Zarxrax
03-26-2013, 05:57 PM
AMV Hell 6.66 is set to premiere this weekend in the world's largest AMV room at Sakura-Con, on Saturday night, March 30. If you are anywhere near Seattle, Washington, be sure to stop in to check it out!

Afterwards, it will be posted online here sometime during April. I'm still working on the credits, which is a rather time-consuming process. But aside from the credits, the Sakura-Con version will be 99% similar to the final version. I ask for just a bit more patience while I finish it up.

Also in other news, I have added a new Video Help (http://www.amvhell.com/forumdisplay.php?15-Video-Help) forum here on the site. You can use it to discuss video ideas, ask questions, or solicit feedback on any videos that you are working on. Although there are not currently any amv hell or amv minis projects that you can create videos for, you can also ask questions about any type of videos you are making.

LawRayLiet
03-26-2013, 06:12 PM
I hope whoever is premiering it lets us know how it goes.

Kaiju
03-26-2013, 06:33 PM
They let us know during the first release 'slightly better than Hell 5' was one of the responses. Funny in hindsight.
Though, I have my fingers crossed for this one. Hopefully Zarx was right that many of the clips were laugh out loud worthy.

EvilestDeath
03-26-2013, 06:55 PM
6.66? Sounds like 1. Zarxrax is in favor of the edited titles of the recent evangelion movies simply repeating the number of the movie twice after a period and 2. (sounds like) an appropriate name for the 6th AMV Hell 0 type movie.

I like the old name better.

tirxsg3ng
03-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Great!

DTi-Rebecca
03-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Soon

XD

Elwingil
03-26-2013, 08:11 PM
I like the old name better.
Well, the End of the World in April ? sounds like a joke... he can't say the Armagedon has been postponed, no ?
I only hope the opening will be better than the first one and will not focus on rabbits and chocolate eggs.

Ginger126
03-26-2013, 08:50 PM
I shall wait patiently then a bit longer. Good to have some official news on the progress!

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-26-2013, 09:00 PM
Well, if we're going to follow the Rebuild Evangelion example,
then isn't it time to play fill in the blanks?

AMV HELL 6.66: You ____ (not) _______.

Haar
03-26-2013, 09:01 PM
AMV HELL 6.66: You Will (not) Complain?

Zarxrax
03-26-2013, 09:05 PM

Come on, be realistic.

purplepolecat
03-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Don't worry, I'll provide a full report. I'll try to get a few pictures and video clips of the room and some reaction shots.

I expect to spend a lot of my time doing crowd control (making sure we don't overfill the room, people aren't standing near the projector, etc.)

If anyone who made a submission to AH6 is planning on showing up, see me sometime before the event. I'm the Gendo in the AMV room.

I also have the honor of manning the AMV Salad marathon in the early hours of Saturday Morning, but I'll be sneaking in some good videos too, including Best Of AMV Minis, AMV Hell CE and AMV Heck 1&2.

Thanks for making this happen, Zarx!

madhatter0082
03-26-2013, 09:50 PM

AMV HELL 6.66: You Shall (not) Pass(?)

Shuiia
03-26-2013, 10:04 PM

AMV Hell 6.66: You are (not) a Weeaboo.

unoriginal I know.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-26-2013, 10:05 PM
Come on, be realistic.
thus..
AMV HAAR 6.66: You are (not) realistic.

LawRayLiet
03-26-2013, 10:13 PM
AMV Hell 6.66: You Should (not) Bandwagon

Stevie
03-26-2013, 10:29 PM
AMV Hell 6.66: You Are (not) Prepared

SuperLoliSentai
03-26-2013, 10:31 PM
AMV Hell 6.66: You Aren't (not) funny

jinzo64
03-26-2013, 10:55 PM
AMV Hell 6.66: You Are (not) DragonBorn

Zarxrax
03-26-2013, 11:22 PM
In other news, I also just added a new forum called Video Help.

Haar
03-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Hooray. I sure hope people actually end up using that.

mattroks101
03-26-2013, 11:42 PM
AMV Hell 6.66: You Aren't (not) funny

Should be "AMV Hell 6.66: You Are (not) Funny".

Amo
03-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Aaaarg, waiting again.

:(

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-27-2013, 12:09 AM
Aaaarg, waiting again.

:(
AMV HELL 6.66: You will (not) die waiting.

thedarkmessenger
03-27-2013, 01:28 AM

This made me LOL so hard xP

FinnTheCat
03-27-2013, 02:54 AM
Alas, not going to Sakura-con this year, even though I live near Seattle. Can't wait to see the new version.

sotaros
03-27-2013, 03:00 AM

what about
AMV HELL 6.66: You can (not) unsee.

Arock
03-27-2013, 03:09 AM
ill see if i get a chance to check it out, prolly wont stick around for the whole thing unless i have nothing better to do

Clockw0rk
03-27-2013, 04:52 AM
YES! ****ing tits!

It's the only convention I go to regularly. Blocking out my activity schedule to see this for the first time on a big friggin' screen with a bunch of other nerds all assembled with me.

I was hoping for the past few months that AMV Hell 6 would be ready in time to be shown at Sakura-con. Super stoked that it's going to premiere there.

redeadlink
03-27-2013, 05:08 AM
Yes! thank you based zarx! my expectations for Sakura-con have multiplied a thousand-fold.

if any of the board members are going, I'm gonna be the 6'8" guy dressed as Keiichi Maebara.

So stoked for the new release!

Kyonikov
03-27-2013, 05:14 AM
I will be there. <3 you.

UTF
03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
In other news, I also just added a new forum called Video Help.

Will constructive help be given, or will I just be ridiculed because I can't figure out the problem myself? Because I can go to amv.org if I want that.

hero0901
03-27-2013, 09:00 AM
AMV Hell 6.66 is set to premiere this weekend in the world's largest AMV room at Sakura-Con, on Saturday night, March 30. If you are anywhere near Seattle, Washington, be sure to stop in to check it out!

WHAT!!! I CANT POSSIBLY GO THERE! and im not living in that place.
but when the premiere is done will it be uploaded?

Haar
03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Will constructive help be given, or will I just be ridiculed because I can't figure out the problem myself? Because I can go to amv.org if I want that.

You'd be relying on this site's userbase for help. We're at least nicer slightly nicer than the AMV.org guys, right?

...right?

Shuiia
03-27-2013, 01:27 PM
You'd be relying on this site's userbase for help. We're at least nicer slightly nicer than the AMV.org guys, right?

...right?

sure?

Haar
03-27-2013, 01:32 PM
sure?

I operate on the two strike system. If I have just met you, you utterly fail following simple instructions twice, and you seem like an illiterate idiot, then I'm not going to bother wasting effort giving you legitimate/standard help anymore, because you just aren't worth my time, which is saying something when you consider the amount of free time I usually have. Before that, however, sure, I'll try to be as courteous as possible with folks. I like UTF and he generally seems like a cool guy, so the above system won't even come into play if I ever look at any of his stuff.

but when the premiere is done will it be uploaded?

Afterwards, it will be posted online here sometime during April.

Phemeto
03-27-2013, 02:23 PM
my god! im actually going! i will actually be able to see it! someone needs to remind me what time...

vejtornado
03-27-2013, 02:26 PM
*goes to prepare star trek style teleporter for use*

Sir Fluffykins
03-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Hope my clips get some laughs, would hate to be that guy that ruined a good video :3

Phemeto
03-27-2013, 02:35 PM
I will be in the room as the Aperture Science Turret, say high as i cant talk right now =D

NodMan
03-27-2013, 04:45 PM
ALWAYS COCA-COLA! Sorry just got done watching AMV Hell 1. Hope it goes well with many laughs.

Elwingil
03-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Hope my clips get some laughs, would hate to be that guy that ruined a good video :3
trust Zarxarx, i guess he will not let any clip ruin the movie.
In my case, i'm waiting on the other side of the ocean the internet release http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/1894c7a1.gif

jinzo64
03-27-2013, 07:03 PM
trust Zarxarx, i guess he will not let any clip ruin the movie.

Our opinion on what is good and what is funny is very different so I won't be holding my breath especially since I didn't realy enjoy the rough cut edition.

In my case, i'm waiting on the other side of the ocean the internet release http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/1894c7a1.gif
Same here.

Haar
03-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Our opinion on what is good and what is funny is very different so I won't be holding my breath especially since I didn't realy enjoy the rough cut edition.

You realize that SSG was in charge of that, right?

jinzo64
03-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Oh yeah,But didn't Zarks take over at some point then launch the rough edition.

mattroks101
03-27-2013, 07:10 PM
No. He took over after it was done. Then released what was already made. Then he decided to re open submissions because what was made sucked.

jinzo64
03-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Oh I see,my bad.
but still my point is still valid we have very different taste in comedy and opinions on what is good.
I guess I'll have to wait and see.
hoping it's worth sitting there for like an hour and a half.

Guthix
03-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Oh I see,my bad.
but still my point is still valid we have very different taste in comedy and opinions on what is good.
I guess I'll have to wait and see.
hoping it's worth sitting there for like an hour and a half.

not realy.
there is a differance between an average joe and a comedian.
thus zarx has the high ground in this ocasion jinzo.

Elwingil
03-27-2013, 07:38 PM
I won't be holding my breath especially since I didn't realy enjoy the rough cut edition
Well, otherwise I would have been surprised. That's why there is a new version... cause the first one wasn't correctly completed, it would be a shame to officialy post the rough cut as Hell6, following the precedent movies.
Despite this case, SSG did good work before that. Wanna watch Hell5 with me, or all (big) Hells ending ? http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/4412144b.gif
And about the appreciation, it depends of the point of view, knowledge and humor of each one, but I believe there is a common sense which will make laugh everyone on a joke or like a musical clip.
For sure it could be better to watch it with friends rather than alone on his computer.

Haar
03-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Friends? What friends? I thought we all sat in our basements watching these with our doors locked in order to make sure no one interferes with our analysis of the videos.

Outlaw
03-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Well that's ****ing lame. Why not go ahead and release it on the net right after the premiere? If it's good enough to get shown at a con, it's good enough to get released on the internet.

Elwingil
03-27-2013, 08:12 PM
Friends? What friends? I thought we all sat in our basements watching these with our doors locked in order to make sure no one interferes with our analysis of the videos.
http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/154218d4.gifAll right, don't worry.
'cause I don't plan to watch it with my family, i think i'll enjoy it alone in my appartment.

Well that's ****ing lame. Why not go ahead and release it on the net right after the premiere? If it's good enough to get shown at a con, it's good enough to get released on the internet.
Zarx said earlier that the premiere will not be completed (99%), i think he rushed to make the first release in march, then the full movie can wait 2 or 3 days more to be perfect, no ? ^^

Guthix
03-27-2013, 08:14 PM

well arent we entitled.

Haar
03-27-2013, 08:18 PM
http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/154218d4.gifAll right, don't worry.
'cause I don't plan to watch it with my family, i think i'll enjoy it alone in my appartment.
I may end up showing this to my mother. She seems to like these types of videos, for whatever reason.

Keep in mind that the rough cut was also supposed to be good enough for a con.

Elwingil
03-27-2013, 08:59 PM
I may end up showing this to my mother. She seems to like these types of videos, for whatever reason.

It happened I show to mine one or two clip, that i had carefully chose before : for example the beautifull Love Hina with the Tranisberian Orchestra music (Hell4) or some with jokes she already knew ; but my parents don't really like the manga/anime universe so they tell me most of the time "stop waisting your time watching bull****s". My little bro is the only one who likes it - yesterday I totaly scared him by showing him the 3 first episodes of Madoka http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/Mai201106.png

SuperLoliSentai
03-27-2013, 10:38 PM

Afterwards, it will be posted online here sometime during April. I'm still working on the credits, which is a rather time-consuming process. But aside from the credits, the Sakura-Con version will be 99% similar to the final version. I ask for just a bit more patience while I finish it up.

that is why...

thedarkmessenger
03-27-2013, 10:54 PM
there is a differance between an average joe and a comedian.

Difference being an average joe will sometimes actually realize when they're not funny and stop, while a "comedian" will continue in their unfunnyness, demanding that people laugh at them.
People only think comedians are funny because their audience always consists of idiots who laugh at literally EVERYTHING.

Haar
03-27-2013, 11:30 PM
It happened I show to mine one or two clip, that i had carefully chose before : for example the beautifull Love Hina with the Tranisberian Orchestra music (Hell4) or some with jokes she already knew ; but my parents don't really like the manga/anime universe so they tell me most of the time "stop waisting your time watching bull****s". My little bro is the only one who likes it - yesterday I totaly scared him by showing him the 3 first episodes of Madoka http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/Mai201106.png

I just dumped the entirety of Mecha Hell, the second AMV Enfer, and some little project of mine on some folks I knew and crossed my fingers. Luckily, most of my family likes anime, so I can get away with showing them all sorts of horrible things in small doses. Stuff like Violence Jack, Fist of the North Star, et cetera.

Difference being an average joe will sometimes actually realize when they're not funny and stop, while a "comedian" will continue in their unfunnyness, demanding that people laugh at them.
Lots of comedians retire, though.

You probably don't have too much to worry about. This audience would laugh at the Lucky Star dance set to Harlem Shake simply because it uses Lucky Star and Harlem Shake.
The folks you're trying to impress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

jesusmilk
03-28-2013, 10:01 AM
thank you man ive been watching your these amvhells for the last 3 years everytime i game you guys are doing a top job thanks mate

Guthix
03-28-2013, 10:18 AM
People only think comedians are funny because their audience always consists of idiots who laugh at literally EVERYTHING.

you sir either never seen a british comedian or just trying to get some attension by throwing petty remarks

jinzo64
03-28-2013, 11:57 AM
I love a good comedian there are so many good ones but like we keep saying comedy is subjective to personaly preference, so not everyone will find the same thing funny.

Haar
03-28-2013, 01:48 PM
just trying to get some attension by throwing petty remarks
I thought that was the whole purpose of forums. Might as well have generic, nonsensical ass-kissing/dick-riding and generic, nonsensical hatred/****-spouting to balance things out.

Sir Fluffykins
03-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Sounds like the plot of Good Morning Vietnam, where the one guy who is completely unfunny believes he is funnier than the funny guy everyone loves.

Haar
03-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Sounds like the plot of Good Morning Vietnam, where the one guy who is completely unfunny believes he is funnier than the funny guy everyone loves.

This is an accurate description of our situation on this site to a disturbing degree. Can't wait for the relevant parties to have their revelations.

jinzo64
03-28-2013, 03:32 PM
This is an accurate description of our situation on this site to a disturbing degree. Can't wait for the relevant parties to have their revelations.

Isn't Revalations a chapter in the Bible?

oh am I one of the relevant parties?

Haar
03-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Isn't Revalations a chapter in the Bible?
Yes, but that is irrelevant to our current situation. I was going for the definition of the word itself.
http://i.imgur.com/asLBROk.png

oh am I one of the relevant parties?
If you're asking me, I suppose it's really open to interpretation.

jinzo64
03-28-2013, 03:44 PM
okay
that works for me.
changing pace wish I could go to sakura-con just to see if 6.66 is there because If I remember right weren't both 4 and 5 premiered at Sakura-con, then an April fools version was posted on youtube.

zemoo
03-28-2013, 03:58 PM
This is why anime fans get a bad rap

N.P.C.C.
03-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Unlike most stereotypes, i believe the typical anime fan gets accurately depicted in promos like that.

Haar
03-28-2013, 04:06 PM
This is why anime fans get a bad rap

I've been around enough anime fans on the internet to never want to go to a con, despite being interested in anime for several years.

I still might go to Nashicon to laugh at the weeaboo landwhales, though.

mattroks101
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
I've been around enough anime fans on the internet to never want to go to a con, despite being interested in anime for several years.

You're only going to Nashicon because I'm going and two people laughing at weeaboo landwhales is more fun than one.

Guthix
03-28-2013, 08:33 PM

they make me feel bad for watching anime

Phemeto
03-28-2013, 09:18 PM
they make me feel bad for watching anime

Yeah isn't it sad when you see people like that and think "These are the types of people I have to associate myself with?" Because the second you tell someone you watch anime they think you're a weeabo and they don't understand that there are more Sophisticated people that enjoy it.

Whenever I see someone try to speak in Japanese and they only know two words they learned from some anime, I have to restrain myself from strangling them...

Haar
03-28-2013, 09:48 PM
Yeah isn't it sad when you see people like that and think "These are the types of people I have to associate myself with?" Because the second you tell someone you watch anime they think you're a weeabo and they don't understand that there are more Sophisticated people that enjoy it.

Why would you tell anyone you watch anime?

Phemeto
03-28-2013, 10:01 PM
It's a great way to escape conversations.

Haar
03-28-2013, 10:10 PM
It's a great way to escape conversations.

A few months ago, I was watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes in a public area. A friend of mine saw it and loudly blurted out "what kind of gay cartoon porn is this?" as if he wanted everyone to see. Probably why I try to hide that ****, for the most part.

LawRayLiet
03-28-2013, 10:11 PM

Oh God that's painful. I've been to a few conventions, most people there don't seem to bad.
I really don't want to believe that's the norm. I hope it's just the outgoing and obnoxious anime fans who seem all to eager to jump into the limelight any chance they get.

Phemeto
03-28-2013, 10:14 PM
A few months ago, I was watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes in a public area. A friend of mine saw it and loudly blurted out "what kind of gay cartoon porn is this?" as if he wanted everyone to see. Probably why I try to hide that ****, for the most part.

Well watching in public is a terrible idea all together.

Haar
03-28-2013, 10:30 PM
I really don't want to believe that's the norm. I hope it's just the outgoing and obnoxious anime fans who seem all to eager to jump into the limelight any chance they get.

Fingers crossed.

Well watching in public is a terrible idea all together.

To be fair, I was watching it on a PSP.

Zarxrax
03-28-2013, 11:54 PM
List of creators for the videos which were accepted.
You can tell how many videos were accepted by how many times the name is listed.

1-13R3T1K
Absolute_Apocalypse
Absolute_Apocalypse
Absolute_Apocalypse
adzman
adzman
adzman
adzman
adzman
adzman
AKALink
Amo
Amo
Amo
Amo
Amo
Amo
Amo
Amo
Amo
Animal_Guy
Arden Donohue
Ben Closson
Ben Closson
Ben Closson
Binaryjutsu
Black Stripe
Calvin3
Calvin3
Calvin3
Calvin3
Daitenism
Daitenism
Daitenism
Daitenism
Daitenism
Daitenism
Daitenism
Daitenism
Dajore Niseny Elph
Dajore Niseny Elph
DarkZeke
Deemer
Demonlord66
Doomimus
Doomimus
Doomimus
Doomimus
Doomimus
Doomimus
DragonM500
Elwingil
Elwingil
Elwingil
Elwingil
EvilestDeath
EvilestDeath
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
Gaelstrom
General Vash
General Vash
General Vash
Gleeman
gokenshadow
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
Hanna
Havrd
HockeyGuy
Hosokawa37
Hosokawa37
Hosokawa37
Hosokawa37
IntegratedPaper
Involdus
Involdus
Involdus
Involdus
Involdus
JerBear
JerBear
Kampupu
Kincyr
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet
LawRayLiet & TnAdct1
Le Commandant
LonelyMexican
Louis McKay
Louis McKay
LySs
LySs
madhatter0082
MarbilSwe
MarbilSWE
Mattroks101
Mattroks101
Mattroks101
Mattroks101
Maveth
meb
meb
meb
meb
MEECROB
Megagold5
Mycathatesyou
Mycathatesyou
Mycathatesyou
Mycathatesyou
Mycathatesyou
Mycathatesyou
Mycathatesyou
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
N.P.C.C.
Ne'Kaan
ohmygod666
ohmygod666
OldGreg
oobleck999
oobleck999
oobleck999
Outlaw Production AMV
Palla156
Patrick Wiley
President Raptor
President Raptor
Professional Nerd
purplepolecat
purplepolecat
purplepolecat
purplepolecat
Replay Studios
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer
RyuKnightAlex
RyuKnightAlex
RyuKnightAlex
Shadow66
Shadow66
Shadow66
Shadow66
Shadow66
Shibbidah
Sir Fluffykins
Sir Fluffykins
Sir Fluffykins
Sir Fluffykins
Sir Fluffykins
Sir Fluffykins
Skelingaton/Chipbit Productions
Skuldur
Sn0wAng3l101
Sn0wAng3l101
SSGWNBTD
SSGWNBTD
SSGWNBTD
SSGWNBTD
SSGWNBTD
Stevie
Stevie
Stevie
Sticgam
StrikerSL9
SuperLoliSentai
SuperLoliSentai
SuperLoliSentai
SuperLoliSentai
Synbad2
ThatsNotMyName_studio
ThatsNotMyName_studio
The Muffinmaster
The Muffinmaster
The Real Inferno
The Real Inferno
The Real Inferno
The Real Inferno
The Real Inferno
TheEngineers
thenameisbob
thenameisbob
thenameisbob
Theo Downey
Theo Downey
Theo Downey
UTF
VasSerMan7
VasSerMan7
VasSerMan7
VasSerMan7
VasSerMan7
VasSerMan7
VasSerMan7
VasSerMan7
Vertor
Vertor
vipercjn
vipercjn
Waggonforce
Waggonforce
World's Foremost Dolphin Pilot
Woy
Woy
Xirema
Zaggar
Zarxrax
Zarxrax
Zarxrax
Zetsubou J
Zetsubou J

Haar
03-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Is it my imagination, or is there not a lot of variety there?

SuperLoliSentai
03-29-2013, 12:14 AM

Is that a bad thing?

Zarxrax
03-29-2013, 12:17 AM

Your imagination maybe.
By my count, that's 91 different editors.
There are a little over 260 clips.
So about 2.8 clips per editor.

You were probably blinded by the massive number you got in :p

Haar
03-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Is that a bad thing?
Yes.

Your imagination maybe.
I just glanced over the list and thought "wow, those are a lot of the same names being spammed at least 5 times over." Looking back, I can see the other stuff.

Phemeto
03-29-2013, 12:50 AM
Zar will you be there presenting it?

Gleeman
03-29-2013, 12:54 AM
*Reads list, wonders if Haar was really bored or something* :p

Zarxrax
03-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Zar will you be there presenting it?

Nope, too far for me.

Haar
03-29-2013, 01:04 AM
*Reads list, wonders if Haar was really bored or something* :p
You say that as if I haven't always been ****ting out videos ad infinitum. Anyways, I'm posting on a forum (ideally) centered around humorously setting Japanese animation to music, so that's probably a good sign of how bored I am.

Seriously though, it was more a feeling of... "disgust" than boredom. After seeing the rough cut, I thought "Yep, guess it's time to work my 'magic' for the masses again, putting my money where my mouth is..."

N.P.C.C.
03-29-2013, 01:42 AM
I get the feeling amv hell 6.66 will have strong homosexual overtones...

Shadow66
03-29-2013, 01:59 AM
Even though more than half of my vids weren't accepted I'm still glad that some of my vids made it to the final cut. I'll be excited to see how this one will go down(I hope Zarx used plenty of my vids for the credits sequence)

mattroks101
03-29-2013, 02:15 AM
(I hope Zarx used plenty of my vids for the credits sequence)

Why?

Haar
03-29-2013, 02:18 AM
I get the feeling amv hell 6.66 will have strong homosexual overtones...

At least I'm saving my Legend of the Galactic Heroes videos for our Madhouse project.

thedarkmessenger
03-29-2013, 02:45 AM
Why?

probably to help his low self-esteem.

Shadow66
03-29-2013, 03:21 AM
probably to help his low self-esteem.
I dont have low self esteem. The credits sequence is my favorite part, Where Zarx/SSG take all the vids of the Hell and make one epic AMV out of it. To have my clips in the sequence is an honor(or something like that.)

Zarxrax
03-29-2013, 04:29 AM
For the credits amv, of course ALL of the videos that made it into the project will be featured.
I'm hoping this will be the best credits video yet. But I think it will be tough to beat the amv hell 5 credits.

adzman
03-29-2013, 04:31 AM
Mine wasn't in the Hell 5 credits. It disappointed me more then I thought it would.

LawRayLiet
03-29-2013, 04:39 AM
For the credits amv, of course ALL of the videos that made it into the project will be featured.
I'm hoping this will be the best credits video yet. But I think it will be tough to beat the amv hell 5 credits.

Did you use the same song SSG did, or something different?

Shadow66
03-29-2013, 04:55 AM
Did you use the same song SSG did, or something different?

I am also wondering about that? Probably not, Hell 5 credit song was 4:37, while this one was less than 3 minutes. And SSG mentioned that the song was too short and that's the reason why the clips went by really fast since he tried to cram as much as he could.

Sir Fluffykins
03-29-2013, 05:40 AM
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord
HaarTheDragonlord

Forever this shall be known as the HAAR BLOCK!

@Shadow66, were those new clips or did you fix up your previous ones?

@Haar, the Votoms one didn't make it but *cough*tentaclesdid*cough*

Shadow66
03-29-2013, 06:00 AM
Forever this shall be known as the HAAR BLOCK!

@Shadow66, were those new clips or did you fix up your previous ones?

@Haar, the Votoms one didn't make it but *cough*tentaclesdid*cough*
I fix them up as best as I could plus one new one I think.

redeadlink
03-29-2013, 06:01 AM
oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god WHY THE **** ISN'T IT SATURDAY EVENING YET?!?!?!!?

megagold5
03-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Well, I guess it was worth sending in that clip at the last minute afterall. Nice.

Guthix
03-29-2013, 01:20 PM
I dont have low self esteem. The credits sequence is my favorite part, Where Zarx/SSG take all the vids of the Hell and make one epic AMV out of it. To have my clips in the sequence is an honor(or something like that.)

your delusional

Claraty
03-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Love the new name! Looking forward to hearing about it. Thanks for the updates!

EvilestDeath
03-29-2013, 02:44 PM
I only hope the opening will be better than the first one

The first version had an epic opening. I hope nothing about that changes. Also the ending AMV makes less sence with 6.66 as a title instead of the end of the world.

Maybe "AMV Hell 6: The End of AMV Hell"
to mirror #4's title when it was suppose to be the last release of the series.

jinzo64
03-29-2013, 03:04 PM
The first version had an epic opening. I hope nothing about that changes. Also the ending AMV makes less

I disagree the robot circus was boring and seemed to drag on for ages,the music was pretty cool but it didn't realy match the pace of the footage all that well.

the madoka one was only made coz madoka was new and hopfully people would get the time travel referrence I like the music but nightwish isn't what you'd call main stream and the song used is as far as I'm aware one of there lesser known songs.
this video seemed to aimed at a very nesh market I watched it with my mates out the 5 of use I was the only who understood the jokes and refferences.

LawRayLiet
03-29-2013, 03:09 PM
The first version had an epic opening.

I'm pretty sure you're alone on that one. Not only was it much to long and hardly concise, it didn't fit the Hell genre in any way. I wouldn't expect it to be in the finished Hell 6.66. I'm sure Zarx redid the OP since reactions to it were mostly negative and we pretty much dropped the End of the World theme, so there's that as well.

SuperLoliSentai
03-29-2013, 03:11 PM
The first version had an epic opening. I hope nothing about that changes.

I think it changed

http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?26824-Needed-Male-voice-actor-with-decent-recording-equipment

jinzo64
03-29-2013, 03:11 PM
the world started ending in 2012 it's just taking a while to happening - It's suffering from buffering issues.

Sir Fluffykins
03-29-2013, 03:18 PM
I liked the Madoka one, the Robot Circus & Gurren Lagann -which is what I assume you meant by the Rough intro, went on forever and wasn't very entertaining as an introduction.

thedarkmessenger
03-29-2013, 05:35 PM

so self-importance then?

Amo
03-29-2013, 07:00 PM
263 skits, 20 from the AMV Enfer crew. Not bad. French touch for everyone !

Neo210
03-30-2013, 01:44 AM
263 skits, 20 from the AMV Enfer crew. Not bad. French touch for everyone !

I was once a member in the old days. AMV hell 2.. new layout lost logins so haven't re-registered till now.. I wanted me a French Touch. That is all.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-30-2013, 04:02 AM
Well, you may say that the original OP kinda set the tone.

stkbayfield
03-30-2013, 04:48 AM
My body is ready for this! Much envy to those at Sakura.

UTF
03-30-2013, 04:54 AM
How long after the con can we expect a downloadable version?

adzman
03-30-2013, 04:56 AM
46 and a half seconds

jinzo64
03-30-2013, 05:18 AM
How long after the con can we expect a downloadable version?

A couple of days Zarx will probably post as joke version on april fools day.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-30-2013, 06:57 AM
In Soviet Russia, day fools April.....

oh sorry wrong thread =)

Sir Fluffykins
03-30-2013, 11:27 AM
*Meanwhile in the clandestine AMVH meeting room*

"Gentlemen, have our scouts reported in on the status of the mission yet? Need I remind you all, failure means death?"

mattroks101
03-30-2013, 05:04 PM
So has anyone answered how long until we can expect a downloadable version yet? I'd really like to know.

Sir Fluffykins
03-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Yes...Zarx said "a few days after"

Haar
03-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Look at it this way, folks: At least we won't have to wait as long as we did for the first version to be released after its convention showing.

*Meanwhile in the clandestine AMVH meeting room*

"Gentlemen, have our scouts reported in on the status of the mission yet? Need I remind you all, failure means death?"
One of the scouts has informed me of the situation. According to him, everything is going according to plan, as of last night.

stkbayfield
03-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Look at it this way, folks: At least we won't have to wait as long as we did for the first version to be released after its convention showing.

This. I do not care how long it takes in to April. It will not be a 3 month wait again. That's all I can ask.

Zarxrax
03-31-2013, 01:12 AM
Yes...Zarx said "a few days after"

Where did I say this?
I'm pretty sure I just said sometime in April.

thedarkmessenger
03-31-2013, 01:25 AM
Where did I say this?

That's what I read, too :o

Sir Fluffykins
03-31-2013, 04:41 AM
Where did I say this?

In defence of my misquoting, April is a few days after...even if it comes out at the end of April...

Zarxrax
03-31-2013, 04:47 AM
Hmmm, tonight was the night, wasn't it?
I wonder how it went.

Thetruecrow
03-31-2013, 05:00 AM
I'm interested as well.

It will not be a 3 month wait again. That's all I can ask.
Sounds more like a demand...

redeadlink
03-31-2013, 07:11 AM
it looked far better than the rough cut.

unfortunately, due to certain assholes sitting next to me (read: fat-ass chicks who laughed at everything), I could barely hear the audio.

Will wait for the downloadable version to make my final judgement.

Haar
03-31-2013, 07:19 AM
(read: fat-ass chicks who laughed at everything),

Called it.

Clockw0rk
03-31-2013, 07:58 AM
Got back from the premiere, definitely good stuff. Spotted some clips from the 'rough cut'. Certainly an improvement. Also suffered a bit of the 'audience too loud to hear some bits', so I'm looking forward to a download.

Good stuff! Definitely on par with previous AMV hells now. Kind of wish there was a bit more of the terry crew/old spiice running gag, but I was one of those sickos who enjoyed the 'Halo' and 'Shot through the heart' repeat gags.

kapparomeo
03-31-2013, 11:50 AM
A few people mentioned that they intended to take video recordings of the show - have any tidbits been posted anywhere? Even if I couldn't attend Sakuracon myself, I'd like to at least have a taste of the atmosphere.

Ginger126
03-31-2013, 04:51 PM
Well the few that have voiced in leaves me happy and hopeful. Can't wait for the downloadable version :D

Phemeto
03-31-2013, 06:56 PM
It was good, definitely had its moments and easily a memorable part of the con; but yeah the audience was...well...expected. turnout was pretty good, think there was close to 600 people in the room.

Kyonikov
03-31-2013, 07:54 PM
There was.. a lot of ranma. It was very good though. A vast improvement from 6.0.
I thought the first half was fantastic but it started to get slightly less funny and have less variety as it went on. Overall great watch though.

Amo
03-31-2013, 10:38 PM
There was.. a lot of ranma.

I wonder who is the culprit ಠ_ರೃ.

(The "designer" one was one of my favorite of the rough cut.)

N.P.C.C.
03-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Uh oh...I did like 4 ranma clips...

purplepolecat
04-01-2013, 05:38 AM
The room was very nearly at its capacity of 800, but we didn't have to turn people away.

The crowd response was overwhelmingly positive. About 1 out of every 2 clips got an audible laugh, and 1 out of 20 had people losing their ****. (examples: the Princess Mononoke / Beck clip, and that alarming Chobits clip.)

My personal opinion: a vast improvement on 6.0. Comes very close to capturing the spirit of AMV Hell 3. Gave me hope and the warm fuzzies. A highlight of an already amazing weekend.

Many of the new clips also appear in AMV Salad. (I know this because I hosted the AMV Salad Marathon in the early hours of Saturday morning)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/purplepolecat/IMG_2201_zpsbf7eff6f.jpg

Phemeto
04-01-2013, 05:45 AM

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m460/phemeto/IMG_2201_zpsde2138e7.jpg

there i is...finally got to take off my damn mask

Guthix
04-01-2013, 07:01 AM
this is starting to feel like a tease

Sir Fluffykins
04-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Thinks to himself...

"OMERGERD
didanyonelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?didany onelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?
didanyonelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?didany onelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?
didanyonelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?didany onelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?"

Generalvash
04-01-2013, 07:24 AM
The crowd response was overwhelmingly positive. About 1 out of every 2 clips got an audible laugh, and 1 out of 20 had people losing their ****.
I'm actually curious which segments had people completely lose their collective ****.

SuperLoliSentai
04-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Thinks to himself...

"OMERGERD
didanyonelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?didany onelaughatmine!?didanyonelaughatmine!?"

now fluffy lets not look desperate

Shuiia
04-01-2013, 10:06 AM

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1466/1357294724500.jpg

So. Many. Permavirgins

redeadlink
04-01-2013, 05:15 PM
So. Many. Permavirgins

HEY! I take offense to that. I was in that room.

Guthix
04-01-2013, 06:03 PM
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1466/1357294724500.jpg

So. Many. Permavirgins

> youre not one yourself coming here on a daily basis

Shuiia
04-01-2013, 06:22 PM
> youre not one yourself coming here on a daily basis

Look who's talking.
Also "surprise" it was a joke people.

vlad
04-01-2013, 09:44 PM
And so it did... To a MAXIMUM CAPACITY crowed of 800! The room was totaly packed and I have to agree it was quite funny (much funnier then 6) and the audience laughted a lot...

For audience feedback, the first 20 mintues or so was by far the most funniest... but the rest held it's own...

Next up in the tour would be Otafest up here in Canada middle of MAY... That AMV Room holds abot 375+ so I expect a FULL room as well :party:

Vlad

Zarxrax
04-02-2013, 01:53 AM
And so it did... To a MAXIMUM CAPACITY crowed of 800! The room was totaly packed and I have to agree it was quite funny (much funnier then 6) and the audience laughted a lot...

For audience feedback, the first 20 mintues or so was by far the most funniest... but the rest held it's own...

Next up in the tour would be Otafest up here in Canada middle of MAY... That AMV Room holds abot 375+ so I expect a FULL room as well :party:

Vlad

Thanks for giving it a good showing Vlad!
Looking forward to it having a good run!

purplepolecat
04-02-2013, 02:14 AM
Zarxrax has given me permission to post a video I took of Vlad's introduction and the first few minutes of the showing, mainly audience reaction shots. Video quality is not great because it was shot in very low light, but you can clearly see people having their minds blown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGDpltbkeww

N.P.C.C.
04-02-2013, 03:34 AM
Quite interesting seeing such a large audience react to a clip i made like that.

Shadow66
04-02-2013, 03:55 AM
I noticed that there wasn't a intro.

SuperLoliSentai
04-02-2013, 03:56 AM
I noticed that there wasn't a intro.

I think the intro was the voice looking through submissions and rejecting them

The Real Inferno
04-02-2013, 04:41 AM
It was nice to get to see audience reactions to something of mine again. It's been a long time since I've last gotten to.

vlad
04-02-2013, 05:06 AM
And by the time we got to the 20 minutes mark, most of the remaining seats were filled... All in all, a great moment for fans at Sakura-Con.. Thanks everyone who suibmitted and Zarxrax for getting it done in time!

Vlad

Sir Fluffykins
04-02-2013, 05:30 AM
Jesus the crowd were wetting themselves laughing at the second clip (from the sound I believe the Johny Bravo, Gurren Lagann clip).

Sounds like the DBZ "I am Perfection" clip was lengthened and went on too long, cause laugher died hard + No one laughed at the "Get ready to die" clip either :P

Guess the Madoka "Safety Not Garenteed" intro was taken out and replaced with the Starbucks clip (Or was it moved to later on in the vid?) Guess I'll have to wait and see. :D

Amo
04-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Sounds like the DBZ "I am Perfection" clip was lengthened and went on too long, cause laugher died hard + No one laughed at the "Get ready to die" clip either :P

It's not a bad thing. Some clips are just badass and the "Ready to Die" one was super badass.

(and the Dolph Ziggler theme song <333.)

Sir Fluffykins
04-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Now that I think about, it does make sense to have a "breather" between funny clips, else the audience may miss clips

N.P.C.C.
04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
I don't know. I felt like i really murdered the crowd with that extended version of the perfection clip. I also realize it's absurd to think everyone should be going ape**** all through out the video. Either way, i just personally found it REALLY LCD when SSG trimmed that clip in the rough cut to just have a shot of cell to "I Am Perfection" and thought it should have kept most of its original length. I can see now why he did that.

Akyho
04-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Considering the report we got from the Rough cut showings. That video and peoples reaction is a great sign.

Also that intro was great. Nice little nod to the people going "My video got "no" what does that mean? WHY CANT HE JUST SAY WHATS WRONG!"

purplepolecat
04-02-2013, 05:26 PM
It's appropriate that AH666 premiered in downtown Seattle; I don't know if it actually does have a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks, but there is a Starbucks on pretty much every block. The one attached to the Hyatt actually had a special drink for the con: the Sakuracinno.

The Real Inferno
04-02-2013, 11:24 PM
I'm curious if there's a video of the entire thing with audience reactions. I'd like to see that sometime.

purplepolecat
04-02-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm curious if there's a video of the entire thing with audience reactions. I'd like to see that sometime.
Nope, that 7 minute clip is all I filmed. Unless someone in the audience had a camera.

mattroks101
04-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Now I'll never know if anyone laughed at my unfunny clips!

Zarxrax
04-03-2013, 12:52 AM
I don't know. I felt like i really murdered the crowd with that extended version of the perfection clip. I also realize it's absurd to think everyone should be going ape**** all through out the video. Either way, i just personally found it REALLY LCD when SSG trimmed that clip in the rough cut to just have a shot of cell to "I Am Perfection" and thought it should have kept most of its original length. I can see now why he did that.

Yea, I might trim it back down :p

N.P.C.C.
04-03-2013, 01:28 AM
-_- You'll hear no bitching from me either way then...

kapparomeo
04-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Nope, that 7 minute clip is all I filmed. Unless someone in the audience had a camera.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen much discussion of AMV He'll 6.66 outside of here. If anyone could find a forum where it's being talked about, we could get more sense of its total reception.

Zarxrax
04-04-2013, 01:03 AM
I was finally able to get started editing the ending video today. Got 1 minute of it completed. 1/4 of the way there.

UTF
04-04-2013, 01:38 AM
I was finally able to get started editing the ending video today. Got 1 minute of it completed. 1/4 of the way there.

How big of a file are we looking at in the end? And can I DDL, or will I have to torrent?

ThatsNotMyName_studio
04-04-2013, 01:48 AM

Anticipating the REAL, (ah-hum), release is like...
like......
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56054393/XX%20AMV%20MINI%20UPLOADS%20XX/AMV%20Hell%20forum/Next%20Generation/Ibuki%20Fuko.png

redeadlink
04-04-2013, 01:54 AM
how the bloody hell is that worth spoilering?

and i'm fully aware that spoilering is not a word.

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Is this a good time to mention that i ****ing hate fuko ibuki?

ThatsNotMyName_studio
04-04-2013, 02:59 AM
Spoiler to conserve space.

IMO, Fuko was adorable in Clannad. The last episode of her arc made me cry.
In After Story she was plain annoying.
The sad bottom line
Fuko: I liked you better when you were in a coma.

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 03:05 AM
Spoiler to conserve space.

IMO, Fuko was adorable in Clannad. The last episode of her arc made me cry.
In After Story she was plain annoying.
The sad bottom line
Fuko: I liked you better when you were in a coma.

IMO she was naruto-tier obnoxious all through out the show and seriously drug it down for me. Prime definition of token loli if you ask me.

Elwingil
04-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Come to think of it, I haven't seen much discussion of AMV He'll 6.66 outside of here. If anyone could find a forum where it's being talked about, we could get more sense of its total reception.
Here it is ! (http://asylum.amvenfer.fr/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=244/url) http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/icon_salut_fr.gif Combo ! (http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=514/url)
Well I guess it wasn't what you really expected... But trust me, AMV Hell is enough famous in the internet. At last speak about it on Facebook and Twitter when it will be released :party:

VasSerMan7
04-04-2013, 11:59 AM
In soviet Russia amv hell is not very popular because everything is in English, but there are a lot of spinoffs. also there's an ongoing rucomix3 project taking submissions.

I usually try to put all hell related stuff in the rucomix project site
http://comix.amvnews.ru/forum_posts/view/83/page:1

Sir Fluffykins
04-04-2013, 12:17 PM
She was annoying in Clannad, to me her plot made the first 9 episodes pointless and she pops up for 4-5 more cameos just to do...nothing.

mattroks101
04-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Is this a good time to mention that i ****ing hate fuko ibuki?

Is it a good time to mention that i ****ing hate Clannad?

Elwingil
04-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Dare I say I cried all along the 5 last episodes of After Story ? http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/201225.jpg
But indeed, Fuko is kind of useless and boring after her own arc http://forum-thalie.fr/thalie/images/smilies/ac0d5cff.gif

thedarkmessenger
04-04-2013, 04:34 PM
don't you hate anime in general? :P

purplepolecat
04-04-2013, 04:57 PM
In soviet Russia amv hell is not very popular because everything is in English, but there are a lot of spinoffs. also there's an ongoing rucomix3 project taking submissions.

I usually try to put all hell related stuff in the rucomix project site
http://comix.amvnews.ru/forum_posts/view/83/page:1

I watched the latest rucomix video (http://comix.amvnews.ru/comix2), it's very funny even if you don't understand Russian.

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 05:26 PM

Is it a good time to mention you botched parodying my post?

Guthix
04-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Is it a good time to mention you botched parodying my post?

said the guy who uses my face -_-

if matt hates anime why is he here? and why did he take up abridging/paradice

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 06:46 PM
"Uses my face?" How about making sense when you post? -_-

Haar
04-04-2013, 06:50 PM
And so continues the fun while we wait for Zarx to finish the credits...

don't you hate anime in general? :P

I also strongly dislike Clannad.

Guthix
04-04-2013, 06:55 PM
"Uses my face?" How about making sense when you post? -_-

-_-

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 06:58 PM
-_-

x_x See, i used a different face. Do i win?

Or wait...does that mean i lose?

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:03 PM
x_x See, i used a different face. Do i win?

Or wait...does that mean i lose?

-_-

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Outrageous!

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Outrageous!

-_-

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Truly Outrageous!

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Truly Outrageous!

-_-

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Truly Truly Outrageous!

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Truly Truly Outrageous!

jem!.. i mean -_-

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 07:17 PM
jem!.. i mean -_-

That's good 'cause she's Truly Truly Truly Outrageous!

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:18 PM
That's good 'cause she's Truly Truly Truly Outrageous!

-_-

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 07:23 PM
You don't agree? *Loads Shotgun*

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:24 PM
You don't agree? *Loads Shotgun*

-_-

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Much Better.

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Much Better.

-_-

Haar
04-04-2013, 07:31 PM
We're still doing this?

N.P.C.C.
04-04-2013, 07:33 PM
We're still doing this?

Not anymore...i can only do three "Truly"'s after all...

Guthix
04-04-2013, 07:35 PM
*infinite* -_-

mattroks101
04-04-2013, 08:47 PM
*Looks at all the stupid stuff that has been going on* -_-

Guthix
04-04-2013, 09:06 PM
*Looks at all the stupid stuff that has been going on* -_-

-_-

thedarkmessenger
04-05-2013, 01:42 AM
And so continues the fun while we wait for Zarx to finish the credits...

I also strongly dislike Clannad.

you also seem to hate anime in general xP

Haar
04-05-2013, 01:59 AM
you also seem to hate anime in general xP
You say that as if it's a bad thing. Not lapping up all forms of **** that enter my mouth in the form of animated Japanese media =/= disregardable opinion.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
04-05-2013, 02:26 AM
hehe, if you don't like Clannad, you're Really gonna hate me real soon...
applying finishing touches to my full-AMV project.
(you'll never guess which anime I used.....)

Haar
04-05-2013, 02:30 AM
That's more of a matter of editing than the quality of the anime itself. I like most of your stuff, so my extreme bias against Clannad is more or less irrelevant here.

Also, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you used Naruto and a Linkin Park song for the video in question. That's the general guess I have for any AMV being made and its usually right.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
04-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Also, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you used Naruto and a Linkin Park song for the video in question. That's the general guess I have for any AMV being made and its usually right.

You almost nailed it.
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AWbgkRpYwc
with this:
http://editorial.sidereel.com/Images/Posts/bleach.jpg
and this:
http://www.manga-news.com/public/images/membres/luffy51-2589978601_1.jpg

By the way, you think I should name my sources in the opening so that people will know?

Haar
04-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Depends on whether or not the video features the main characters.

mattroks101
04-05-2013, 04:53 AM
If it doesn't contain a lot of flashes, then it ain't good. That's all I'm gonna say.

Sir Fluffykins
04-05-2013, 05:28 AM
and lens flares

thedarkmessenger
04-05-2013, 02:39 PM
you people and your need for pointlessly added effects :P

mattroks101
04-05-2013, 04:40 PM
and lens flares

Especially the lens flare!

Haar
04-05-2013, 07:10 PM
you people and your need for pointlessly added effects :P
>Implying this isn't the best AMV ever made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEWiy9wtltc

thedarkmessenger
04-06-2013, 01:17 AM
.......it isn't......

SuperLoliSentai
04-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Needs subtitles so I can follow the plot.

Haar
04-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Needs subtitles so I can follow the plot.

I'm assuming that the editor thought the Japanese subs and the credits cluster bomb would have sufficed.

.......it isn't......

[insert the "That's The Joke" video here]

mattroks101
04-06-2013, 02:06 AM
.......it isn't......

SHUT YO MOUTH! You know nothing of good AMVs. That AMV is the best one that has ever been created ever. Period.

UTF
04-06-2013, 03:07 AM
SHUT YO MOUTH! You know nothing of good AMVs. That AMV is the best one that has ever been created ever. Period.

Get on my level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

Guthix
04-06-2013, 06:12 AM
Get on my level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

I push my fingers in to my eyes~

Thetruecrow
04-06-2013, 06:15 AM
Um fedd awp wid dis warld

ThatsNotMyName_studio
04-10-2013, 06:13 AM
I just watched the bootleg from sakura con.
Yep looks good.
Also noting that one of the clips that gets rejected in the intro was one of mine.
(And it got a laugh too.)
Thanks for sticking that one in there, Zarx!
(See, I knew it was funny. just needed the proper context. IE: "Rejected")

Actually, it does sound like it's the "No" that's funny, but it made a great set-up for it....