humnut
03-17-2014, 10:53 PM
Hi y'all! So, the MEP group I'm apart of is doing an MEP for non members, so I thought I'd throw the link here and see if any of you guys were interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR11R_wP7RQ

jinzo64
03-17-2014, 11:55 PM
Whats a MEP group?

humnut
03-18-2014, 12:09 AM
It stands for Multi Editor Project. It's just a collection of editors who get together and edit parts of a song. like so-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbjP79qrAlM

It's actually kinda fun.

jinzo64
03-18-2014, 06:52 AM
Thats really good.

But I'm still wondering about things did you just do video editing or did you also edit the song?

p.s how many members are in your group?

p.p.s How does this work I imagine you all decide what song your using then each make part off the amv the put them all together.

humnut
03-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Thats really.

But I'm still wondering about things did you just do video editing or did you also edit the song?

p.s how many members are in your group?

p.p.s How does this work I imagine you all decide what song your using then each make part off the amv the put them all together.

Oh, it's just editing the video. Like a normal amv.

I think we're at 10 right now

The leader of the group usually picks a song out of a list that we have given them. Then they cut the song in to parts and we choose which parts we want. Then we send it back to the leader of the group and they piece everything together.

jinzo64
03-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Oh, it's just editing the video. Like a normal amv.

I think we're at 10 right now

The leader of the group usually picks a song out of a list that we have given them. Then they cut the song in to parts and we choose which parts we want. Then we send it back to the leader of the group and they piece everything together.

I see that sounds like alot of fun.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-18-2014, 05:12 PM
I'm interested.
Where are you signing up and what tracks are still open?

humnut
03-18-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm interested.
Where are you signing up and what tracks are still open?

All tracks are open at the moment, and sign up is the first video posted here. Just comment on it and fill out the form in the description.