delusionexpress
06-14-2014, 01:24 AM
I was wondering if there was a stance on uploading clips on Youtube after they've been rejected for an AMV Hell. I've seen other people do it before, but I don't know if that was on the level, and I don't want to seem disrespectful or that I think I'm too good for this project/site. I was especially wondering since it's been said that there will be no AMV Paradise for 7. Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm pretty new to this site.

Haar
06-14-2014, 01:26 AM
It's not like Zarx is going to use them anyway. For the sake of clarity, however, we just released a minis episode involving rejected videos (http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?28703-AMV-Minis-Challenge-21-WATCH-amp-VOTE!).

N.P.C.C.
06-14-2014, 01:28 AM
It doesn't matter. Not like such a thing could be enforced anyway. I've seen people upload accepted clips before an installment of the series was released.

delusionexpress
06-14-2014, 03:11 AM
Ah, thanks to both of you! I just didn't want to rub anyone the wrong way. Speaking of, is it in bad taste to put 'Rejected AMV Hell 7 Clip' in the description and/or tags, or should I just keep that to myself?

CitizenRoman
06-14-2014, 03:20 AM
it wouldn't hurt to i assume...

mattroks101
06-14-2014, 03:33 AM
Trust me, I made movies out of uploading rejected stuff. Doesn't hurt to upload it, doesn't hurt at all, just don't expect anyone to really watch it. Doesn't really matter if you say if it's rejected or if you just upload it without saying it's rejected from amv hell. Doesn't matter at all. If my experience is anything to go by people probably won't even watch it.

Guthix
06-14-2014, 03:35 AM
there will still be atleast one asshole autistic enough to think that his clip was decent enough to not be taken away by someone else

delusionexpress
06-14-2014, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I mostly just want to show it to a friend on Youtube. I really doubt it will be watched by anyone else, but that's okay it was fun to make. Thanks to you and everyone else for helping me out on this matter!

SarcotarascusN
06-14-2014, 07:56 AM
There's a video on YouTube of some rejects from AMV Hell 3. Some of them are really bad, others aren't any worse than the weaker clips that made it into AMV Minis. I think a lot of them were rejected because they didn't fit or because a better video was made with the same song, rather than being bad.

That's the only full-on compilation I can think of, but other people have posted their rejected videos and you can find them if you want to.

I also thought there was a compilation of AMV Hell 0 rejects somewhere, but that's going to be harder to find given the nature of that movie....

delusionexpress
06-14-2014, 10:02 PM
I also thought there was a compilation of AMV Hell 0 rejects somewhere, but that's going to be harder to find given the nature of that movie....

I don't think my brain could handle AMV Hell 0 rejects...

thedarkmessenger
06-14-2014, 11:08 PM
That's the only full-on compilation I can think of

*cough*AMVParadise*cough*