EvilestDeath
05-31-2014, 12:43 AM
Did you read the title? Well thats almost all you need to know. I have began uploading various gameplay footage and due to the popularity of Silent Hill in the anime subculture and due to me deciding to play this game for the first time I bring you this mini series of videos of me trying to get through the game. I give up about an hour in due to save issue (not posted yet) but if you all enjoy this enough I will play through what I have already done again to get further footage as well as continue the series to other Silent Hill games. Enjoy and leave a comment here and all kinds of comments likes and subscriptions on the youtube channel and pages these videos are on. Thanks for watching and enjoy.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/345/8/8/alex_shepherd_from_silent_hill__homecoming_by_mars son-d4iteim.jpg

Click the titles below to link to the videos, the list should be updated as I post.
Part 1: Do you want to see a baby? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXcMlbaAsI)
Part 2: Sexy nurse time (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcZgCvxAy0)
Part 3: His name is Sir Legolas the Brave (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9cqclsgAE)
Part 4: The plot to kill mother (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fuHXwcCnZs)
Part 5: [Unknown upload date]
Part 6: [Unknown upload date]

Playlist of all videos
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXcMlbaAsI&index=3&list=PLPVxMOD-aDVm3pjyLGFcVnpokQgbx1hGr)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spX89n96Ibk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpTmIbHJEdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zCNaEjCkg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szm6FoOjx-Q

I do have extra content if you would like to check it out including a very few of the AMV's I have released as well as plenty more gameplay videos if ya care to check around the channel and whatnot.

Guthix
05-31-2014, 03:50 AM
you suck at this

Sir Fluffykins
05-31-2014, 06:12 AM
Sounds familiar...

...oh right! This is the Silent Hill game I played for about 20 minutes then forgot it ever existed. XD

Kintaro
05-31-2014, 06:56 AM
Why would you start a Gameplay/Commentary?

The internet is just too full on that stuff, kinda hard to see something like this go anywhere.

EvilestDeath
05-31-2014, 01:25 PM
you suck at this

Specify or don't bother commenting. "This" is a general statement it could refer to my posting skills, my gameplay skills, my navigational skills...Which the only downside I have found is getting lost in the games abyss of darkness. I can't seem to die and continually have something going on...uah hey there Mr. Troll you want to try and make your comment a bit more clear so anyone with a brain can figure out what you are trying to say specifically? If not, why bother commenting? I appreciate the bump and extra comment tho.

This is the Silent Hill game I played for about 20 minutes then forgot it ever existed. XD

Took me an hour and 20 minutes, then I realized how **** the save system is.

Why would you start a Gameplay/Commentary?

The internet is just too full on that stuff, kinda hard to see something like this go anywhere.
"Why dose anybody do anything" Finn the Human (Frost & Fire)

You think AMV's will or have ever gone anywhere? Why are you still here? I believe because you find this place or the content here fun this you are an example of why I bothered uploading this. For fun, and because I can simply. If even one person besides myself enjoys this I have done far more then I wanted.

Guthix
05-31-2014, 05:53 PM
Specify or don't bother commenting. "This" is a general statement it could refer to my posting skills, my gameplay skills, my navigational skills...Which the only downside I have found is getting lost in the games abyss of darkness. I can't seem to die and continually have something going on...uah hey there Mr. Troll you want to try and make your comment a bit more clear so anyone with a brain can figure out what you are trying to say specifically? If not, why bother commenting? I appreciate the bump and extra comment tho.

Took me an hour and 20 minutes, then I realized how **** the save system is.

You think AMV's will or have ever gone anywhere? Why are you still here? I believe because you find this place or the content here fun this you are an example of why I bothered uploading this. For fun, and because I can simply. If even one person besides myself enjoys this I have done far more then I wanted.

i closed the video after the "be patient". you want specification? go **** yourself, i watch **** to be entertained not to be patient. im not planning on watching this bull**** that every retarded child on jewtube tries to pull off to gain some "fame" or coin. there enough of you mother****ers to go around and we dont need any more. you dont deserve any feedback, go castrate yourself. hows that for clarity you ****?

EvilestDeath
05-31-2014, 08:12 PM
i closed the video after the "be patient". you want specification? go **** yourself, i watch **** to be entertained not to be patient. im not planning on watching this bull**** that every retarded child on jewtube tries to pull off to gain some "fame" or coin. there enough of you mother****ers to go around and we dont need any more. you dont deserve any feedback, go castrate yourself. hows that for clarity you ****?

Yet you just gave me great feedback. I have learned you have rage directed at those who commentate over games why I am not sure because it doesn't interfere with your life at all you just simply don't watch the stuff if you are a smart person or had any logic flowing through that blob of a thing you call a brain but I appreciate you going out of your way to still click on vidoe 1, give me at least 1 view and bump the thread not once but twice meaning it will be on the front page due to you twice for others to see. You think I care about you and your views? Not really, they would be nice but I already have someone waiting for part 3 to go live which is more traffic then I had hoped for. You should lighten up and have fun every so often that consent hate persona you got going is sort of toxic man. To like everyone but to each their own poison I guess, I mean choose to be happy towards everything and use that ol gray matter because it matters when trying to live a happy life but you don't seem to be thinking things through. See the support you have given me by actively telling me you hate this type of media? Thank you, I am sure others who dislike this video from the get go didn't bother making a comment here. They have done less for me then you have.

Or are you just jelly you can't record gameplay and thus feel you must lash out at those who can? That would be a funny if I had learned it is the case. All that said I'd love for you to keep the hate up, it gives me more traffic when that's the last thing I want Id rather have someone laugh or be inspired to create something of their own so I can see. Now give me a third bump to show just how much you have learned on trying to not support what you hate like i know you will you little sheep. Do as expected and try to flame back to give me even more support bwahahahaha! (I think the best action would be to ignore it if you can't stop it, just a suggestion bro I'm cool with ether)

Kintaro
05-31-2014, 09:31 PM
Guthix is a big bowl of jello and rage.

That sounds like a quote from Plato.

Good luck with the steaming thing, I'll try and watch from time to time.

EvilestDeath
05-31-2014, 10:24 PM
Guthix is a big bowl of jello and rage.

That sounds like a quote from Plato.

Good luck with the steaming thing, I'll try and watch from time to time.
Jello-Bro: Yeah I could tell. Just not sure why he bothers when it literally helps peeps like me with traffic. Whatevs, someones gotta be famous for wanting to be avoided and I havn't seen SleeplessPanda around latey...lol kidding kidding, guys pretty cool at times. SP not Gx

Quote: Or from Libba Bray.

Streaming thing: I highly appreciate it, I mean if you don't like them just don't bother but feel free to check around the channel. Its got Gameplay of plenty of games, a lot of Techno Kitten Adventure which is of worthy note on its own, some AMV's I have made but being a new channel there are only a few of my favorites and if you couldn't tell by the signature there is some MLP content primarily AMV style videos with more diverse content being added all the time. As far as live streaming like with the twitch incident that won't be happening but I do take requests of all kinds for fun and am always willing to game with anyone...yes even you Guthix if you still happen to be floating around, I enjoy gaming with anyone.

Silent Hill Update: Part 3 is live now, first post is being updated after this, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9cqclsgAE

mattroks101
05-31-2014, 10:43 PM
Ok well I'm gonna tell you a problem already. You are not entertaining to listen to. You sound like you're half awake while playing and there's a lot of really long pauses where you've run out of stuff to say. It sounds and looks like you have no idea what you are doing, and not in an entertaining way.

Kintaro
05-31-2014, 10:53 PM
Streaming thing:[/B] I highly appreciate it, I mean if you don't like them just don't bother but feel free to check around the channel. Its got Gameplay of plenty of games, a lot of Techno Kitten Adventure which is of worthy note on its own, some AMV's I have made but being a new channel there are only a few of my favorites and if you couldn't tell by the signature there is some MLP content primarily AMV style videos with more diverse content being added all the time. As far as live streaming like with the twitch incident that won't be happening but I do take requests of all kinds for fun and am always willing to game with anyone...yes even you Guthix if you still happen to be floating around, I enjoy gaming with anyone.

I'm willing to hang around with anyone, my Steam library for online games is kinda small and most of the time I'm just on TF2 recording peoples dialog and remixing it the Yu Gi Oh theme.
I can do a run down list of what I have.

Silent Hill Update: Part 3 is live now, first post is being updated after this, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9cqclsgAE

I'll most likely get to that later at night since I gotta look at more visuals for my Bro's music project.

EvilestDeath
05-31-2014, 10:59 PM
Ok well I'm gonna tell you a problem already. You are not entertaining to listen to. You sound like you're half awake while playing and there's a lot of really long pauses where you've run out of stuff to say. It sounds and looks like you have no idea what you are doing, and not in an entertaining way.

Taking place at 2am which isn't a joke your aware of yet. Note taken on the being entertaining to listen to but I doubt I can fix that without changing me and I'd rather not bother with a persona when just playing a game. Had you not mentioned the long pauses I would have needed more specific info there but thats what happens when someone is working live alone with only the game to keep them company. I doubt you would want to hear more tho after just saying how unentertaining it is to hear.

Bigest thing...yeah, I don't know what I am doing. That is why it starts out with me saying this is my first time through and that I may need some patience on the viewers behalf because of that specifically. Way to pay attention to the first spoken words.

Thanks for taking the time to watch any of it tho. At least I know some things to fix but part 4 hits taking place at 6am after a break and I could care less about the game while I still somehow plowed through it far past when I gave up meaning I get to be even more sarcastic and less coordinated fun fun. Because of that, I'm putting a bit of editing into the mix that may fill in some gaps.

Haar
05-31-2014, 11:03 PM
You should have played Lovely Sweet Dream instead.

EvilestDeath
05-31-2014, 11:11 PM
You should have played Lovely Sweet Dream instead.

Can't it's not on the 360, and I don't own a PlayStation of any kind anymore. Doubt my PC could emulate that and run a video recorder too but damn good suggestion. You sir, know me all too well, my commentary would probably work better on that game which is all I can assume is your reasoning for bring that game up. XD

Kintaro
06-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Every time...

http://i.imgur.com/Ca6JKAi.png

Guthix
06-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Yet you just gave me great feedback. I have learned you have rage directed at those who commentate over games why I am not sure because it doesn't interfere with your life at all you just simply don't watch the stuff if you are a smart person or had any logic flowing through that blob of a thing you call a brain but I appreciate you going out of your way to still click on vidoe 1, give me at least 1 view and bump the thread not once but twice meaning it will be on the front page due to you twice for others to see. You think I care about you and your views? Not really, they would be nice but I already have someone waiting for part 3 to go live which is more traffic then I had hoped for. You should lighten up and have fun every so often that consent hate persona you got going is sort of toxic man. To like everyone but to each their own poison I guess, I mean choose to be happy towards everything and use that ol gray matter because it matters when trying to live a happy life but you don't seem to be thinking things through. See the support you have given me by actively telling me you hate this type of media? Thank you, I am sure others who dislike this video from the get go didn't bother making a comment here. They have done less for me then you have.

Or are you just jelly you can't record gameplay and thus feel you must lash out at those who can? That would be a funny if I had learned it is the case. All that said I'd love for you to keep the hate up, it gives me more traffic when that's the last thing I want Id rather have someone laugh or be inspired to create something of their own so I can see. Now give me a third bump to show just how much you have learned on trying to not support what you hate like i know you will you little sheep. Do as expected and try to flame back to give me even more support bwahahahaha! (I think the best action would be to ignore it if you can't stop it, just a suggestion bro I'm cool with ether)

if you call that feedback youre a moron

if youre gonna be pathetic enough to play "you dont make this so you dont get this" card ill say it simply and clearly. pewdiepie.

get off the ****ing internet you attenshionwhoring ****.

Kintaro
06-01-2014, 05:02 AM
if you call that feedback youre a moron

if youre gonna be pathetic enough to play "you dont make this so you dont get this" card ill say it simply and clearly. pewdiepie.

get off the ****ing internet you attenshionwhoring ****.

Bo Dallas/10

See me after the show.

http://i.imgur.com/BGzmyDr.png

Guthix
06-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Bo Dallas/10

See me after the show.

http://i.imgur.com/BGzmyDr.png

im oblivious to what youre saying

N.P.C.C.
06-01-2014, 02:14 PM

Bo Dallas is essentially the contrast from you in "trolling" style. He makes inspirational speeches and is so delusional and optimistic about everything you hate the son of a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyAjTCDdvVg

Not sure what Kintaro was trying to do there though.

As for ED, "Let's Plays" are just so played out and most people who actually managed to get some notoriety out of it are losing their fanbase exponentially. I'm not saying you shouldn't try it as all gamers do, but such a dated concept would have to offer something very unique from the norm at this point. Especially, if you want to advertise it on a website.

thedarkmessenger
06-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Bo Dallas is essentially the contrast from you in "trolling" style. He makes inspirational speeches and is so delusional and optimistic about everything you hate the son of a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyAjTCDdvVg

Not sure what Kintaro was trying to do there though.

As for ED, "Let's Plays" are just so played out and most people who actually managed to get some notoriety out of it are losing their fanbase exponentially. I'm not saying you shouldn't try it as all gamers do, but such a dated concept would have to offer something very unique from the norm at this point. Especially, if you want to advertise it on a website.
Everytime I'm tempted to start watching WWE again, they pull **** like this...

And is Damien Sandow really going around wearing ****ing DUCT TAPE on his neck now?

Kintaro
06-02-2014, 04:01 AM
Everytime I'm tempted to start watching WWE again, they pull **** like this...

And is Damien Sandow really going around wearing ****ing DUCT TAPE on his neck now?

Bolieve! And you can start re-watching WWE!

http://i.imgur.com/5kPFAqZ.png

****in' Cena won at Payback and was **** in-ring the whole time. #****ThisCompany

thedarkmessenger
06-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Bolieve! And you can start re-watching WWE!

http://i.imgur.com/5kPFAqZ.png

****in' Cena won at Payback and was **** in-ring the whole time. #****ThisCompany
for now I'm basically going to watch just the PPV's. They tend to recap all the important stuff before each rivalry match anyway.

EvilestDeath
06-02-2014, 10:55 AM
[Insert Gunthix statement here]
+3 bumps and stacking. Thanks for the notoriety bro, also for doing exactly as I said you would. Keep up the good work, I can't bother being the only one bumping this all the time good to know I can manipulate people like you for that.

+4 technically and your being called a troll bro. Learn to google.

EvilestDeath
06-02-2014, 11:14 AM

My goal is never fame. The primary feedback I have gotten from this turd (referring to both the game and my lackluster Stumblethrough) I have pretty much learned I just need to edit things down to only the good bits. This one is coming to a close here soon unless I get specific demand to do more but as it stands its an experiment so future quality games get the type of videos they deserve. But that said I already have plenty more then just Silent Hill Homecoming up all without commentary some edited already as well as a virety of other types of videos so I doubt this one specific series is of worry besides using it to improve on future vids.

Found out the right placement of my mic after only two uses...and can see exactly where each video slows down and just isn't funny. I start mocking that in video with I think part 3 on more and more. Don't expect this to be great but expect them gto get better. I mean it's not like I started with a game of respect like Silent Hill 1-3. But I may as well put more and more effort into the videos until I hit a winning formula thats fun to do. There is also no practical way to change up playing a game and talking over it. You can have the talk scripted or edited which has both been done to a T and gameplay both to speed run with every second at display or longer playthroughs as a whole live or edited down to interesting bits.

Because there is no true new angle and it's not like the pewdiepie reference hasn't already been made for no clear reason I don't see much of a way of improving the series besides doing more of what he doses which is play more and edit down. Then those who used that kind of a comment would be right in saying its a rip off since I would follow his style too. Not much point to not just do as you wish but I did open this up to opinions so may as well take them. Also I know about your gameplay, don't think I haven't seen plenty of it thats up on your channel, some of that jazz is great fun I need to leave likes where necessary when I have time to support those specific ones out. I checked your channel for gameplay before getting a capture care was hoping for a tip on which type of device to buy then instead I got a few laughs here and there.

Want something interesting?
Heres the Pokemon theme live in action in Rock Band 3 may not see that every day...due to it being a custom song and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfW5jywndSo
(Example of other content around the channel that is still gameplay related but decent in its own way if Sonic, Techno Kitty and One Finger Death Punch arn't up your alley theres Rock Band, Silent Hell Herpaderping and more. Or AMV's if you are one of those people who likes that kind of ****)

Guthix
06-02-2014, 01:58 PM
+3 bumps and stacking. Thanks for the notoriety bro, also for doing exactly as I said you would. Keep up the good work, I can't bother being the only one bumping this all the time good to know I can manipulate people like you for that.

+4 technically and your being called a troll bro. Learn to google.

**** son i make super stars with my ****storm threads, if you wont have 1bil views by next week you can go kill yourself. you suck so bad even i cant help you.

mattroks101
06-02-2014, 02:05 PM
**** son i make super stars with my ****storm threads, if you wont have 1bil views by next week you can go kill yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAH that's ****ing hilarious. My new favorite Guthix quote of all time I believe.

Kintaro
06-03-2014, 12:12 AM
for now I'm basically going to watch just the PPV's. They tend to recap all the important stuff before each rivalry match anyway.

If you're up to it http://taima.tv/r/wooo always streams the PPVs as well as Raw and Smackdown. Raw is being streamed right now if you're up to catching it.

I basically works like a synchtube and chat is fun, I should of posted this when Payback was on.

Unrelated. I'm an admin of a Taima channel so if anyone needs a streaming place or if anyone just wants to watch videos with others (Anyone can upload a video) just tell me or drop by.

http://taima.tv/r/octamuchi

EvilestDeath
06-03-2014, 12:26 AM
If you're up to it http://taima.tv/r/wooo always streams the PPVs as well as Raw and Smackdown. Raw is being streamed right now if you're up to catching it.

Now this I like, adding this link to the threads front page.

**** son i make super stars with my ****storm threads, if you wont have 1bil views by next week you can go kill yourself. you suck so bad even i cant help you.

K but work harder, just go kill yourself and simple curses shall not due. Give the people here a show for they may not get it from me as much as I may try. I'll be reading. Keeps this goober of a thread alive while I work on footage with decent games just for you.

thedarkmessenger
06-03-2014, 12:30 AM

I basically works like a synchtube and chat is fun, I should of posted this when Payback was on.

Unrelated. I'm an admin of a Taima channel so if anyone needs a streaming place or if anyone just wants to watch videos with others (Anyone can upload a video) just tell me or drop by.

http://taima.tv/r/octamuchi
I'll try it out sometime, probably. Might as well give it a chance.

CitizenRoman
06-03-2014, 12:56 AM
what is brewing in this thread?

oh sweet a streaming site for smackdown and RAW!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/851/593/Cenaforum.bodybuilding.com_display_image.jpg?13277 85250

real talk, when my older sister told me that it was fake wrestling i wanted to stone cold stun that bitch

thedarkmessenger
06-03-2014, 01:39 AM
real talk, when my older sister told me that it was fake wrestling i wanted to stone cold stun that bitch

real talk, when I found out it was fake (don't remember exactly how) I was in denial for months for whatever reason. Not even sure why. I mean, I didn't even WANT it to be real, but still couldn't accept that it wasn't.

I guess I just wanted there to be more of a point to my viewing. Or maybe I just wanted to be Mr. Always Right. I dunno.

CitizenRoman
06-03-2014, 02:33 AM
real talk, when I found out it was fake (don't remember exactly how) I was in denial for months for whatever reason. Not even sure why. I mean, I didn't even WANT it to be real, but still couldn't accept that it wasn't.

i still prefer the attitude era still as god-tier of the entire wwe, a dozen matches i can think of after were probably great, then again i haven't tuned in for 4 years

thedarkmessenger
06-03-2014, 03:29 AM
i still prefer the attitude era still as god-tier of the entire wwe, a dozen matches i can think of after were probably great, then again i haven't tuned in for 4 years
I never saw the attitude era :| I've only been watching for a few years. Sucks because I only really got to see the END of the Undertaker's career, and he's basically the sole reason I got interested in WWE in the first place :\

CitizenRoman
06-03-2014, 03:42 AM
I never saw the attitude era :| I've only been watching for a few years. Sucks because I only really got to see the END of the Undertaker's career, and he's basically the sole reason I got interested in WWE in the first place :\

undertaker was getting old, no offense, i liked the guy, hell, i grew up watching him wrestle
but come on, that match had the right person to sendoff undertaker's career , Brock Lesner.

speaking of which, I do however remember this one match from over ten years ago, totally not scripted at the end

Brock Lesner vs Big show (very good match)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JNaG2M5YqQ

Kintaro
06-03-2014, 04:52 AM
I just had an idea for the /r/octamuchi room, we could use it for a live stream room of the AMVHell Challenges.

Have it as a non-canon viewing and voting room.

Yes or No?

milleniummaster18
06-03-2014, 04:55 AM
If I'm free, sure.

thedarkmessenger
06-03-2014, 08:39 AM
undertaker was getting old, no offense, i liked the guy, hell, i grew up watching him wrestle
but come on, that match had the right person to sendoff undertaker's career , Brock Lesner.

I won't deny that the Undertaker's getting old. Honestly? I would've preferred if Lesner or even someone else ended the streak a year or two sooner. From what I've heard the Undertaker is like, 40 years old or something. On top of that, his undefeated streak at the annual Wrestlemania event got to 21 before Lesner ended it. That means that Undertaker has been wrestling for over 2 decades now.

As much as I want to see more out of him, it's time for the guy to retire. Not like I can't get ahold of some of his older matches....

CitizenRoman
06-03-2014, 07:36 PM
by the way, we are inadvertently bumping this thread, so evilestdeath gets some more exposure? not that its a bad thing.

milleniummaster18
06-03-2014, 08:55 PM
If you haven't noticed the subject this conversation took, we honest to God don't care about whatever he's doing.

CitizenRoman
06-03-2014, 11:47 PM
If you haven't noticed the subject this conversation took, we honest to God don't care about whatever he's doing.
i cared about my memory lane of wrestling, i don't bother with let's plays newcombers

EvilestDeath
06-05-2014, 10:39 AM
by the way, we are inadvertently bumping this thread, so evilestdeath gets some more exposure? not that its a bad thing.

I only use that towards thoses who hate this and yet still comment here regardless. If your point is to let this die then you should probably stop talking about anything here. That said, exposure is not what I am after, this won't be popular and I won't be putting in the work to make it so but it will and has helped me with future and current videos regarding what I should do to spice them up. I mean, the current videos are unlisted and only posted in two places, not really built to gain viewers with that issue. Helps me keep track of those who are watching tho and actively searching for the series.
So extra bumps, not a good or bad thing. I mean I don't plan to bump this thread but whenever I have news related to the game so I won't be supporting this each day.

i cared about my memory lane of wrestling, i don't bother with let's plays newcombers
1. Simply posting in this thread contradicts that for I doubt you saw wrestling anywhere before clicking the link into this thread.
2. This http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?26115-New-site-rule
3. I accept WWE being discussed here, just wanted to point the above read out to AMV Hell newcomers derailing a thread is not technically accepted here. Then again there is very little monitoring around here.

thedarkmessenger
06-05-2014, 01:52 PM
There's WAAAAAAAAAAY too much derailing on these forums for it to really even be POSSIBLE to enforce that rule. If Zarx was serious about it, he should've enforced it from the very beginning.

The only real way to prevent derailing is to start banning people who do it.....and who will be left after that? Absolutely no one.

mattroks101
06-05-2014, 03:40 PM
1. Simply posting in this thread contradicts that for I doubt you saw wrestling anywhere before clicking the link into this thread.
2. This http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?26115-New-site-rule
3. I accept WWE being discussed here, just wanted to point the above read out to AMV Hell newcomers derailing a thread is not technically accepted here. Then again there is very little monitoring around here.

Implying that any rules are actually enforced on this site.

LawRayLiet
06-05-2014, 04:15 PM
There's WAAAAAAAAAAY too much derailing on these forums for it to really even be POSSIBLE to enforce that rule. If Zarx was serious about it, he should've enforced it from the very beginning.

The only real way to prevent derailing is to start banning people who do it.....and who will be left after that? Absolutely no one.
Most of the active users enjoy it, evidenced by their participation. Honestly outside of News topics, thread derailment isn't considered that big of a deal.

But if, for example, an OP were to not play into the derailment and reported it instead, then we'll take action to end it in their respective thread. But we rarely get any actual reports/complaints for it.

thedarkmessenger
06-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Most of the active users enjoy it, evidenced by their participation. Honestly outside of News topics, thread derailment isn't considered that big of a deal.

But if, for example, an OP were to not play into the derailment and reported it instead, then we'll take action to end it in their respective thread. But we rarely get any actual reports/complaints for it.
That's kinda what I figured.

EvilestDeath
11-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Part 4 is live if anyone cares to see The plot to kill mother (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fuHXwcCnZs)
Save issue caused it to be put down for a while #stupid_frustrations

Livestreaming The Evil Within on and off to avoid another thread I am putting it here and on Page 1
Click the video below if you want to check it out it will be my first time playing the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spX89n96Ibk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpTmIbHJEdc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zCNaEjCkg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szm6FoOjx-Q
Gotta say, this has been a great experience so far. Frustrating definitely not 10/10 but damn near perfect for what I enjoy.

Shout out to HaarTheDragonlord for checking out part 4 and jinzo64 for checking the stream (Evil Within) out from the start. Thanks for the support peeps.