mattroks101
01-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Thanks for your help people. You have taught me that I suck at AMVs and that Panda lives in a haunted evil house :)

Once again thanks for your wonderful assistance concerning the matter. I will take all your advice to heart.

I hope this wasn't too big of a waste of your time :(

emrfish6
01-20-2011, 07:49 PM
If its something you are going to submit, its typically best if you dont share it with others as they could steal it OR just having it linked could get it disqualified.

SleeplessPanda
01-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Yes, the joke's been done. The song's been done, and Death Note's been used to death in AMVs. Try something new, and before submitting it someplace, think long and hard and ask yourself "Am I proud of this? Did I really try my best? Is this above average?". If you think you could do better, you probably can, and should go back to the drawing board instead of submitting something people will face palm at. :3

*Ahem.* Long story short, it's not terrible, it's not good, it's just . . meh'.

animemental1
01-20-2011, 08:08 PM
^ Panda, you can't really judge. -_-

I suppose he's right in a way. It is funny, but it isn't "choke on your own laughter" funny. Still, go for it & try to submit it. You never know what may happen.

SleeplessPanda
01-20-2011, 08:17 PM
^ Panda, you can't really judge. -_-

I suppose he's right in a way. It is funny, but it isn't "choke on your own laughter" funny. Still, go for it & try to submit it. You never know what may happen.

Hey, Paula Abdul, I know my early AMVs weren't that fantastic, I'm just trying to give the boy some pointers. Hell, he could use that same video and put it to something like "A face only a mother could love!" and it'd be 5x as amusing.

SleeplessPanda
01-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Here, I'll do half the work for him. Use THIS video's audio and somehow set it to that ugly creature:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOxEFhmK0eM

Zuiichi
01-20-2011, 08:44 PM
You cannot learn from doing things right
You can only learn from the mistakes you make

Let him create his own amv's panda. If he wants help he can ask for it don't forcefully try to force your views upon others. Some people like different types of comedy. I like john waters cause he's a nice chuckle funny not overly forceful funny its pleasant to watch

SleeplessPanda
01-20-2011, 08:54 PM
You cannot learn from doing things right
You can only learn from the mistakes you make

Let him create his own amv's panda. If he wants help he can ask for it don't forcefully try to force your views upon others. Some people like different types of comedy. I like john waters cause he's a nice chuckle funny not overly forceful funny its pleasant to watch

Ehhh' I know, I guess. I'm just in a bad mood today. My mind has been imploding from all the bizzare occurences happening in this house, it's an assault on my sanity.

Chewi105
01-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Ehhh' I know, I guess. I'm just in a bad mood today. My mind has been imploding from all the bizzare occurences happening in this house, it's an assault on my sanity.

no offense, but, judging by your avatars, at this time, did you even have any sanity to spare? or was it the last straw that broke the camels back?

AKALink
01-20-2011, 09:02 PM
I personally didn't find it that funny, it could be a phrase longer.

SleeplessPanda
01-20-2011, 09:18 PM
no offense, but, judging by your avatars, at this time, did you even have any sanity to spare? or was it the last straw that broke the camels back?

I was already mentally unstable, but since my grandfather died on Christmas, and I've been alone in this part of the house, it's been non-stop un-natural sounds, feelings, visions, I can't handle this crap' . . My parents treat me like I'm nuts, but they're not living over here. It's like . . two houses conjoined by a garage and a porch area. I'm holding down the fort here since my grandparents are dead, but . . it's like, the only time I'm not afraid is when I'm drunk and don't care about anything. Most of the time I've got my headphones on to try and drown out what I've been hearing. None of this is normal.

Chewi105
01-20-2011, 09:25 PM
I was already mentally unstable, but since my grandfather died on Christmas, and I've been alone in this part of the house, it's been non-stop un-natural sounds, feelings, visions, I can't handle this crap' . . My parents treat me like I'm nuts, but they're not living over here. It's like . . two houses conjoined by a garage and a porch area. I'm holding down the fort here since my grandparents are dead, but . . it's like, the only time I'm not afraid is when I'm drunk and don't care about anything. Most of the time I've got my headphones on to try and drown out what I've been hearing. None of this is normal.

oh... sorry :sweatdrop:

Zuiichi
01-20-2011, 09:26 PM
My house has been haunted for as long as i've known it. I've never had anything too bad happen to me but i was possessed once

thedarkmessenger
01-20-2011, 09:33 PM

no offense but...have you tried seeking professional help? O_O. I'd talk to a counselor at least.

mattroks101
01-20-2011, 09:48 PM
You know what never mind.

Fell free to delete this thread now :sweatdrop:

thedarkmessenger
01-20-2011, 10:05 PM
You know what never mind.

Fell free to delete this thread now :sweatdrop:

I'm not sure threads can be deleted O_O. I've never seen it happen, at least.

mattroks101
01-20-2011, 10:16 PM
That's swell :(

Backmask
01-20-2011, 10:19 PM
They can be deleted, but only mods and admins have that power.

nipple
01-20-2011, 10:41 PM
before submitting it someplace, think long and hard and ask yourself "Am I proud of this? Did I really try my best? Is this above average?". If you think you could do better, you probably can, and should go back to the drawing board instead of submitting something people will face palm at. :3

Here Panda, print it, hang it above your bed and look at it every time you've got a new thread idea.

humnut
01-20-2011, 10:46 PM
O.O This thread got really off topic really fast. So lets get back to the clip, It was okay, if went a bit longer and tried to lip sync it it might be funnier. However, I don't have the greatest track record of poo-yourself-laughing videos. I guess my best advice would be; if you find it funny then post it. Everyone else can suck it.

SleeplessPanda
01-20-2011, 10:57 PM
Here Panda, print it, hang it above your bed and look at it every time you've got a new thread idea.

80% of users enjoy and participate in my threads. You don't like it? Tough cookies.

mattroks101
01-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Ok people can we not have a flame war? Please?

nipple
01-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Ok people can we not have a flame war? Please?

Dude, it's freaking AMV hell, how can't we?

mattroks101
01-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Fine. Flame war your heart out :)

humnut
01-20-2011, 11:55 PM
We didn't start the flame war
Peeps were hatin' on it
'fore I left my comment

mattroks101
01-21-2011, 12:04 AM
we didn't start the flame war
peeps were hatin' on it
'fore i left my comment

I was waiting for that hahahah!!!!

thedarkmessenger
01-21-2011, 02:59 AM
80% of users enjoy and participate in my threads. You don't like it? Tough cookies.

most people "participate" in your threads by telling you to stop making them -_-

Backmask
01-21-2011, 03:36 AM
Dark just gave Panda a tall glass of TOLD.

SleeplessPanda
01-21-2011, 04:30 AM
most people "participate" in your threads by telling you to stop making them -_-

Not true. I've done the math. Obviously you have not, and are just trying to make some kind of a joke. I am not laughing. This is my serious face. =o.o=

Backmask
01-21-2011, 04:43 AM

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9521/1291854227798.jpg

Are you sure people "enjoy" your threads. To be honest, this site is full of people who comment and participate in any thread no matter what it is. Feeling pride in that is like feeling pride in having the highest test grade in class when you are the only one who took the test. If you want to tell us about something interesting in your life, post it in the Random Rants thread or on your Facebook. Now, I do approve of the threads that revolve around a new AMV, but not "HEY GUISE, MAI HERP DUN DERPED." Ya get what I'm sayin'?

nipple
01-21-2011, 08:52 AM
^ The best reaction face I've seen in a while

animemental1
01-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Hey, Paula Abdul, I know my early AMVs weren't that fantastic, I'm just trying to give the boy some pointers. Hell, he could use that same video and put it to something like "A face only a mother could love!" and it'd be 5x as amusing.

I know I'm super late on this, but I was agreeing with you.

mattroks101
01-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Wow, this went from people giving me good advice to a flame war that is really off topic.

I've got to stop making threads

flamingbambi
01-21-2011, 04:14 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, mattroks101. This wasn't your fault :P

I'm pretty sure some people here just needed to let off some steam.

Chewi105
01-21-2011, 08:37 PM
"HEY GUISE, MAI HERP DUN DERPED."

somehow i can totally see Backmask saying that.....

mattroks101
01-22-2011, 03:39 PM
If its something you are going to submit, its typically best if you dont share it with others as they could steal it OR just having it linked could get it disqualified.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think anything I create would be worth stealing.

mattroks101
01-22-2011, 03:42 PM
To be honest, this site is full of people who comment and participate in any thread no matter what it is.

I think this thread is proof enough of that.