jinzo64
05-13-2014, 07:45 PM
I have decided to do a version of paradise for amvhell 7.

I know there are a lot of rejected submissions.

I'll launch after 7 has been launched.

There is an estimated 2/3 hours of rejected clips so I'll be doing multiple videos to keep the length down.

I know Zarxs is doing something with the rejected clips.
But when I asked what he is doing with them, He said I'd have to wait and see.

The Real Inferno
05-13-2014, 07:53 PM
Just let Zarx do what he plans to do. Also, you lack the technical skill necessary to put any type of collection together.

jinzo64
05-13-2014, 07:58 PM
We could do both, there would be zarxs project and my version of paradise.

The main problem with my previous projects is my lack of creativity this time I just need to do a good job of putting alot of existing clips together.

I have some Ideas for the intros and credits.

so things should turn out pretty good.

Guthix
05-13-2014, 08:02 PM
We could do both, there would be zarxs project and my version of paradise.

The main problem with my previous projects is my lack of creativity this time I just need to do a good job of putting alot of existing clips together.

I have some Ideas for the intros and credits.

so things should turn out pretty good.

no jinzo, just no

The Real Inferno
05-13-2014, 08:06 PM
I don't think you even have any type of idea how long it takes to make a project even when it's purposefully bad. The previous Paradise entries had entry periods. You are planning on just waiting until after 7 comes out to do it, which means your project would come out quite a bit after AMVH7 making it less relevant. Also, breaking it up into lots of smaller entries just basically means no one would want to watch it. You're not SUPPOSED to use every rejected entry, just the ones people submit, and even then probably just the worst of those. That's the point. It's worth noting that not everyone will want you to use their stuff without their permission,and it's incredibly rude to assume otherwise. Zarx already has their permission and access to the files.

CitizenRoman
05-13-2014, 08:56 PM
are there any amv hell 4 rejects/deleted scenes that exist at all?

ThatsNotMyName_studio
05-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Gotta concur for 2 good reasons:
1. Zarx already implied something for the rejects.
2. The Paradise series has always been a Mattroks project.
I know that he already said that he wasn't going to do one this time,
but considering that he is always not-going-to-do-another-one, I'd defer there first.

Akyho
05-13-2014, 11:21 PM
Gotta concur for 2 good reasons:
1. Zarx already implied something for the rejects.
2. The Paradise series has always been a Mattroks project.
I know that he already said that he wasn't going to do one this time,
but considering that he is always not-going-to-do-another-one, I'd defer there first.

Jinzo already asked Matt which said "I am done with it" Haar also having his name to it said "I am done with it"

Jinzo is the only person with plans for Paradise.

........................that is all I have to say on this matter.

jinzo64
05-14-2014, 08:16 AM
I don't think you even have any type of idea how long it takes to make a project even when it's purposefully bad.
I'm very aware of how long this would take.

The previous Paradise entries had entry periods. You are planning on just waiting until after 7 comes out to do it, which means your project would come out quite a bit after AMVH7 making it less relevant.
To clarify because I forgot to mention it(so my bad) I'll be excepting submissions as of now and would be launching after amvhell 7.

Also, breaking it up into lots of smaller entries just basically means no one would want to watch it. You're not SUPPOSED to use every rejected entry, just the ones people submit
I was just stating the estimated amount of rejected footage, I don't expect to get every clip but it would be nice.

even then probably just the worst of those.
that makes sense,But that sounds like I'd have to start rejecting stuff for being to good for paradise but wasn't good enough for 7.

It's worth noting that not everyone will want you to use their stuff without their permission,and it's incredibly rude to assume otherwise. Zarx already has their permission and access to the files.
I wasn't assuming that, I don't have Access to any off the rejected clips except for my own, I also doubt Zarxs would just give links to all the rejected videos even if I asked for them, Which I haven't done (yet XD)

p.s I don't intend on asking Zarxs for any links to the rejected clips.
p.p.s I was planning on breaking it up, if for some reason I was given the 2/3 hours worth of footage which I highly doubt I will.
p.p.p.s As far as I am aware neither Matt or Haar have any intention of doing a paradise this time round.
p.s I don't know how other people feel but I like the paradise project as it gives you the chance to have your effort displayed as part off a project.No matter how good or naff it may be this paradise will be taking all submissions.

mattroks101
05-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Why can't this just die in peace :(

Guthix
05-14-2014, 02:08 PM
for the same reason you dont kneel over with your content

jinzo64
05-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Is anyone interested in this, on any level because if there isn't any interest at all, I'll just drop the whole thing and let Paradise rest in peace.

I admit it'll be interesting to see what zarxs is doing with the rejected clips.

thedarkmessenger
05-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Is anyone interested in this, on any level because if there isn't any interest at all, I'll just drop the whole thing and let Paradise rest in peace.

I admit it'll be interesting to see what zarxs is doing with the rejected clips.
I'd say we should all wait and see what Zarx is doing before ANYONE does anything else. You, Matt, or otherwise.

After that....not sure if I'm really all that interested, tbh. On one hand, it would be an excuse to finish those terrible ideas that are 100% guaranteed to suck! On the other hand, do those clips really need to exist in the first place in any project?

mattroks101
05-14-2014, 11:29 PM
You, Matt, or otherwise.

Leave me out of this.

Akyho
05-14-2014, 11:53 PM
Leave me out of this.

Here is the gasoline. You know what to do.......

jinzo64
05-15-2014, 08:54 AM
I'd say we should all wait and see what Zarx is doing before ANYONE does anything else. You, Matt, or otherwise.

After that....not sure if I'm really all that interested, tbh. On one hand, it would be an excuse to finish those terrible ideas that are 100% guaranteed to suck! On the other hand, do those clips really need to exist in the first place in any project?

I probably should have done the wait and see Idea in the first place.

I personally think you should finish your ideas especially if they're close to being finished.