Zarxrax
12-18-2010, 08:37 PM
sorry i kept forgetting to post this >_>

hosokawa37
12-18-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm the first to vote for once ^^

animemental1
12-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Meh, the list has changed again since I last saw this.

1. Hellsing Ultimate - Twilight
3. Dead Leaves - s-CRY-ed
3. Trigun - Sax Man
4. Bleach - Robot Chicken
5. Dokuro-chan - Brutal Legend

Honorable Mentions: Puni Puni Poemy - Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Azumanga - Kill Bill, Higurashi - Necro Critic, Abenobashi - Ol' Greg, & Voltron - Beezleboss

Honestly, this had to be one of my favorite Minis episodes.

Evileel
12-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Lol, its that Minis with Twilight/Hellsing clip XD Of course this one clip was favorite :D
http://i55.tinypic.com/11m5c2t.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/wo3kw.jpg
Second favorite: Evangelion - 6 Little Eggs. Its gets funnier and funnier every time you watch :D
Dead Leaves clip was retarded enough to be among my favorites XD
Last Resort - Baccano was hilarious too.
Evangelion - Asuka was just fooling around. Good dialog and well made clip.

Trilobiteer
12-19-2010, 10:02 AM
For me:
1. Elfen Lied - Dark Knight
2. Fullmetal Alchemist - Terminator 2
3. Azumanga Daioh - Kill Bill

kapparomeo
12-19-2010, 09:55 PM
I never really had great interest in Hell 0 and /0 - they each had a couple of interesting clips (/0's opening clip is probably one of my top all-time favourites) but I never derived much humour from them. This isn't the case with X2 - this is something that I'm quite happy to watch from start to finish, and derive enjoyment from everything on offer. This may be because it's really fairly tame in comparison to the two Zeroes, confining most of its objectionable content to language. I don't think that's a bad thing, personally - it can be edgy without being cringeworthy.

There were a number of memorable clips in this video. Here are the ones I voted for (and I excluded my own Bull Durham and Kill Bill clips, of course)

Baccano! - Last Resort

Just generally a perfect match of mood, scene, content and music, all those different forces being aligned into a bullseye between the eyes.

Elfen Lied - Dark Knight

A wittily-reconstructed scene that's remarkable in that it coheres so closely in every element (even to the levitating pen for the "magic" part of the trick) - kudos to the editor for having the perceptiveness to espy the link.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Terminator 2

This isn't a perfect clip, with the timing being off in a few places (the sound of T-1000/Lust being struck before she's actually hit in the video, for instance), but the concept appeals to me. Like the Elfen Lied clip, it's appealing to see an oddly close connection between two widely different sources.

Dead Leaves - S-Cry-Ed

I may be influenced in this clip by my current ardent passion for Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt, a spiritual successor to Dead Leaves with a similarly... irreverent style. I'm left wondering... just what is the original scene like when its audio can be transplanted to a man being split in half by a drill-dick? My dark imaginings make me tremble!

Evangelion - Six Little Eggs

My favourite clip in the entire episode. An entirely original idea skilfully tying two unrelated sources together, sparking with slick, dynamic editing whose fast cuts suit the unreal electronic tone - this is an AMV unto itself, and very memorable.

TnAdct1
01-06-2011, 05:48 AM
No contest here: the Hellsing/Twilight segment, as I've always wanted to see an AMV version of Bella's Lullaby a la Rifftrax.

Kaiju
01-06-2011, 07:28 AM
My favorite? Well the Bleach/Robot Chicken-Shawshank/Batman Parody keeps making laugh my ass off, but the one that keeps me coming back to this vid is the ending, the Hellsing/Twilight/Rifftrax segment is unholy comedy at it's finest.

Thirded by Three Little Eggs/Evangelion

Fourthed by the Videodrome/Haruhi segment.