izumiyagami
05-02-2014, 06:47 AM
i was told not to make this, but i did

http://youtu.be/pOlWNmZaWig
bring the hate mail!

SuperLoliSentai
05-02-2014, 07:12 AM
I knew this **** was fake the moment you "got a text" and the phone turned to black by the time you looked at it! Didn't have the money for the film to do another take? Didn't have a friend to really text you? Thanks for breaking the illusion, faggot! Also, your password for your phone sucks! ALSO, what did you do to the door to make it unlock? What kind of ****ty security system do you canucks have up there? AlSo, Why did this take 2 minutes and 20 seconds? This could have taken 30 seconds! Alliso, the first mask didn't have pigtails so who is it supposed to be? And why is one of them Sailor Moon? Only Chiyo makes sense! You should have had a roll of toilet paper attack you!And finally, what kind of camera were you using?

PS. Canadian beer sucks.

jinzo64
05-02-2014, 08:18 AM
it was a nice effort and was not what I expected.
it was like a short horror movie.

I'd give it 6 out of 10

Zarxrax
05-02-2014, 10:06 AM
dude, your room is a mess.

Shuiia
05-02-2014, 10:22 AM
What kind of ****ty security system do you canucks have up there?
Unlocked doors.

Sir Fluffykins
05-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Come on, we all know Trailers are supposed to hint at what'll actually be in the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wrrSiDhWQ&feature=youtu.be

Guthix
05-02-2014, 01:12 PM
useless halfassed **** with no emotion value
forced outdated waifu advertising.
you know I cant believe im saying this, but it was better when there was no content made, this isn't simply bad, its just sad.

Haar
05-02-2014, 01:25 PM
That was the worst thing I have ever seen you make, Izu. I almost threw up watching it. I am legitimately disgusted and even physically ill from witnessing this. Is this what you do with your free time? Your infantile obsession with waifu jokes, coupled with your affinity for garbage, basement dweller pandering internet videos, wrapped up in your apparent obliviousness regarding the issues involved with these things makes me seriously question your maturity and character as a rational, logical, thinking human being. I know I do some unforgivable things, but this is on a whole new level of repugnance. This makes me question why I ever offer you editing advice. This makes me wonder why I talk to you. This even makes me wonder why I come to this site. Seriously, what was going through your mind when you got the idea to wake up one day, turn on your camera, boot up your computer, start up Premiere, and edit this together? Was there any higher thought process at all or was all of this executed with your base, feral instincts? On second thought, I don't even think I want to know. Some abstract form of logic being used to create this.... abomination seems just about as bad as no logic being used to conceive it.

SuperLoliSentai
05-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Unlocked doors.

but he tried to open the door and it was locked, or at least it seemed like that was what was trying to be conveyed.

izumiyagami
05-02-2014, 03:45 PM
1. i wasn't even in this video
2. i was using a friend's garage and another friend's storage space, so really there's no evidence to say i'm messy
3. i made it up as i went.
4. I HAD FUN WITH OTHER PEOPLE IRL!

CitizenRoman
05-02-2014, 04:52 PM
that garage is a mess, buddy

Zetsubou-Chan
05-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Stopped after the lame texting conversation showed up.

mattroks101
05-02-2014, 08:55 PM
That was the worst thing I have ever seen you make, Izu. I almost threw up watching it. I am legitimately disgusted and even physically ill from witnessing this. Is this what you do with your free time? Your infantile obsession with waifu jokes, coupled with your affinity for garbage, basement dweller pandering internet videos, wrapped up in your apparent obliviousness regarding the issues involved with these things makes me seriously question your maturity and character as a rational, logical, thinking human being. I know I do some unforgivable things, but this is on a whole new level of repugnance. This makes me question why I ever offer you editing advice. This makes me wonder why I talk to you. This even makes me wonder why I come to this site. Seriously, what was going through your mind when you got the idea to wake up one day, turn on your camera, boot up your computer, start up Premiere, and edit this together? Was there any higher thought process at all or was all of this executed with your base, feral instincts? On second thought, I don't even think I want to know. Some abstract form of logic being used to create this.... abomination seems just about as bad as no logic being used to conceive it.

Haar's copypasta wins again.

N.P.C.C.
05-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Wow...Just wow...

SuperLoliSentai
05-03-2014, 12:46 AM
2. i was using a friend's garage and another friend's storage space, so really there's no evidence to say i'm messy
3. i made it up as i went.

Thanks for answering my question, Asshole

Shuiia
05-03-2014, 10:54 AM
but he tried to open the door and it was locked, or at least it seemed like that was what was trying to be conveyed.

Inuit magic.

Zetsubou-Chan
05-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Ooooh, powers of the maple leaf.

(No offense to you Canadians. Hey I like Hockey!)

Thetruecrow
05-03-2014, 04:41 PM
I came so much I dropped my spatula.
I'll make a retort video with super slowmo and super homo.

jinzo64
05-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Will there be a sequel?

mattroks101
05-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Well I didn't actually watch it, but since Izu is my butt buddy and proficient lover, I'll say it was probably good.

jinzo64
05-04-2014, 09:29 PM
It's a good effort.
It better than the last airbender and db evolution.

The Real Inferno
05-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Nope

Akyho
05-04-2014, 09:43 PM
It's a good effort.
It better than the last airbender and db evolution.

I donno. I can atleast fap to them and not feel bad about it.

Kintaro
05-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Am I the only one who saw the 3 pairs of black dildos between 1:19 - 1:21?

Or is that just to be suspected of him?

regnier
05-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Am I the only one who saw the 3 pairs of black dildos between 1:19 - 1:21?

Or is that just to be suspected of him?
boots are now dildos

Kintaro
05-05-2014, 04:48 PM
boots are now dildos

Is it so criminal to assume that? But for clarity I was just making a joke.

I feel ashamed to be sharing the same Country as this guy but than again he lives in apart of BC that no one cares about.

Can anyone say logical fallacy?

jinzo64
05-05-2014, 04:50 PM
I have fun with my RL friends.
They come and visit me and drink all my cans off pop and use my interwebs.

Haar
05-05-2014, 04:54 PM
I don't have any friends willing to visit me because I live around ******s.

jinzo64
05-05-2014, 05:00 PM

I'm not willing to visit you, coz of the geographical issues.

Kintaro
05-05-2014, 05:32 PM

I feel that pain. The worst part with my area is that the wiggers do more harm. With there hippin and da hopping rap music and pull up your damn pants! And stop stealing that poor white girl's bike assholes!