would complain.i mean cmon a retard whose too lazy to google something posts a thread here, gee isnt that interesting,i cant wait for another douche like that [sarcasm overflow] im not even geting started on duplicates.people come here to kill boredom and monony which your so called "harmless" randomness creates. i dont even get your logic since the topics which are active here are already pretty much randon [some even have that word in it].

You do realize I'm in between a rock and a hard place, right? There's people like you who would love nothing more than for me not to post anything, and there's other people who think I'm not involved enough in the social aspect of the site. My life is very uneventful, so there's not much for me to discuss, and I don't usually share the common interests of other people on the site. For example . . when people are involved in an anime discussion about animes I have never seen or even heard of. I've also spent many years on various social site where my sort of threads would be considered serious and not very random, of course these were sites where people would just spam random nonsense, which is something I don't do here . . Why do you feel such a strong desire to put me down every time I make a thread? I honestly can't imagine making a thread where you wouldn't do this, you seem unhappy with everything I post. But thank you for at least being constructive, unlike C.C. up there who's statement was kind of ironic . .

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:22 PM
bronies is what people who like ponies call each other
ponyfag is people i call who post ponies like jackasses [disregarding dislikes or thread themes], with a folowing insult added sorta like a 4chan categorizing ripoff

Oh, well in that case you'd be correct in calling me a ponyfag', though in truth I've been starting to lose interest in the meme/parody aspect of it. The brony' crowd is getting too big and obsessive, I don't want to be accidentally grouped in with them.

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Ironic how?

bloodlover1987
07-25-2012, 09:27 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7a8dle4Cl1rttqkm.jpg

yes everything eventual leads to ...ponies

Haar
07-25-2012, 09:30 PM
there's other people who think I'm not involved enough in the social aspect of the site.

Which is why we keep telling you about Last Post Wins and the Chat Box.

Seriously guys, as much as Panda deserves this (and I've given up on him a while ago, he just wouldn't listen) you're being unbelievable jerks here.Really, I am ashamed of you, your manners are bad and you should feel bad.

I consider this to be Just Cause. I know for a fact that the others wouldn't let this die, so I might as well join in the madness as well.

Guthix
07-25-2012, 09:31 PM
your condistion is your fault
it seems youve understood why people hate your posts
you dont seem to understand why they want you to socialize, its quite simple realy the more time you spend here the more you learn the flow of the forum, its understandable for newcomers but youve been here a while and and bluntly saying act like a noob, i recall from the past you tried shoving everything in one thread but that was not a solution, i mean is it that hard to pick a few favourite threads that egzists and use them?we do have random threads, several even. i mean isnt it obvious?anime talk which you didnt see?-go to another thread.this is amv hell not your so called "other sites" its not facebook where every account is a whoring advertizing unit with 200+ "friends".
as for my desires ive stated a few quite clearly, and its no fun chewing my words for you, i think ive already done enouth of that exlaining why youre getting an earfull.
i do question if your pretending to be stupid though

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Ironic how?

I'm not starting another argument with you. I still consider you a somewhat good acquaintance, and despite some of the harsher comments I've directed toward you when you've said something ignorant or really rude, I've really gone out of my way to hold back the more extreme criticisms and negative comments. You seem to get more hurt than I do when being talked down to so I've been trying to be somewhat polite and gentle. Considering we both make threads that would be considered "meaningless", I don't see why you're suggesting my character is bad because of it.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:41 PM
your condistion is your fault
it seems youve understood why people hate your posts
you dont seem to understand why they want you to socialize, its quite simple realy the more time you spend here the more you learn the flow of the forum, its understandable for newcomers but youve been here a while and and bluntly saying act like a noob, i recall from the past you tried shoving everything in one thread but that was not a solution, i mean is it that hard to pick a few favourite threads that egzists and use them?we do have random threads, several even. i mean isnt it obvious?anime talk which you didnt see?-go to another thread.this is amv hell not your so called "other sites" its not facebook where every account is a whoring advertizing unit with 200+ "friends".
as for my desires ive stated a few quite clearly, and its no fun chewing my words for you, i think ive already done enouth of that exlaining why youre getting an earfull.
i do question if your pretending to be stupid though

If I did say I was pretending, I don't think you'd believe me. No . . I'd call myself a slow learner, if anything, but I also don't believe that this site has a "flow" that people need to fall in line with. Out of respect for the people who thought I was making too many threads, I dramatically lowered my thread creating from 1 a day to maybe 1 every 2 weeks, but if I didn't care at all about what people thought here, I'd post a dozen threads a day . . well maybe not a dozen, but I liked making threads when I felt like discussing something or just posting random thoughts. It's actually really depressing to think this site as a whole can't just agree to live and let live and let people make seemingly meaningless and random threads in the off topic forum without being so heavily criticized. A debate thread I can understand people getting insulted, but someone who posted something along the lines of "I got a new cat, let's talk about it!" I would never go out of my way to rain on their parade or suggest that their obtainment of a new pet isn't worth our time.

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2012, 09:46 PM
*Facepalm*

Know what gets to me? Being compared to you.

What the **** did i tell you about comparing me to you? I haven't made ONE attention whoring topic here. I did a controversial one mind you - but at least it was actually interesting to people. And back to that topic, i quit talking to you there as you missed the point. (and going by that post, you still do) You're the type of person who loves to turn **** around and play the victim. It's annoying and pisses people off. This isn't the first time you've been told to cut it out and you aren't listening.

I'll just leave it at this, don't put me in the same category as you here. I don't need that ****.

Guthix
07-25-2012, 09:49 PM
If I did say I was pretending, I don't think you'd believe me. No . . I'd call myself a slow learner, if anything, but I also don't believe that this site has a "flow" that people need to fall in line with. Out of respect for the people who thought I was making too many threads, I dramatically lowered my thread creating from 1 a day to maybe 1 every 2 weeks, but if I didn't care at all about what people thought here, I'd post a dozen threads a day . . well maybe not a dozen, but I liked making threads when I felt like discussing something or just posting random thoughts. It's actually really depressing to think this site as a whole can't just agree to live and let live and let people make seemingly meaningless and random threads in the off topic forum without being so heavily criticized. A debate thread I can understand people getting insulted, but someone who posted something along the lines of "I got a new cat, let's talk about it!" I would never go out of my way to rain on their parade or suggest that their obtainment of a new pet isn't worth our time.

slow learner is too soft considering what you just said.oh man there will be lots of lulz in the future

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:52 PM
*Facepalm*

Know what gets to me? Being compared to you.

What the **** did i tell you about comparing me to you? I haven't made ONE attention whoring topic here. I did a controversial one mind you - but at least it was actually interesting to people. And back to that topic, i quit talking to you there as you missed the point. (and going by that post, you still do) You're the type of person who loves to turn **** around and play the victim. It's annoying and pisses people off. This isn't the first time you've been told to cut it out and you aren't listening.

I'll just leave it at this, don't put me in the same category as you here. I don't need that ****.

You created a thread about something that happened to you in your daily life, expressed an opinion, barely anyone agreed with you, and you overreacted after being called ignorant, and if your thread was fine because "at least it interested people", then by that definition this thread must also be fine because of how many people have gotten interested in the discussions taking place. I support your right to make such threads, but as someone who enjoys debating I wasn't about to comment without expressing my views. So yes, we are fairly similar, which is why I haven't insulted you nearly as much as you have me, since I understand somewhat your thought process.

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:53 PM
slow learner is too soft considering what you just said.oh man there will be lots of lulz in the future

I look forward to providing the lulz'. =o

SleeplessPanda
07-25-2012, 09:55 PM
I'm going to watch a few movies with my cousins so any posts within the next 3-6 hours I'll read and respond to when I get back. =3

thedarkmessenger
07-25-2012, 10:00 PM
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure bitching and whining about their life never actually improved anyone's life.

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Here's the problem. Not once did i overreact. You were "debating" like a condescending jackass, ponyfag'd up my topic, and expected me and everyone else to indulge you. Your delusions continue to amaze me.

Seriously, i seen this type of debating style on gamefaqs and have grown quite tired of it.

Edit: Your delusions extend futher as people just want to get you to cut this **** out in a more hostile manner since you won't listen. Your topics are not similar to mine. I'm not the one making threads all the damn time looking for praise and good comments from the people here. You've already admitted bad comments here get to you and yet you keep up this form of posting to try to garner some small positive feedback. This mindset is not healthy and i really wish you would stop.

SleeplessPanda
07-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Here's the problem. Not once did i overreact. You were "debating" like a condescending jackass, ponyfag'd up my topic, and expected me and everyone else to indulge you. Your delusions continue to amaze me.

Seriously, i seen this type of debating style on gamefaqs and have grown quite tired of it.

Edit: Your delusions extend futher as people just want to get you to cut this **** out in a more hostile manner since you won't listen. Your topics are not similar to mine. I'm not the one making threads all the damn time looking for praise and good comments from the people here. You've already admitted bad comments here get to you and yet you keep up this form of posting to try to garner some small positive feedback. This mindset is not healthy and i really wish you would stop.

I don't think there's anything I could say to convince you personally of your hypocritical statements and flawed logic, but I'm comforted by the fact anyone reviewing your thread and observing our exchanges would easily see you're the one who's delusional, and if you're going to continue acting like I'm such a horrible person then don't expect me to take it easy on you from now on. The kid gloves are off, next time you create a thread that would be considered "unnecessary", and especially if you're saying something downright dense, then I'm going Guthix on your butt, buddy.

N.P.C.C.
07-26-2012, 03:15 AM
DILLIGAF.

I look forward to it. And the next time you attention whore...Well, i'm pretty sure you can figure that one out...Then again...

I'll leave it at this, you deserve every ****ing bit of what you get here.

SleeplessPanda
07-26-2012, 03:33 AM
DILLIGAF.

I look forward to it. And the next time you attention whore...Well, i'm pretty sure you can figure that one out...Then again...

You do not know of the can of worms you've opened up Mister. These worms do not pity, and they will wiggle into your ears and violate your brain until you fall unto your hands and knees and eat your own elbows! And you dare attempt to cast black magic on me with your "DILLIGAF"? Hah'! I'm an expert in defending against hexes and curses. The next time we debate, I shall use my full strength, and no sort of magic will aid you! Beware, BEWARE! >=(

Haar
07-26-2012, 04:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnnmSuZDFg

Well played, son. Well played.

SleeplessPanda
07-26-2012, 04:23 AM
Well played, son. Well played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oScCgxuId98

Kaiju
07-26-2012, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oScCgxuId98

Forced meme is forced.

Zetsubou-Chan
07-26-2012, 10:08 AM
And this thread turned into a ****storm very fast.

Guthix
07-26-2012, 10:10 AM
thanks captain obvious

Zetsubou-Chan
07-26-2012, 10:14 AM
thanks captain obvious

http://www.2kgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gfy.jpg

Guthix
07-26-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.2kgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gfy.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6tpoJ4hC1qkmfu0o1_500.jpg

Zetsubou-Chan
07-26-2012, 10:48 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6tpoJ4hC1qkmfu0o1_500.jpg

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/InSaN3_ViSioN/im-not-mad-but-I-think-you-are.jpg

SleeplessPanda
07-26-2012, 04:49 PM
http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/InSaN3_ViSioN/im-not-mad-but-I-think-you-are.jpg

Guthix is always mad, like Bruce Banner in The Avengers. =p

SleeplessPanda
07-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Forced meme is forced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wZiqJlu3U

Guthix
07-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Guthix is always mad, like Bruce Banner in The Avengers. =p

rage is a mask i wear like a businesman
its something more then a darker character tan
rage is the fire which can still move this empty shell
dont you think im at home when im in hell?
rage feasts on suffering and despair
its a currency which it hold to be fair
so i shall keep my ever smiling mask of a bastard
for insanity is pleased with this standart

**** yo jimmies

bloodlover1987
07-26-2012, 05:36 PM
stop feeding him panda

Guthix
07-26-2012, 05:38 PM
stop feeding him panda

said the guy who fed me in another thread few minutes ago

SleeplessPanda
07-26-2012, 06:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7SkrYF8lCU

Zetsubou-Chan
07-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Lol

Haar
07-27-2012, 02:08 PM
Forced meme is forced.

Haven't you been known to use it, though? I recall you mentioning your jimmies every once in a while.

Kaiju
07-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Haven't you been known to use it, though? I recall you mentioning your jimmies every once in a while.

It's different when Panda uses it though. As everything he does is forced.

Haar
07-27-2012, 02:58 PM
OK, it actually makes perfect sense when you put it that way.