EvilestDeath
05-14-2011, 07:09 PM
I have wanted to see an AMV Hell with video game footage only and I had one for Bioshock that I was definitely not going to let it go to waste. Since its 45 seconds long I knew it wouldn't get into the theoretical AMV Hell with video games so here we go...

Submissions will close when I hit the 5min mark.

Progress: 45 seconds used

Rules

- All entries should try to be funny in some way. I would advise sticking with jokes that the majority of viewers will get. Also, please avoid putting the main joke within 1 second of the beginning or ending of the video, as the transitions may cut into it. Try to be original and unexpected. Don't rehash old jokes that have already been done.

- Clips can be from any video game EVEN WESTERN GAMES

-Clips must be under 60 seconds in length.

-Clips can be from any source (Including streaming sites) as long as the video is clear enough to see.

-The audio and video must be YouTube appropriate.

-Clips can be in any format (mp4 is the easiest for me to handle)

-Subtitles and watermarks are NOT aloud.

Submission
-Upload your video to any of the sites on http://www.mirrorcreator.com/ as long as I get the mirrorcreator link in the message all will be good.
-Copypasta the form below
-Private message me your submissions

Link to Clip:
Name to Appear in Credits:
Game Used:
Song/audio Used:
Song Artist:
Video Explanation:

(I have not played all video games or I may not be familiar with your audio source or any memes used in your video. Please explain why your video is funny or clever, unless it should be obvious.)

Zarxrax, if you don't want me to use this idea then let me know. I will cancel it at a moments notice. Granted that you let my Bioshock video slip into your version.;)

mattroks101
05-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I could have sworn this has been done before. Also, no offence but shouldn't you wait till your done with one project before you make another? That is what you told me after all.

EvilestDeath
05-14-2011, 11:30 PM
I could have sworn this has been done before. Also, no offence but shouldn't you wait till your done with one project before you make another? That is what you told me after all.

"Do as I say, not as I do." - lol