Luppi-tan
03-08-2018, 05:59 PM
It's been years since I've been on AMV Hell. It's nice to be back.

N.P.C.C.
03-08-2018, 06:05 PM
Sorry...You don't ring a bell.

Welcome back never the less.

Luppi-tan
03-09-2018, 12:39 AM
That's okay. I wasn't necessarily the most prominent member. I did have a fair number of posts, but I didn't necessarily expect to be remembered. No need to call me a loser, though, yeah?

LawRayLiet
03-09-2018, 12:57 AM
I recognize you at least. Welcome back, not much going on here currently though.

N.P.C.C.
03-09-2018, 01:28 AM
That's okay. I wasn't necessarily the most prominent member. I did have a fair number of posts, but I didn't necessarily expect to be remembered. No need to call me a loser, though, yeah?

That part of my post is a signature, dude...or chick? I wasn't insulting anyone.

glory of llama
03-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Anyone know how Haar has been since he stormed out?

Luppi-tan
03-09-2018, 06:36 AM
N.P.C.C: Sorry. I guess I should've checked whether that was your signature first, yeah? I'm a guy.

LawRayLiet: I remember you, too. Good to see you again.

Glory of Llama: Not sure. I didn't know Haar left. Too bad. If I remember, he was a well-established member of the site, yeah?

Luppi-tan
03-09-2018, 06:41 AM
LawRayLiet: Yeah, I sort of gathered that not much was going on. That could be a good thing, though. Not a huge fan of a lot of drama, though I'm kinda getting back on this page cuz I need some more to do, yeah?

thedarkmessenger
03-09-2018, 06:43 AM
It's been years since I've been on AMV Hell. It's nice to be back.

You picked a hell've time to come back. The site is basically dead now. Not 100% dead, but pretty close.

Anyone know how Haar has been since he stormed out?

I think Jinzo still chats with Haar, so I guess he's ok?

Luppi-tan
03-09-2018, 07:08 PM
I remember Jinzo, too. Some real big members.

Yeah... It seems like it's not that busy, but I sort of come and go from the site. I'll be here for a week, maybe two or three if it's a busy time, then leave for a few months. I will admit for myself that I'm not a regular by any stretch.

N.P.C.C.
03-10-2018, 01:08 AM
N.P.C.C: Sorry. I guess I should've checked whether that was your signature first, yeah? I'm a guy.

Don't worry about it.

Also, I assume haar was thrown in straight camp by now.

...Come on! He talked about dick more than Panty!

Luppi-tan
03-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Don't worry about it.

I dunno... Most people in modern society are pretty accepting of gay people. Why would you assume that he was forced to go to "straight camp"? Maybe he just left the site. Usually the simplest answer is the right one, yeah?

thedarkmessenger
03-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Don't worry about it.

As crazy as he was, his mother still seemed pretty supportive of him (at least from what little I knew about her). I doubt she'd send Haar to some "straight camp" .

It's FAR more likely he'll get himself thrown into either jail or a mental hospital after another, much more public, breakdown.

Or maybe Jinzo's a better counselor than I am and is actually able to help Haar be relatively functional? (I don't know why Haar ever used me as a counselor to begin with. I've blatantly stated to him several times I'm not good at it.)

Luppi-tan
03-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Maybe he appreciated your humility.

N.P.C.C.
03-12-2018, 06:43 AM
As crazy as he was, his mother still seemed pretty supportive of him (at least from what little I knew about her). I doubt she'd send Haar to some "straight camp" .

It's FAR more likely he'll get himself thrown into either jail or a mental hospital after another, much more public, breakdown.

Or maybe Jinzo's a better counselor than I am and is actually able to help Haar be relatively functional? (I don't know why Haar ever used me as a counselor to begin with. I've blatantly stated to him several times I'm not good at it.)

Don't take me 100% on that. I jokingly used occarm's razor for that as he has alluded to his parent(s) being those christian types. Yours is certainly a possibility, and i'll leave it at that. Getting "Mean Girl" vibes from this as he's not around to snark back.

I dunno... Most people in modern society are pretty accepting of gay people. Why would you assume that he was forced to go to "straight camp"? Maybe he just left the site. Usually the simplest answer is the right one, yeah?

Ironically, that was my take on occarm's razor. Maybe I see it another way due to crim justice, and what i knew.

thedarkmessenger
03-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Don't take me 100% on that. I jokingly used occarm's razor for that as he has alluded to his parent(s) being those christian types. Yours is certainly a possibility, and i'll leave it at that. Getting "Mean Girl" vibes from this as he's not around to snark back.

Wasn't really trying to be "mean girl" about anything. I was just discussing what we were conversing about.

That being said, if you wanna drop the topic, I have no qualms whatsoever with doing so.

N.P.C.C.
03-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Rubs me the wrong way, that's all. If he was around to counter, i'd call open season on his ass. This is no different than what I said to him back in hell's better days, but beyond my joke I'll try to refrain as this isn't fair. Hell, or not. By this site's standards, he was hardly the devil.

As long as we're talking about alumni, what happened to guthix? Perhaps not right to refer to him as such as while spending all that time "trolling" (Taking personal problems out on people isn't), he never contributed at least one AMV to hell. Sadly, in this case it's not speculation - that was fear.

Edit: To be completely fair I recall him half halfheartedly giving a couple of ideas, but wouldn't do it himself.

thedarkmessenger
03-12-2018, 06:09 PM
I'm not sure anyone would really know what happened to Guthix apart from Guthix himself.

He didn't exactly make many friends on here, and he didn't leave any sort of goodbye message telling us his plans.

N.P.C.C.
03-12-2018, 09:58 PM
I don't have enough to go on as to why he left, only am sure of why he would not contribute as I find it sad. Basically committed a self fulfilled prophecy.

Then, we have zuiichi...*Shudders* God I wanted him to be all talk.

NodMan
03-13-2018, 03:08 AM
Or there could be old Yetis like me. I'm just mere for the bitches.

thedarkmessenger
03-13-2018, 07:55 AM
I don't have enough to go on as to why he left, only am sure of why he would not contribute as I find it sad. Basically committed a self fulfilled prophecy.

I'm guessing Guthix simply got bored of the now virtually dead site. I honestly doubt it's anything super serious.

Luppi-tan
03-13-2018, 06:55 PM
Maybe it will pick back up.

N.P.C.C.
03-13-2018, 10:50 PM
https://youtu.be/ak6adR1Z-p8

Luppi-tan
03-14-2018, 08:12 AM
I take it you don't agree, N.P.C.C. Sites like this tend to ebb and flow. I had a friend in college who made his own site with a chat section like this. Sometimes it was busier than others.

N.P.C.C.
03-14-2018, 08:21 AM
Couldn't help myself...

This site's best days are far behind it going by the most active users, and amv hell coming to an end was a likely final nail int he coffin. For some strange reason, not sad about it, as we had good times. Also, sure a spike could happen if zarx ever wants to do 8.

thedarkmessenger
03-14-2018, 08:30 AM
Couldn't help myself...

This site's best days are far behind it going by the most active users, and amv hell coming to an end was a likely final nail int he coffin. For some strange reason, not sad about it, as we had good times. Also, sure a spike could happen if zarx ever wants to do 8.

I mean, SSG also has the "rights" (I use that term loosely, mind you) to do an AMV Hell 8 as well, and he has posted about doing so.

Of course, it's hard to tell with that guy how serious he is about it.

N.P.C.C.
03-14-2018, 09:31 AM
All aboard the SS-****inG crazy then!

Luppi-tan
03-16-2018, 08:34 AM
I'm going off the rails on the crazy train!!

NodMan
03-16-2018, 01:08 PM
V is for Vampire, B is for Blood, D is for Dick as I'm givin you LOVE! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-16-2018, 09:08 PM
Ok, so I'm a little late to this. But since y'all mentioned Haar, I just wanted to throw mine in.

I never did know exactly what happened with him. But I was always sad that he left.
A fine editor, and he was always very helpful to me with info and critiques any, and every, time I asked.
I hope he is well.

nipple
10-27-2018, 09:24 PM
Mates, do you realise you've spent a ****ing decade on this site? It just hit me. I haven't been a regular since 2010 I think, ****'s been really slow since then. God, it's been a long time... a long time... Anyway, what's up? I hear most everyone left, give it a couple of years - they'll be back.

BTW, Luppi, I remember you from way back then. I think we should ALL get together sometime in the future and get wasted. I propose Cuba as a meeting place. Or Amsterdam.