LawRayLiet
03-08-2014, 08:08 AM
This is where I'll move exceedingly thread derailing "discussions" that would otherwise be deleted. Those involved can drop it, or continue it here.

If you're the thread starter, you may also request that a derailing conversation be moved out of your thread.

The following was moved from the thread "AMV Self-Promotion"

Guthix
03-15-2014, 06:22 AM
I wouldnt say 0 it was clearly better than the last one.How much ? As much as you want to see

even if its better then the last its still ****, and **** turning into **** is no improovement

if you want a ****ing fighting amv find some battle music, not some ****y feels which you cant mould a connection with the anime. 90% of the whole footadge is useless regarding the only sync you pulled off.
the female character was already displayed before the lyrics start to focus on her
if it talks about survival, it should be something life threatening not like you beating a ****ig dragon down
i dont see any lies, or any effect of said lies
good ****ing job you showed a girl with closed eyes when death is mentioned, you want a ****ing medal?
if someone says dont fight it, it would be more ****ing logical to use griping or overpowerment
that was pretty emotion packed for someone who doesnt care
i didnt know people showed theyr side by swinging swords at someone, not to mention im pretty sure the focus was the girl not a god dam stud in a shield
all the effects are useless
if the visuals dont folow the audio there is no ****ing point to your whole video. 0 improovement

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 10:05 AM
even if its better then the last its still ****, and **** turning into **** is no improovement

if you want a ****ing fighting amv find some battle music, not some ****y feels which you cant mould a connection with the anime. 90% of the whole footadge is useless regarding the only sync you pulled off.
the female character was already displayed before the lyrics start to focus on her
if it talks about survival, it should be something life threatening not like you beating a ****ig dragon down
i dont see any lies, or any effect of said lies
good ****ing job you showed a girl with closed eyes when death is mentioned, you want a ****ing medal?
if someone says dont fight it, it would be more ****ing logical to use griping or overpowerment
that was pretty emotion packed for someone who doesnt care
i didnt know people showed theyr side by swinging swords at someone, not to mention im pretty sure the focus was the girl not a god dam stud in a shield
all the effects are useless
if the visuals dont folow the audio there is no ****ing point to your whole video. 0 improovement

Man you need to calm down i was just saying that it looks better then the last one no need to rage my friend.It was just in general better made then the last one smoother better audio qualitie and man its a Vent no need to pressure its something you just do theres no real need to scream at someone for trying to calm down a little with editing is there.Maybe he just wanted some views with the Vent then well thats that.Let me tell you why this AMV is better then the last one , its doesnt have as many effects than the last one which was definetely overusing a lot of effects.It had a way better feeling to it you could actually watch it.Even though they say that the old movie filter didnt have any purpose i think it fitted the beginning of the song and gave it a nice touch whatever you now say thats a matter of opinion so you cant say im wrong (well you can but that doesnt mean i am) I think the zoom at one part was pretty cool when the song started getting faster.Saying that there is no point when the visuals dont follow the audio than there is no point to the video is once again wrong as you can express many things with one song.In this song he could have showed an lazy ****er or someone that doesnt care what society thinks of him or someone that keeps fighting even though everybody tells him its useless.Calm down sir and compare both before throwing such ***t at me.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Man you need to calm down i was just saying that it looks better then the last one no need to rage my friend.It was just in general better made then the last one smoother better audio qualitie and man its a Vent no need to pressure its something you just do theres no real need to scream at someone for trying to calm down a little with editing is there.Maybe he just wanted some views with the Vent then well thats that.Let me tell you why this AMV is better then the last one , its doesnt have as many effects than the last one which was definetely overusing a lot of effects.It had a way better feeling to it you could actually watch it.Even though they say that the old movie filter didnt have any purpose i think it fitted the beginning of the song and gave it a nice touch whatever you now say thats a matter of opinion so you cant say im wrong (well you can but that doesnt mean i am) I think the zoom at one part was pretty cool when the song started getting faster.Saying that there is no point when the visuals dont follow the audio than there is no point to the video is once again wrong as you can express many things with one song.In this song he could have showed an lazy ****er or someone that doesnt care what society thinks of him or someone that keeps fighting even though everybody tells him its useless.Calm down sir and compare both before throwing such ***t at me.

son, when you see as much **** amvs as i do, youll want to commit suicide out of shame.
effects - oh boy! it doesnt cause seizure now! that must make it good right? **** no, you use old filther for nostalgia, for memory scenes, you use black fades for slow outros, you use flashes for magic and flasy stuff and even then its suposed to emphasise how powerfull it is not ****ing flicker like a christmas tree.
what you described as your story has no match, hell im not even sure the audio is about the same thing. whats the point of the beer? whats the point of the eye color change? whats the point of the bleeding cieling and an odd dude who does nothing? how does all this bull**** contribute to the story? like the zoom in all your doing is "oh em gee this looks kelw, ill slap dat crap into my amv", ****ery like this is only good to entertain 10 year old youtubers.
and if yer still retarded enough to think that im wrong then you can get the **** out of here, we get enough ****y editors as it is.

jinzo64
03-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Try and play nice with the new guy guts he's trying new things with his video editing.
But I still think there's to many effects in this amv.

Hanglord try not to sink to Guts level he can be annoying and irritating but he's entitled to his opinion no matter how harsh it may seem.

you just need to keep trying.

Also if you try to please everyone you'll end up pleasing no one.

as long as your happy with the end result that is the important thing.

my personal opinion is try using less effects next time, or try it with out any and try and find a more fitting end point for the audio it just ends so randomly.

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 04:12 PM
son, when you see as much **** amvs as i do, youll want to commit suicide out of shame.
effects - oh boy! it doesnt cause seizure now! that must make it good right? **** no, you use old filther for nostalgia, for memory scenes, you use black fades for slow outros, you use flashes for magic and flasy stuff and even then its suposed to emphasise how powerfull it is not ****ing flicker like a christmas tree.
what you described as your story has no match, hell im not even sure the audio is about the same thing. whats the point of the beer? whats the point of the eye color change? whats the point of the bleeding cieling and an odd dude who does nothing? how does all this bull**** contribute to the story? like the zoom in all your doing is "oh em gee this looks kelw, ill slap dat crap into my amv", ****ery like this is only good to entertain 10 year old youtubers.
and if yer still retarded enough to think that im wrong then you can get the **** out of here, we get enough ****y editors as it is.

Well whats the point of the bleeding ceiling and the odd dude doing nothing ? Let me explain so that you might see that there is a connection between those things and the song. "Dont try to fight it and just deal with it." Is what we heard in the lycris when you could see that "bleeding ceiling" that you where talking about if you watched Sao you might know that that was the beginning of the series where they had to realised that they cant log out of the game ,that they where stuck in that game,you see the connection ? That odd dude pretty much just appears after that scene explaining further what is going on right now." you use old filther for nostalgia, for memory scenes, you use black fades for slow outros, you use flashes for magic and flasy stuff and even then its suposed to emphasise how powerfull it is not ****ing flicker like a christmas tree." Again all a matter of opinion i cant say that your wrong i can only say that i dont agree with you.If people would apply those effects for only so called situations you know what the outcome would be ,right ? Yup another ****ty a little bit of music with fighting scenes thing cause well every idiot can use those effects these ways. "****ery like this is only good to entertain 10 year old youtubers." for that i want solid proof did you show it to every person in the world and only 10 year olds found it entertaining ? "We get enough ****y editors as it is" Just because you think they are bad doesnt mean they instantly are as again its a matter of opinion who is bad and who is good as an editor just because you can only enjoy one style of editing doesnt mean that other people autmatically think its ****y.And yeah i saw a lot of "bad" AMVs praised to heaven for basically nothing that it makes me happy to see someone who is at least trying but then i get angry again because he gets bashed and some One Piece,Naruto and Fairy Tail AMVs get praised even though they dont even get the resolution right.SERIOUSLY WHY AM I GETTING ATTACKED I DIDNT MAKE THAT VIDEO lol

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Try and play nice with the new guy guts he's trying new things with his video editing.
But I still think there's to many effects in this amv.

Hanglord try not to sink to Guts level he can be annoying and irritating but he's entitled to his opinion no matter how harsh it may seem.

you just need to keep trying.

Also if you try to please everyone you'll end up pleasing no one.

as long as your happy with the end result that is the important thing.

my personal opinion is try using less effects next time, or try it with out any and try and find a more fitting end point for the audio it just ends so randomly.

You seem to be forgetting that i didnt make that AMV but Hakiyara im always pleased with the outcome of my products no matter what other say lol.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 04:27 PM
Well whats the point of the bleeding ceiling and the odd dude doing nothing ? Let me explain so that you might see that there is a connection between those things and the song. "Dont try to fight it and just deal with it." Is what we heard in the lycris when you could see that "bleeding ceiling" that you where talking about if you watched Sao you might know that that was the beginning of the series where they had to realised that they cant log out of the game ,that they where stuck in that game,you see the connection ? That odd dude pretty much just appears after that scene explaining further what is going on right now." you use old filther for nostalgia, for memory scenes, you use black fades for slow outros, you use flashes for magic and flasy stuff and even then its suposed to emphasise how powerfull it is not ****ing flicker like a christmas tree." Again all a matter of opinion i cant say that your wrong i can only say that i dont agree with you.If people would apply those effects for only so called situations you know what the outcome would be ,right ? Yup another ****ty a little bit of music with fighting scenes thing cause well every idiot can use those effects these ways. "****ery like this is only good to entertain 10 year old youtubers." for that i want solid proof did you show it to every person in the world and only 10 year olds found it entertaining ? "We get enough ****y editors as it is" Just because you think they are bad doesnt mean they instantly are as again its a matter of opinion who is bad and who is good as an editor just because you can only enjoy one style of editing doesnt mean that other people autmatically think its ****y.And yeah i saw a lot of "bad" AMVs praised to heaven for basically nothing that it makes me happy to see someone who is at least trying but then i get angry again because he gets bashed and some One Piece,Naruto and Fairy Tail AMVs get praised even though they dont even get the resolution right.SERIOUSLY WHY AM I GETTING ATTACKED I DIDNT MAKE THAT VIDEO lol

first off, youre not atacked, im insulting you
secondly, im insulting you because your trying to defend a piece of ****
and finaly jinzo just because we give you freebees on your stuff ,doesnt mean that you should encourage others to have your lack of attension when we spoon feed you how to make an amv.

Sir Fluffykins
03-15-2014, 05:07 PM
I see you've met with Guthix and Jinzo, welcome to the AMVH forums!

Before you freak out I need to point out something, Jinzo is the Easy/Casual difficulty, he'll hold your hand as you take your first baby steps and say "well done" each step. Guthix is Insane/Nightmare difficulty, he'll throw the baby over a cliff with a rock tied to it's leg and tell it to climb up and quit bitching and making excuses for poor performance.

You should listen carefully to BOTH. If YOU, not "YOUR FRIEND", wants to make AMVs, or AMVH clips, listening to the differing opinions of people will help you greatly in improving and getting better.

If Jinzo is defending my clip and Guthix is calling me a motherless faggot, then I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG.
If Jinzo is singing praise and Guthix is going "Yeah, that was...okay" then I HAVE CREATED THE GREATEST AMV OF ALL TIME.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 05:14 PM

Before you freak out I need to point out something, Jinzo is the Easy/Casual difficulty, he'll hold your hand as you take your first baby steps and say "well done" each step. Guthix is Insane/Nightmare difficulty, he'll throw the baby over a cliff with a rock tied to it's leg and tell it to climb up and quit bitching and making excuses for poor performance.

You should listen carefully to BOTH. If YOU, not "YOUR FRIEND", wants to make AMVs, or AMVH clips, listening to the differing opinions of people will help you greatly in improving and getting better.

If Jinzo is defending my clip and Guthix is calling me a motherless faggot, then I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG.
If Jinzo is singing praise and Guthix is going "Yeah, that was...okay" then I HAVE CREATED THE GREATEST AMV OF ALL TIME.

stop spoonfeeding them

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 05:29 PM
first off, youre not atacked, im insulting you
secondly, im insulting you because your trying to defend a piece of ****
and finaly jinzo just because we give you freebees on your stuff ,doesnt mean that you should encourage others to have your lack of attension when we spoon feed you how to make an amv.

Ok king Guthix i respect you as a senior member and never again shall another word against you in the case "Hakiyara" fall.Your superior in anyway and i acknowledge that im not even worthy to breath the same air as you mah king lets just get along shall we master Guthix.Maybe one day ill be able to fully understand and comprehend the greatness of your mind that even god would be jealous of and then we could be friends.You can insult me all you want and that piece of **** as i finally understood that that is what he is its all clear to me now i was living the life of a fool why didnt i see before *sigh If i wouldnt have promised to serve your forever i would commit seppuku right now.

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 05:32 PM

They seem like nice people ^^ i greatly respect both of them and the way how they clearly and without insulting ,like a teacher ,tell me what im doing wrong./Sarcasm off-. I like them both though they seem like you can have fun with them ^^

Guthix
03-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Ok king Guthix i respect you as a senior member and never again shall another word against you in the case "Hakiyara" fall.Your superior in anyway and i acknowledge that im not even worthy to breath the same air as you mah king lets just get along shall we master Guthix.Maybe one day ill be able to fully understand and comprehend the greatness of your mind that even god would be jealous of and then we could be friends.You can insult me all you want and that piece of **** as i finally understood that that is what he is its all clear to me now i was living the life of a fool why didnt i see before *sigh If i wouldnt have promised to serve your forever i would commit seppuku right now.

no one likes ass kissers

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 06:13 PM
no one likes ass kissers

But King Guthix im merely speaking the truth how can that be seen as ass kissing ? Im only trying to describe your greatness with the best words possible to please my master and you are still not statisfied should i return to my old self and approach you in a rude manner again (what i totally dont want) Senpai i cant just be rude to you it would deeply shame my weak heart that i dedicated to follow your teachings.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 06:14 PM
But King Guthix im merely speaking the truth how can that be seen as ass kissing ? Im only trying to describe your greatness with the best words possible to please my master and you are still not statisfied should i return to my old self and approach you in a rude manner again (what i totally dont want) Senpai i cant just be rude to you it would deeply shame my weak heart that i dedicated to follow your teachings.

pathetic

Haar
03-15-2014, 06:22 PM
This sort of infantile response to criticism is absolutely disgusting. I've come to expect these sorts of shenanigans from Guthix, now, but really, I'm quite sickened by the reaction he's getting. It's as if all of the civility and rationality flew out the window and we're on a horrible reality show.

Sometimes, I question what I associate with you people for at all. Did I miss the memo stating that we were supposed to have tough guy wrestling personas or are you all really just 15 years old?

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 06:46 PM
pathetic

Pathetic ? That would realy hurt my feelings if this would be an Shonen Manga or something like that.

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 06:51 PM
This sort of infantile response to criticism is absolutely disgusting. I've come to expect these sorts of shenanigans from Guthix, now, but really, I'm quite sickened by the reaction he's getting. It's as if all of the civility and rationality flew out the window and we're on a horrible reality show.

Sometimes, I question what I associate with you people for at all. Did I miss the memo stating that we were supposed to have tough guy wrestling personas or are you all really just 15 years old?

Criticism is the wrong word for what hes doing hes just blindly throwing insults at people i realy cant stand that.If you can get along with that personality of Guthix you shouldnt be upset because i try a different approach on it.This horrible reality show is called reality and mister or misses lucky guess with what you will have to deal with in this show,people like me and people like him better to get used to this.Only because you can keep up with Guthix behavior doesnt mean i will.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 06:55 PM
Criticism is the wrong word for what hes doing hes just blindly throwing insults at people i realy cant stand that.If you can get along with that personality of Guthix you shouldnt be upset because i try a different approach on it.This horrible reality show is called reality and mister or misses lucky guess with what you will have to deal with in this show,people like me and people like him better to get used to this.Only because you can keep up with Guthix behavior doesnt mean i will.

you ****ing faggot youre so stupid it makes me want to **** in your mouth! <-- blind insult
this forum has a multiquote option you retard, stop double posting <-- what i say

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 07:00 PM
you ****ing faggot youre so stupid it makes me want to **** in your mouth! <-- blind insult
this forum has a multiquote option you retard, stop double posting <-- what i say

You would want to **** in my mouth i dont know if i would be worthy of such a meal and well sorry that i didnt know about that multiquote option seems im not as god like as you are.I mean its understandable that i know of something i have never seen or used and that nobody (till now) told me about but well great that you have such great expectations of me.

Haar
03-15-2014, 07:02 PM
This horrible reality show is called reality and mister or misses lucky guess with what you will have to deal with in this show,people like me and people like him better to get used to this.

-_- Wow, that's really rude. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to talk to a lady? I can already tell you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life if you can't even be nice to a girl on the internet.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 07:02 PM
You would want to **** in my mouth i dont know if i would be worthy of such a meal and well sorry that i didnt know about that multiquote option seems im not as god like as you are.I mean its understandable that i know of something i have never seen or used and that nobody (till now) told me about but well great that you have such great expectations of me.

you say that as if it would kill you to ask for advice

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 07:10 PM
you say that as if it would kill you to ask for advice

-_- Wow, that's really rude. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to talk to a lady? I can already tell you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life if you can't even be nice to a girl on the internet.

Wow i know thats realy rude right i totally knew your a women its that ultimate gift i have seeing what gender you have through the internet and now your suddenly a fortune teller ok imma just guess that your that famous russian fortune teller which has about an accuracy of 99.9% must be you right.If you cant deal with opinions than get out of the internet this doesnt seem to be your land.Guthix how should i have asked you for something i didnt know about ? And after all this talk i wouldnt even be sure if you would help me or just throw another insult at me.

N.P.C.C.
03-15-2014, 07:10 PM
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z372/NintendoPorn/jem-you-niggas-are-outrageous.gif

milleniummaster18
03-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Wow i know thats realy rude right i totally knew your a women its that ultimate gift i have seeing what gender you have through the internet and now your suddenly a fortune teller ok imma just guess that your that famous russian fortune teller which has about an accuracy of 99.9% must be you right.If you cant deal with opinions than get out of the internet this doesnt seem to be your land.Guthix how should i have asked you for something i didnt know about ? And after all this talk i wouldnt even be sure if you would help me or just throw another insult at me.

How dare you speak to Haar the fortune teller like that! Before this he predicted somebody would come up with a dumb response to his observation.

Guess he was right.

99.9% accurate, all hail Haar the Russian fortune teller!

Guthix
03-15-2014, 07:16 PM
yer telling me you found posting twice convienient?
i dont deal with opinions, i wring em out untill they leave theyr **** status

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z372/NintendoPorn/jem-you-niggas-are-outrageous.gif

nigga your **** has been less then ourtrageous, its like youre saying desu all the time.

Haar
03-15-2014, 07:20 PM
Wow i know thats realy rude right i totally knew your a women its that ultimate gift i have seeing what gender you have through the internet and now your suddenly a fortune teller ok imma just guess that your that famous russian fortune teller which has about an accuracy of 99.9% must be you right.If you cant deal with opinions than get out of the internet this doesnt seem to be your land.
I have just as much of a right to be here as you do, meanie. Your level of lashing and gnashing isn't even called for. There's honesty, and then there's pure, autistic rage, and I think we passed that point a long time ago. Would you say these kinds of things in real life to people? I seriously hope not. In my country, we actually beat children that do things like this. I take it that you're American.

How dare you speak to Haar the fortune teller like that! Before this he predicted somebody would come up with a dumb response to his observation.

Guess he was right.!
Learn my pronouns!

N.P.C.C.
03-15-2014, 07:21 PM
nigga your **** has been less then ourtrageous, its like youre saying desu all the time.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z372/NintendoPorn/JemNiggaIsOutrageousGif.gif

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 07:22 PM
yer telling me you found posting twice convienient?
i dont deal with opinions, i wring em out untill they leave theyr **** status

Guess he was right.

99.9% accurate, all hail Haar the Russian fortune teller!

I have just as much of a right to be here as you do, meanie. Your level of lashing and gnashing isn't even called for. There's honesty, and then there's pure, autistic rage, and I think we passed that point a long time ago. Would you say these kinds of things in real life to people? I seriously hope not. In my country, we actually beat children that do things like this. I take it that you're American.

Learn my pronouns!

Ahh the tides are turning i knew i shouldnt have underestimated Haar.Ahh what is this A BLACKHOLE N-NO i dont want to be banished away for all eternity im so sowwy just lost my cool,i swear.Seriously its just fun talking to you guys even if you think differently.Actually im a german *goes into hole and prepares for nazi jokes* Let the stereotypes fall like rain

Guthix
03-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Ahh the tides are turning i knew i shouldnt have underestimated Haar.Ahh what is this A BLACKHOLE N-NO i dont want to be banished away for all eternity im so sowwy just lost my cool,i swear.Seriously its just fun talking to you guys even if you think differently.

so yer saying yer a lonely

milleniummaster18
03-15-2014, 07:24 PM
Learn my pronouns!

My apologies, madmoiselle.

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 07:27 PM
so yer saying yer a lonely

Im saying im bored lol

Ultima
03-15-2014, 07:29 PM
All you faggots need a mother****ing sub in your mouth.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Im saying im bored lol

you have the whole internet wonders open to you,if yer bored why are you still here? bored people dont grovel like bitches to someone who tell them theyre a sack of ****

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 07:32 PM
you have the whole internet wonders open to you,if yer bored why are you still here? bored people dont grovel like bitches to someone who tell them theyre a sack of ****

My whole existence is disproving your argument guess imma just go watch some porn then but why do i even need to tell you guys you got a fortune teller.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 07:33 PM
My whole existence is disproving your argument guess imma just go watch some porn then but why do i even need to tell you guys you got a fortune teller.

to look like a bitch when you come back?

Hanglord
03-15-2014, 07:35 PM
to look like a bitch when you come back?

Hmm we are gonna find out when im back.Imma leave now see you (maybe) in dunno in an hour seems i missed a lot of releases.

Guthix
03-15-2014, 07:37 PM
Hmm we are gonna find out when im back.Imma leave now see you (maybe) in dunno in an hour seems i missed a lot of releases.

yeah get the **** out, disaprooving with egzistance, my ass

Hakiyara
03-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Dafuq happend in the time i was gone q,q

milleniummaster18
03-15-2014, 09:29 PM
You started a flame war.

Conglaturations.

http://media.tumblr.com/0a7f0ce525e8a03559dc90c0af0f1f31/tumblr_inline_mvye6aohKO1r8ug1p.gif

jinzo64
03-15-2014, 11:13 PM
jinzo just because we give you freebees on your stuff ,doesnt mean that you should encourage others to have your lack of attension when we spoon feed you how to make an amv.

I like sharing the freebees I've been given :3 and yes My most recent amv mini submission did have a random frame in it sorry for the mistake. I'm still learning,But one day I'll be as good as Haar.

fluffy is right on this.
I'm probably to nice and guts can be very harsh, I guess me and guts are like Ying and Yang.

stop spoonfeeding them

But they're so cute when they're young and new it's hard not to spoon feed them. :3

Dafuq happend in the time i was gone q,q

Stuff with stuff, you might have started a flame war. So Congratulations XD

Evileel
03-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Lolololol, a fun thread, indeed. The hell of the hell itself.
Will we be selecting the winner of this thread at the end of the month?

jinzo64
03-16-2014, 09:14 AM
This thread now contains 3 whole post tat aren't from the self promotion thread.
is it possible to derail this thread?

Guthix
03-16-2014, 09:34 AM
This is where I'll move exceedingly thread derailing "discussions" that would otherwise be deleted. Those involved can drop it, or continue it here.

If you're the thread starter, you may also request that a derailing conversation be moved out of your thread.

The following was moved from the thread "AMV Self-Promotion"

thanks law, atleast there is a slight form of clean up in hell

mattroks101
03-16-2014, 01:38 PM
I notice Guthix shows up a lot in this thread.

Guthix
03-16-2014, 01:59 PM
I notice Guthix shows up a lot in this thread.

if every **** storm from the past 2 years was added here id be atleast 40% of those

Hanglord
03-16-2014, 03:24 PM
.......... *sigh

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-16-2014, 05:29 PM
It's like.....
....like.....
AMV Hell Tennis- Text Edition =)

N.P.C.C.
03-16-2014, 05:41 PM
if every **** storm from the past 2 years was added here id be atleast 40% of those

That's an outrageous amount of typos.

Kintaro
05-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Did you completely miss the point of the 03 entry?
You better reserve a hospital bed.

You're one cheeky little asshole. Yes I got the whole point of that "joke" it just wasn't funny also I was being
facetious.

milleniummaster18
05-09-2014, 10:40 AM
You're one cheeky little asshole. Yes I got the whole point of that "joke" it just wasn't funny also I was being
facetious.

Hello there pot, meet my mate kettle here.

No, he isn't black, but he can whip up a better sense of humor.

Kintaro
05-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Hello there pot, meet my mate kettle here.

No, he isn't black, but he can whip up a better sense of humor.

Hey ****tard meet my picture of logical fallacies.

http://i.imgur.com/dFcV0tF.jpg

Since you where too dumb to pick up a dictionary.

facetious
adjective
not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
amusing; humorous.
lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

Also humor is subjective not everyone on the planet needs your sense of humor.

N.P.C.C.
05-09-2014, 08:27 PM

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z372/NintendoPorn/JemNiggaIsOutrageousGif.gif

Akyho
05-09-2014, 08:27 PM

facetious
adjective
amusing; humorous.
lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

Now I understand. You are a racist with racist humor.

The Real Inferno
05-09-2014, 09:01 PM
:|

milleniummaster18
05-09-2014, 10:04 PM

Boy, did the shoe fit perfectly, or what? What a beautiful display of primitive insolence.

But it can't go on for long without it affecting your image. So, be over with the imbecile charade now, would ye?

PrinnyCat
05-09-2014, 10:15 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/dc/dc1e1f67bc62a9dedcb9dc74a80cc0e54f4dc6db89e35c6149 d2f2b2076651b0.jpg

thedarkmessenger
05-09-2014, 11:25 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dFcV0tF.jpg

facetious
adjective
amusing; humorous.

Ok, I have to ask: what mental disabilities were you diagnosed with?

MarkSoupial
05-10-2014, 02:37 AM
ok NOW it feels like a forum in here

Kintaro
05-10-2014, 04:29 AM

Nigga I'm so outrageous I've almost pissed off half the people on this ****stain site.

Now I understand. You are a racist with racist humor.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because a black guy was chasing him!

Boy, did the shoe fit perfectly, or what? What a beautiful display of primitive insolence.

But it can't go on for long without it affecting your image. So, be over with the imbecile charade now, would ye?

affecting my image? You're talking like anything or anyone on this site matters, or are you the type that cares about that e-cred bull****?

Ok, I have to ask: what mental disabilities were you diagnosed with?

Sorry that my superior intelligence too much for you and that it comes of as "dumb" to you.

http://i.imgur.com/ppAjOSK.gif

milleniummaster18
05-10-2014, 05:12 AM
Sorry that my superior faggotry is too much for you and that it comes off as "dumb" to you.

ftfy

SuperLoliSentai
05-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Nigga I'm so outrageous I've almost pissed off half the people on this ****stain site.

Why would you assume that you pissed anyone off? I don't think anyone is mad at you. You are just one of many people on this website that like to argue about pretty much anything. I wouldn't be so quick to think anyone gives two ****s about what you say past the initial chuckle they might get. If you do believe that anyone cares about what you think on any website then may I suggest killing yourself? I have enjoyed reading the couple of disputes you have instigated and encourage you to continue. You also seem to have a problem correctly quoting multiple posters, seeing that past the first person quoted you don't have the other people's names, so you can work on that. I would like to also ask why someone that claims to hate anime has an avatar of what appears to be a generic moe girl?

thedarkmessenger
05-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Sorry that my superior intelligence too much for you and that it comes of as "dumb" to you.

99% (or more) of all those who claim "superior intelligence" are actually the most retarded and are only claiming such to make themselves feel better about their idiocy. Your kindergarten-grade insults don't exactly prove otherwise, either.

Kintaro
05-10-2014, 09:47 PM
ftfy

Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/RiCf6RP.jpg

Why would you assume that you pissed anyone off? I don't think anyone is mad at you. You are just one of many people on this website that like to argue about pretty much anything. I wouldn't be so quick to think anyone gives two ****s about what you say past the initial chuckle they might get. If you do believe that anyone cares about what you think on any website then may I suggest killing yourself? I have enjoyed reading the couple of disputes you have instigated and encourage you to continue. You also seem to have a problem correctly quoting multiple posters, seeing that past the first person quoted you don't have the other people's names, so you can work on that. I would like to also ask why someone that claims to hate anime has an avatar of what appears to be a generic moe girl?

If you do believe that anyone cares about what you think on any website then may I suggest killing yourself?

I actually don't care what anyone thinks of me here. My internet life and my real life never tie together.

You also seem to have a problem correctly quoting multiple posters, seeing that past the first person quoted you don't have the other people's names My mistake I thought people here knew what they where posting.

has an avatar of what appears to be a generic moe girl?

Hipster Irony.

99% (or more) of all those who claim "superior intelligence" are actually the most retarded and are only claiming such to make themselves feel better about their idiocy. Your kindergarten-grade insults don't exactly prove otherwise, either.

99% (or more) LOL.

http://i.imgur.com/kuivw3P.jpg

SilentChaz
05-11-2014, 07:07 AM
No, he isn't black
What gave it away?

milleniummaster18
05-11-2014, 07:26 AM
I guess it was that reflective personality.

Guthix
05-11-2014, 11:47 AM
>Nigga I'm so outrageous I've almost pissed off half the people on this ****stain site

bitch please, youre still on the picture user level.

jinzo64
05-11-2014, 08:13 PM
Does anyone know what happened to hanglord?

I kind of miss him.

I guess I'll have to try and be friends with kintaro instead.

Kintaro
05-12-2014, 01:48 PM
>Nigga I'm so outrageous I've almost pissed off half the people on this ****stain site

bitch please, youre still on the picture user level.

These pictures are grade A **** my nig, the tripping ass bustas need to acknowledge.

I guess I'll have to try and be friends with kintaro instead.

http://i.imgur.com/ooD4e0U.jpg

Haar
05-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Adding Kintaro to my husbando list.

Guthix
05-12-2014, 01:57 PM
These pictures are grade A **** my nig, the tripping ass bustas need to acknowledge.

http://i.imgur.com/ooD4e0U.jpg

theres nothing sadder then a rat trying to sell stolen **** as if its the real deal.

Shuiia
05-12-2014, 05:11 PM

had him on my list a long time ago brutha.

milleniummaster18
05-12-2014, 07:14 PM
If husbando you like. Then in every AMV, you must put.

On with the times, you ******s get.

Your Kin-chan AMVs, looking forward to.

Kintaro
05-14-2014, 02:04 AM
theres nothing sadder then a rat trying to sell stolen **** as if its the real deal.

Busta str8 busta

had him on my list a long time ago brutha.

Photoshopping skills in need of work.

http://i.imgur.com/8TPjldU.png

If husbando you like. Then in every AMV, you must put.

On with the times, you ******s get.

Your Kin-chan AMVs, looking forward to.

Don't get your hopes up, I suck the big one.

jinzo64
05-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Kintaro we could snuggle play videos games, watch anime,read manga an make AMVS. It would be awesome :3

It could be me,Blood and you.

Guthix
05-14-2014, 11:03 AM
the circle jerk gets bigger

Distict5-9
05-14-2014, 12:11 PM

I'm pretty sure that, whenever we aren't engaged in a site-wide circle jerk, we're just busy ripping each others' dicks off... I like these moments better.

Guthix
05-14-2014, 02:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that, whenever we aren't engaged in a site-wide circle jerk, we're just busy ripping each others' dicks off... I like these moments better.

me too

Kintaro
05-14-2014, 03:22 PM

It gets bigger when I pull on it, sometimes I pull on it so hard...I rip the skin!

Kintaro we could snuggle play videos games, watch anime,read manga an make AMVS. It would be awesome :3

It could be me,Blood and you.

The only people I've ever watched stuff with are stoners and random people on 7Channel. When I do that I'm mostly riffing the show, manly the bad ones.

Thetruecrow
05-14-2014, 03:25 PM
It gets bigger when I pull on it, sometimes I pull on it so hard...I rip the skin!

My father taught me how not to rip the skin, by using somebody else's mouth.

Kintaro
05-14-2014, 03:38 PM
My father taught me how not to rip the skin, by using somebody else's mouth.

Will you show me?

This is getting a bit creepy

Thetruecrow
05-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Will you show me?

http://i.imgur.com/1usjfn9.jpg

I'd be right happy to... :bzz:

Distict5-9
05-14-2014, 05:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw6KBc6ie4

Much better...

CitizenRoman
05-14-2014, 08:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XujHL.gif

jinzo64
05-14-2014, 09:35 PM
this thread is becoming rather off topic.

It's a pity Hanglord isn't here to join in.

milleniummaster18
05-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Like hell it is, Jinzo.

jinzo64
05-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Maybe I'm right, Maybe I'm wrong but either way I have a 50% chance of being right and a 50% chance of being wrong.

Kintaro
05-15-2014, 12:59 AM
this thread is becoming rather off topic.

Maybe I'm right, Maybe I'm wrong but either way I have a 50% chance of being right and a 50% chance of being wrong.

The reptilians not only come from another planet, but are also from another dimension, the lower level of the Fourth Dimension, the one nearest the physical world. The Universe consists of an infinite number of frequencies or dimensions that share the same space, just like television and radio frequencies. Some people can tune their consciousness to other wavelengths, which is what psychic power consists of, and it is from one of these other dimensions that the Anunnaki are controlling this world – although just as fourth-dimensional reptilians control us, they are controlled in turn by a fifth dimension. The lower level of the fourth dimension is what others call the "lower astral dimension." It is where demons live, the entities Satanists summon during their rituals. They are, in fact, summoning the reptilians.

Haar
05-15-2014, 01:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/t6jHX7A.png

Kintaro
05-15-2014, 04:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/t6jHX7A.png

Doki Doki School Hours - This manga is one of the early examples of the "Wacky Homeroom"-format, up to and including a childish teacher, and likely formed the inspiration for other mangas like Azumanga Daioh and Lucky Star. Alas, the anime got released after those other series, which made a lot of viewers cringe at the "tired and old" jokes.

Cutey Honey will make you cringe, until you realize it created the template for anime fanservice, for the Warrior Magical Girl achetype and possibly featured the first Action Girl main character. If you don't remember it from the early 70s, you'll think it's just another typical high-schooler gone superhero story.

Seinfeld Is Unfunny.

Haar
05-15-2014, 06:15 PM
I actually liked Cutey Honey, enough to even watch the live action television series. Of course, I like Kamen Rider, so that's not such a huge jump.

Kintaro
05-16-2014, 12:57 AM
I actually liked Cutey Honey, enough to even watch the live action television series. Of course, I like Kamen Rider, so that's not such a huge jump.

To each his own
One has a right to one's personal preferences.

Is what it boils down to in the end.

thedarkmessenger
05-16-2014, 01:59 AM
The problem with watching anime from before you were even born is you won't be watching it in the same mindset as the people who were actually around and watched it when it first aired. Not without a ****ton of research, anyway, and who wants to do hours of research just to fully enjoy an old anime? Younger people won't know what it's like for Magical girl anime to NOT exist, so they can't help but hold Cutey Honey to the same standards as what they're used to. (which is a world where Magical girl anime exists in great number)

I didn't really word that as well as I would of liked, but hopefully I got my main point across regardless.

Haar
05-16-2014, 02:03 AM
I think I get what you're saying, but personally, I've never had this problem. The most research I've ever done is look up the English name of a manga I wanted to read on Wikipedia. The age of 2001 Nights had nothing to do with my enjoyment of it. Regarding Cutie Honey, I watched it after viewing Tokyo Mewmew, Sailor Moon, et cetera, and still found it more enjoyable. Of course, I'm constantly praising whatever Go Nagai ****s out, so that was to be expected.

thedarkmessenger
05-16-2014, 02:10 AM
I think I get what you're saying, but personally, I've never had this problem. The most research I've ever done is look up the English name of a manga I wanted to read on Wikipedia. The age of 2001 Nights had nothing to do with my enjoyment of it. Regarding Cutie Honey, I watched it after viewing Tokyo Mewmew, Sailor Moon, et cetera, and still found it more enjoyable. Of course, I'm constantly praising whatever Go Nagai ****s out, so that was to be expected.

well, personal preferances still exist :p Some people will still enjoy the older stuff even if they are too young to have been around. I sometimes enjoy older stuff myself, so I plan on giving it a try myself someday.

Side note: is the OFFICIAL spelling "cutie" or "cutey"? Technically, both spellings are correct in American English, and I forget which spelling other languages use.....
Then again I rarely actually use that word so....

Haar
05-16-2014, 02:15 AM
The official spelling is Cutie Honey, as far as I know. Regarding personal preference, that's part of why I don't always give out serious recommendations of things I like since I know most people won't like things like Legend of the Galactic Heroes or Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. I will use them to feign superiority over N.P.C.C., though. That being said, I'm honestly not sure if you'd really enjoy Cutie Honey, due to its manner of delivering content. You're better off watching Re: Cutie Honey, the most recent anime adaptation of the manga.

thedarkmessenger
05-16-2014, 02:17 AM
The official spelling is Cutie Honey, as far as I know. Regarding personal preference, that's part of why I don't always give out serious recommendations of things I like since I know most people won't like things like Legend of the Galactic Heroes or Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. I will use them to feign superiority over N.P.C.C., though. That being said, I'm honestly not sure if you'd really enjoy Cutie Honey, due to its manner of delivering content. You're better off watching Re: Cutie Honey, the most recent anime adaptation of the manga.

I'll probably try both. If I don't like it I can always stop watching it.

Kintaro
06-19-2014, 05:52 AM
Is this seriously ****ing happening? You know what! **** this site **** this ****ty UI and **** this random BBCode breaking!

Thetruecrow
06-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Is this seriously ****ing happening? You know what! **** this site **** this ****ty UI and **** this random BBCode breaking!

Hey cool guy, you can leave, if you're into that.

Guthix
06-19-2014, 12:37 PM

[/SIZE]written properly

[SIZE/]writen by a retard who can only comunicate with ****y reaction pictures

Kintaro
06-19-2014, 05:30 PM
This place is ****ing pathetic, depressing, forget it.

I told myself I would leave by July but **** it I'm doing it now because this place is devoid of all life with autistic/OCD posting, is this a forum or a place that retards just dump pictures and videos? Was I on tumbler this whole time?
The thread with the most views is the one where people count to a million - wow you guys sure know how to live maybe we can watch the grass grow next! Or if we are feeling dangerous we can watch paint dry!
This media format is also as dead as dead can be, also this whole Hell **** was beaten like a Thailand hooker by one video made by one Mexican in his basement. This place uses the most ****ty barely modified vBulletin I've ever seen.
I'm glad I always had my ABP on every time I went here, I can tell with the b-tier threads, you people not being able to carry a conversation, the blatant ****philia and generally acting like you're still teenagers shows you got no life outside the internet since the thing you find the most entertaining to counting, yup that sounds like autism/OCD and no I'm not using that as a buzzword those are legit symptoms. I've been to a lot of sties but this one has the highest retard to normal ratio I've ever seen as in they're more retards. Something else I would like to point out, just because you bought the DVD/Blu-Ray that does not mean you own anything that you make with it - It's still piracy and that counts music too I bet you idiots haven't even bought a single song you've ever used not like it matters it's still piracy, at lest you people are so culturally deprived that all of the sources you use are **** so I don't need to worry about any talented Indy artists getting ripped off by you morons.

How do you enjoy being Zarxrax's little boy toy? Doing everything he tells you, giving the **** you call "art" for him to slap together in WMM? So 12 year olds on Youtube can jerk off to it? This is most likely Zarxrax's intention since he's a ****phile.
Did you know that you got your own brain? You can do your own **** you don't need some faggot telling you what you can and can't do.

I know I can leave here look back years later and still see all you ****tards acting the same way but just more pathetic and in your 30s.

http://i57.tinypic.com/16ie2x4.png

Chewi105
06-19-2014, 06:14 PM
I told myself I would leave by July

Why set deadline? Just ****ing leave already if you dont like it. I may not speak for everyone, but most of us get tired of some autist losing his spaghetti over ****ing up some bbcode ****.

CitizenRoman
06-19-2014, 07:05 PM
I told myself I would leave by July

also this whole Hell **** was beaten like a Thailand hooker by one video made by one Mexican in his basement

This Guy

Hemi
06-19-2014, 07:26 PM

I told myself I would leave by July but **** it I'm doing it now because this place is devoid of all life with autistic/OCD posting, is this a forum or a place that retards just dump pictures and videos? Was I on tumbler this whole time?
The thread with the most views is the one where people count to a million - wow you guys sure know how to live maybe we can watch the grass grow next! Or if we are feeling dangerous we can watch paint dry!
This media format is also as dead as dead can be, also this whole Hell **** was beaten like a Thailand hooker by one video made by one Mexican in his basement. This place uses the most ****ty barely modified vBulletin I've ever seen.
I'm glad I always had my ABP on every time I went here, I can tell with the b-tier threads, you people not being able to carry a conversation, the blatant ****philia and generally acting like you're still teenagers shows you got no life outside the internet since the thing you find the most entertaining to counting, yup that sounds like autism/OCD and no I'm not using that as a buzzword those are legit symptoms. I've been to a lot of sties but this one has the highest retard to normal ratio I've ever seen as in they're more retards. Something else I would like to point out, just because you bought the DVD/Blu-Ray that does not mean you own anything that you make with it - It's still piracy and that counts music too I bet you idiots haven't even bought a single song you've ever used not like it matters it's still piracy, at lest you people are so culturally deprived that all of the sources you use are **** so I don't need to worry about any talented Indy artists getting ripped off by you morons.

How do you enjoy being Zarxrax's little boy toy? Doing everything he tells you, giving the **** you call "art" for him to slap together in WMM? So 12 year olds on Youtube can jerk off to it? This is most likely Zarxrax's intention since he's a ****phile.
Did you know that you got your own brain? You can do your own **** you don't need some faggot telling you what you can and can't do.

I know I can leave here look back years later and still see all you ****tards acting the same way but just more pathetic and in your 30s.

Settle down, Beavis

PrinnyCat
06-19-2014, 07:42 PM

Then why come here in the first place? What were you expecting it to be like? https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8225717248/hB6DCDB54/

Guthix
06-19-2014, 08:05 PM
whining of a bitch

no one asked you to be here you know that?

all that crying only shows how stupid you were for staying

milleniummaster18
06-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Just let him leave, nothing of value is being lost.

Perhaps he can look back in time when he grows up and contemplate how infantile his behavior was. Though we can only hope so, at this time.

HellsDeathAngel
06-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
I told myself I would leave by July, more Blah Blah Blah and stuff

That's a lot to type for being a bored want a be troll, if not trolling then you must need your diaper changed. If you are leaving here's a song for you since you like posting wrestling stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-OgNyzJJcng#t=38

N.P.C.C.
06-19-2014, 11:20 PM
To be serious, i thought that rant/promo/whatever was hilarious.

If this band of misfits could get to you then by all means....

http://i.imgur.com/rPok6uc.png

Since he's on some wrestling type ****, he will come back with a new gimmick/personality sooner or later

Chaos+
06-21-2014, 10:49 AM
This place is ****ing (etc)
Hey thats pretty much my opinion too
Except angrier and less accepting
And way more stupid
I also find it hard to hate these guys since I've known some of them since I was like 13 or something
And I come back because Haar won't let me leave
We could've been great friends if you weren't such a raging faggot ;_;

Shuiia
06-21-2014, 12:04 PM
Just let him leave, nothing of value is being lost.

**** that, Kintaro is one of the few members we have to have some actual brain cells functioning.

Kaiju
06-21-2014, 01:34 PM
**** that, Kintaro is one of the few members we have to have some actual brain cells functioning.

Yeah, Pretty much.

Shuiia
06-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Also gonna have to do some commenting for added effect.

this place is devoid of all life with autistic/OCD posting, is this a forum or a place that retards just dump pictures and videos? Was I on tumbler this whole time?
This is the net bruv. Autism, SJWs and ****ty meme posting is the name of the game nowadays.

The thread with the most views is the one where people count to a million
This I also never got.

This media format is also as dead as dead can be, also this whole Hell **** was beaten like a Thailand hooker by one video made by one Mexican in his basement.
There's still hope we can turn **** around. We HAVE some capable editors luckily in between all the ****ty ones.

I'm glad I always had my ABP on every time I went here
Wait there are people that don't have ABP? PFFFHAHAHAHA

I can tell with the b-tier threads, you people not being able to carry a conversation, the blatant ****philia and generally acting like you're still teenagers shows you got no life outside the internet
Pretty much this. Although I usually classify it as trying way to hard to be different.

since the thing you find the most entertaining to counting, yup that sounds like autism/OCD and no I'm not using that as a buzzword those are legit symptoms.
It would amaze you how many people I've met through the net whom I thought of having autism ended up genuinely having autism
pretty much everyone

I've been to a lot of sties but this one has the highest retard to normal ratio I've ever seen as in they're more retards.
Again, this is the net bruv.

at lest you people are so culturally deprived that all of the sources you use are **** so I don't need to worry about any talented Indy artists getting ripped off by you morons.
indie=/=talented

How do you enjoy being Zarxrax's little boy toy? Doing everything he tells you, giving the **** you call "art" for him to slap together in WMM?
I think you and me both know he would never ever dare go near WMM. Your cracks are showing.

This is most likely Zarxrax's intention since he's a ****phile. Careful boyo.

You can do your own **** you don't need some faggot telling you what you can and can't do.
Do you REALLY want the net to be another several hundred retards richer that think JUST because they have an idea they should do it and put it out there on as many forums and websites as possible? Come on we already have an entire AMV making community doing that **** and look what it got us.

You know what's the saddest part? A lot of these guys ARE in their 30s or at least close to it.

Distict5-9
06-21-2014, 02:34 PM
Handy note for all you newcomers out there who have just stumbled upon this thread; I'm pretty positive that most of this entire conversation was sparked by the fact that someone was unable to use the symbol " / "

Shuiia
06-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Handy note for all you newcomers out there who have just stumbled upon this thread; I'm pretty positive that most of this entire conversation was sparked by the fact that someone was unable to use the symbol " / "

Don't forget to mention that creating a new thread in order to show of one AMV to then **** off again is a HUGE no-no

mattroks101
06-21-2014, 03:28 PM

Dis nigga right here is my new favorite person. Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Chewi105
06-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Still though, calling a group of people autistic in the midst of your own autistic fit over some bbcode stuff seems a bit hypocritical.

Shuiia
06-21-2014, 06:03 PM
So every teacher or linguist who points out spelling errors is autistic?

Guthix
06-21-2014, 06:44 PM

its the teachers JOB to point out errors

as for linquists, theyre called gramma nazis for a reason

thedarkmessenger
06-21-2014, 08:01 PM

Have you ever ACTUALLY READ anything Kintaro posts?

Shuiia
06-21-2014, 09:38 PM

Yes

CitizenRoman
06-22-2014, 12:37 AM

the only posts i've seen from kin kin is where he worshipped jaden smith's "intellectual" penis in the pics thread and played that fallacy card a few other times once, and his final post, seems like a good practice note for suicide he could post to /b/.

thedarkmessenger
06-22-2014, 05:18 AM
the only posts i've seen from kin kin is where he worshipped jaden smith's "intellectual" penis in the pics thread and played that fallacy card a few other times once, and his final post, seems like a good practice note for suicide he could post to /b/.

And yet Shuii still feels he's "one of the few members we have to have some actual brain cells functioning." If that's how Shuii thinks intelligent people legitimately act.....then I'm glad Shuii considers me an autist.

Shuiia
06-22-2014, 09:31 AM
And yet Shuii still feels he's "one of the few members we have to have some actual brain cells functioning." If that's how Shuii thinks intelligent people legitimately act.....then I'm glad Shuii considers me an autist.

So you consider yourself actually intelligent and better than some people here?

Also, did people actually read his earlier posts?
also, also, did people ACTUALLY get his jokes and prods in his latest posts?

milleniummaster18
06-22-2014, 09:40 AM
I originally meant to post this on a new thread that was pruned for advertising, if my judgement serves me correctly.

Hello there, and welcome to Hell.

Expect it to be as it's branded at worst, or a pretty good place to hang around at best. You just gotta know how to play your cards right and when to play them.

Interested about administrative web stuff (where to post in here, where to submit videos, how to search the forums, how to do X thing in the site or with your profile, etc)? Ask a moderator. They're your default allies provided you stay within the forum rules and basic social interaction standards when talking to them.

Interested about AMVs? You've come to the right place. Watching is relatively easy. Being a contributor, on the other hand, has its catches. If you're going to ask for advice in here, make sure you get to know which people can give you quality advice. And even then, expect to get covered in **** for your work (refer to my very first statement). Those who are willing to learn and apply what they learned will thrive, while those who lose their willpower along the way will end up settling with making mediocre content, if any. Rest assured, the ride is an interesting one.

So, what will it be? An appreciator or a contributor?

Ultima
06-22-2014, 09:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjhuhr06Wk

Shuiia
06-22-2014, 09:41 AM
I originally meant to post this on a new thread that was pruned for advertising, if my judgement serves me correctly.
^Can this be posted on the front page?

Guthix
06-22-2014, 01:22 PM

Also, did people actually read his earlier posts?
also, also, did people ACTUALLY get his jokes and prods in his latest posts?

nope

thedarkmessenger
06-22-2014, 09:14 PM

I'm not some self-righteous egotistical asshole with a "holier-than-thou" attitude, if that's what you're implying. I KNOW I have above-average (at worst) intelligence, as I've been able to prove that time and time again IRL. Not necessarily on here, but do we really need a genius contest on a site about splicing cartoons to music? Even being as retarded as Kintaro is fine, just as long as your not such a "precious, fragile flower" and can handle everyone else disliking you. Another thing: being smart isn't as great and wonderful as everyone makes it out to be. Not by itself, at least. Being a genius is worthless if all you ever do in life is lay on the couch and stare at the wall with no thought process in your mind whatsoever.

As for the "better than everyone else" bit....not necessarily. I've never been the type to try and pretend to be someone I'm not, and I"m pretty damn sure we ALL know that I am NOT some perfect divine being here only to spread peace and love to all or to judge all the sinners or some BS like that. This place certainly brings out the worst in us, and very rarely do we get to see any of the good. That doesn't mean the good is non-existent, however.

Just because I can see the good in myself easier than I see it in others, doesn't mean I'm the most moral person in existence. Although I'm not sure that would be much of an accomplishment anyway. Real life isn't a JRPG. Ideologies never work out. Not long-term at least. Even the short-term successes are few and far between.

Haar
06-22-2014, 09:39 PM
Ideologies never work out.

Do I need to show you the Sacred Texts of Haarism?

Shuiia
06-22-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not some self-righteous egotistical asshole with a "holier-than-thou" attitude, if that's what you're implying. I KNOW I have above-average (at worst) intelligence, as I've been able to prove that time and time again IRL. Not necessarily on here, but do we really need a genius contest on a site about splicing cartoons to music? Even being as retarded as Kintarohahaha oh wow is fine, just as long as your not such a "precious, fragile flower" and can handle everyone else disliking you. Another thing: being smart isn't as great and wonderful as everyone makes it out to be. Not by itself, at least. Being a genius is worthless if all you ever do in life is lay on the couch and stare at the wall with no thought process in your mind whatsoever.

As for the "better than everyone else" bit....not necessarily. I've never been the type to try and pretend to be someone I'm not, and I"m pretty damn sure we ALL know that I am NOT some perfect divine being here only to spread peace and love to all or to judge all the sinners or some BS like that. This place certainly brings out the worst in us, and very rarely do we get to see any of the good. That doesn't mean the good is non-existent, however.

Just because I can see the good in myself easier than I see it in others, doesn't mean I'm the most moral person in existence. Although I'm not sure that would be much of an accomplishment anyway. Real life isn't a JRPG. Ideologies never work out. Not long-term at least. Even the short-term successes are few and far between.

Alright...
A) calm the **** down boyo a simple yes or no would've sufficed.
B) why a JRPG...? Specifically a JRPG...?

Haar
06-22-2014, 09:47 PM
why a JRPG...? Specifically a JRPG...?
Life is being a Hero of RPG game has undecided purpose. There are no confirmation between true friends and enemies. But, in the situation, one gets true friends and find own purpose of life. Everybody call him hero with veneration.

mattroks101
06-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Do I need to show you the Sacred Texts of Haarism?

I own the complete set. Totally worth my virginity.

thedarkmessenger
06-23-2014, 12:09 AM
Alright...
A) calm the **** down boyo a simple yes or no would've sufficed.
B) why a JRPG...? Specifically a JRPG...?

A) Why would I need to calm the **** down? Explaining =/= being pissed the **** off. Sounds to me like YOU need to "calm the **** down boyo". Seriously dude, I at least used punctuation in my sentences (to the best of my ability, at least. I'm sure I've made a mistake here and there. Never did score 100% on any of my English tests).

B) I specifically used JRPG's as an example because that's the example I'm most familar with being that JRPG's are the genre of games I play most often. Yes, I absolutely could've used many, many, MANY different examples. But I'm not as familiar with, say, Disney movies.

Now answer this question: why is me using JRPG's as an example such a major problem for you? Because you're not familiar with them yourself? Because you have personal issues against JRPG's?

Guthix
06-23-2014, 04:39 AM
anyone claiming theyre better then everyone here negleting the fact that theyre in a retard/asshole filled site and have no place here, the level of bull**** rises the longer the claimer stays.
is like screaming why the long faces in a funeral while youre wearing a clown suit and just got a 10 dollar tip.

Zarxrax
06-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Closing this thread because it can't lead to anything productive.