Black Monster
04-22-2013, 06:49 PM
Hey everyone here is an Elfen Lied Amv it was uploaded yesterday and i want to share it with be nice i just started on this site . Do not go and criticize -___- here is the link please watch it and share it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4hLaU_rn2I

mattroks101
04-22-2013, 07:13 PM
Do not go and criticize -___-

http://data.whicdn.com/images/962005/photos-16_large.jpg

adzman
04-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Over used song. No real pace. Black borders on all sides. I felt all you did was slap some scenes to the song.

Do not go and criticize
Seriously? Do you know where you're posting?

Sir Fluffykins
04-22-2013, 07:45 PM
Do not go and criticize -___- here is the link please watch it and share it.

I must not critise, I must share it? Lets have a look what this one is about...

I see the start, I think "interesting", gore's not my thing, but I don't let that taint my judgement, then god-damn-my-ears "BRING ME TO LIFE" STARTS PLAYING, the same song from the last AMV you posted, please tell me you're trolling us.

PS: There's a thread for promoting your stuff (I hope this is YOUR stuff, I've noticed you type "Here is AN amv, IT was uploaded" as if you have no connection to it) please post there. If you're going to make a new thread, your AMV better be God's gift to AMV, else you put it in the Self-Promotion thread like the rest of us.

As those 3 Bazillion Bleach AMV's should have shown you, taking a popular song and putting it to a popular anime is not the way to stand out from the other Bazillion vids.

N.P.C.C.
04-22-2013, 07:50 PM
This my friends is the editing equivalent of jamming two puzzle pieces together and hoping it fits. I'm sorry but this thing is a mess and needs work in multiple areas. You gotta get better quality, use the correct aspect ratio, and re work the overall pacing of this clip because it just doesn't work very well and seems to have little to no imagination to it.

Also, if you take nothing else from this post, know that when you use an overused song for an amv, you open yourself up to intense scrutiny and that's if people will take you seriously at all.

Guthix
04-22-2013, 08:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5XeO68Z.png

Black Monster
04-22-2013, 08:49 PM
You are so stupid guthix and you others i dont know what happend while the video was uploaded it seems the black borders appeard and all i can say in the end HATERS GONNA HATE . UP YOUR FACE

Haar
04-22-2013, 08:51 PM
You might as well have said "Please **** my ass with a spiked titanium dick," saying things like that. This is the internet. There are figurative assholes, and asking anything from them will result in them doing the opposite of what you want.

all i can say in the end HATERS GONNA HATE . UP YOUR FACE

I hope very much so that you are 12 years old. If you are any older than that, I may suggest suicide as a viable option for you at this point.

thedarkmessenger
04-22-2013, 10:32 PM
You might as well have said "Please **** my ass with a spiked titanium dick," saying things like that. This is the internet. There are figurative assholes, and asking anything from them will result in them doing the opposite of what you want.

I hope very much so that you are 12 years old. If you are any older than that, I may suggest suicide as a viable option for you at this point.

^this

Kaiju
04-22-2013, 11:04 PM
*sees thread title*
"Oh this is going to be goooooooood...."
*sees what is expected*
:)
*see's expected reactions of the sites memberbase*
:D
*see's OP's expected reaction to said reactions*
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/225/578/1325210986188.png

Keep it up OP, your tears are delicious.

KitsuneSnow
04-22-2013, 11:12 PM
the amv is good but the timing could need some practice

SuperLoliSentai
04-23-2013, 04:31 AM
Do not go and criticize -___- here is the link please watch it and share it

I will now say this whenever I post a video on this site.

Guthix
04-23-2013, 04:37 AM
You are so stupid guthix and you others i dont know what happend while the video was uploaded it seems the black borders appeard and all i can say in the end HATERS GONNA HATE . UP YOUR FACE

>using a meme comeback
pathetic, simply pathetic. you not only suck at editing but also in comebacks. the internet is clearly not for you. have fun crying youself to sleep you parental mistake.

Gleeman
04-23-2013, 05:30 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36921830.jpg

redeadlink
04-23-2013, 06:37 AM
hmm.

1. Overused song is overused.
2. Black bars everywhere.
3. "Cartoon" isn't synced very well with the music.
4. "Cartoon" isn't synced very well with the music.

Granted I did stop watching after about 1:30 because I can't stand the song. And yes, I realize that points 3 and 4 are the same.

jinzo64
04-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Do not go and criticize

The primary reason to post your work would be for it to be criticized.
but you need to learn to takethe good with the bad.
you need better pacing and maybe a different song somthing with a faster pace.
life to win might be a good song choice for you and the video style you seem to be going for.

I'm sorry some of the negative critism you're receiving is over the top and harsher than is required
but your replies are just adding fuel to the already out of control inferno.

I know how you feel when I first joined here.
I was getting flamed alot for talking non stop a bleach and making bleach threads. - kinda got OCD :)

I also moaned to much about my subbmission not making the cut for the amv minis series.
But you just need to calm down be less head strong and except the critism and try again.

Sir Fluffykins
05-13-2013, 06:31 PM
In Loving Memory

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/9836/blackmonster.jpg

jinzo64
05-13-2013, 08:32 PM
In Loving Memory

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/9836/blackmonster.jpg

In loving memory of who?

and not to be mean but why does it looks like shes have a high pressure p**s:confused:

mattroks101
05-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Black Monster of course. Poor soul left us without giving his number ;_;

Marbil
05-14-2013, 12:54 AM
OuchxD

Why wouldn't you want criticism? Criticism can help you improve your amvs

And about your amv, it looked like most of the time you just mashed up random clips that had nothing to do with either the beat or the lyrics. Though some nice transitions were there like the one at 1:25. So yea, try to match up the clips better and continue practicing and your amv will get better!
Ps: Remove maintain aspect ratio to remove the black corners

ThatsNotMyName_studio
05-14-2013, 02:48 AM
... continue practicing and your amv will get better!

hmmm, not 100% sure that's true. Look at the stuff I make, for example. Been practicing for
more than 2 years now

jinzo64
05-14-2013, 04:19 AM
Black Monster of course. Poor soul left us without giving his number ;_;

I thought so I was double checking :)

Lunaris_Starchilde
05-14-2013, 04:26 AM
sorry. this was bad. everyone else stated the reasons before me. D- only because I hate giving "F's"

Sir Fluffykins
05-14-2013, 04:59 AM
In loving memory of who?

and not to be mean but why does it looks like shes have a high pressure p**s:confused:

-_- I drew Black Monster on the same page as Haar, what you're callng piss is the top of Haar's Jojo pillow :P

SuperLoliSentai
05-14-2013, 05:00 AM
I liked to imagine they were pissing themselves

redeadlink
05-14-2013, 05:11 AM
ah, the memories of this thread.

jinzo64
05-14-2013, 02:30 PM
I guess this one more popular than the bleach - bring me to life video he posted.

sorry about my comment fluffy.

p.s nice drawing.