SleeplessPanda
02-21-2013, 11:38 PM
Is it POSSIBLE, that we can take Jango from One Piece . . (video for reference not to actually use)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EFYmB-QMaY

And somehow combine him with the Django theme?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAooXLAPoBQ

Could the two even be paired up in a comedic manner? I've pretty much given up on making these things myself, I lost the touch, but maybe someone sees some potential in this idea?

Haar
02-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Would anybody besides fans of One Piece laugh in the first place?

On that note, I did have an idea involving the Django trailer and Wild Arms: Twilight Venom, although it was wildly different and involved the movie's plot.

SleeplessPanda
02-22-2013, 04:10 AM
Would anybody besides fans of One Piece laugh in the first place?

On that note, I did have an idea involving the Django trailer and Wild Arms: Twilight Venom, although it was wildly different and involved the movie's plot.

Well I've seen a few different clips with Jango where he shouts his name, I think it has something to do with his hypnotism power? (Needless to say I don't watch One Piece, but I'm familiar with some elements of the series.) I was thinking maybe someone could take a part of the song, and where "Django!" is said replace that with Jango shouting "Jango!". So you end up with something like . . "Jango!" . . "Django . . Have you always been alone?" . . "JANGO!" . . "Django, have you never loved again?", so it's cutting back and forth from the song and the original audio. Maybe paste his face on to Jamie Foxx's and use clips from the Django movie. It's a rough concept so don't give up on it just yet.

Haar
02-22-2013, 04:17 AM
That could potentially work. Of course, I haven't seen One Piece in a while, so I'd have to do a bit of catching up and screwing around to get it to work. I'll leave this one up to the fanboys, but if they don't pick it up, I'll consider taking a crack at it.

SleeplessPanda
02-22-2013, 04:25 AM
On a side note, if anyone feels like checking out my videos on YouTube, now would be a great time. I recently got dislike bombed, 6-8 dislikes within a day on half my videos. I even know who did it, I was debating SpeedoSausage fans on YouTube during that time. I out debated them, so they took out their anger and butt hurt on half my videos. I'm not saying anyone should give a video a thumbs up they think doesn't deserve it, just saying after what happened if you see some you like it would really help balance things out. It's kind of annoying to have a video with 0 dislikes jump up to 8 within a day because some douchebag kids didn't like your opinion.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
02-22-2013, 04:39 AM
The Bad News: Never watched 1P and really don't plan to any time soon. So I won't be participating.
The Good News: Based on that, your chances of success have exponentially increased.

SleeplessPanda
02-22-2013, 04:42 AM
The Bad News: Never watched 1P and really don't plan to any time soon. So I won't be participating.
The Good News: Based on that, your chances of success have exponentially increased.

For someone who's made some really great videos, you sure do put yourself down a lot.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
02-22-2013, 04:47 AM
It's how I roll =)
Sample script:

Them: Hey, You're an asshole!
Me: Oh, yeah! Well I'm a bigger one!
Them: Uh........
Me: .....

Kinda steals their thunder. =)

mattroks101
02-22-2013, 04:57 AM
You're an asshole TNMNS!!

As for this... I haven't seen much 1P, but this could potentially work...

jeremyhac
02-22-2013, 05:44 AM
Challenge accepted, will post next year!