Diddlemuffins
11-12-2011, 05:34 PM
I've used the Youtube Downloader in the past, but AMV Hell Minis #7 has been removed from YouTube on copyright grounds.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I double posted something about looking for a torrent of the AMV Minis. Just throwing that out there to remove any confusion.

MADEVIL
11-12-2011, 05:41 PM
why would you download them with a youtube downloader when you can download them using the links on this site

Sir Fluffykins
11-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Look at the bar at the top "Amv Hell/Minis" is a drop down menu, chose downloads and prosper. :)

XelaisPWN
11-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Here you are, friend. (http://amvhell.com/index.php?pageid=amvminisdownload)

I'll also let Zarx know it's been taken down. Dunno if he's noticed.

SentiNel
11-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Hmm, the one embedded in the Video Directory seems to be working fine...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnjaL6SMaRs

What I don't understand are the (seemingly) random clips in the Minis directory...

Diddlemuffins
11-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Look at the bar at the top "Amv Hell/Minis" is a drop down menu, chose downloads and prosper. :)

Ooops. I remember checking that a little while back and I didn't see much there (should've double-checked to be sure though).

Thanks

Diddlemuffins
11-14-2011, 05:13 PM
Here you are, friend. (http://amvhell.com/index.php?pageid=amvminisdownload)

I'll also let Zarx know it's been taken down. Dunno if he's noticed.

Much appreciated.

Diddlemuffins
11-14-2011, 05:59 PM
One more thing. Why don't the minis have a torrent? Aren't torrents generally faster anyway? I'd say I was being picky if it weren't for the long wait time between individual downloads.

I've at least got Youtube-quality copies so I should be fine, I'm just saying.

Pain
11-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Just wait I will open my media centre in a short time there you can watch / download it whenever you want.

RBRat3
11-14-2011, 08:30 PM
One more thing. Why don't the minis have a torrent? Aren't torrents generally faster anyway? I'd say I was being picky if it weren't for the long wait time between individual downloads.

I've at least got Youtube-quality copies so I should be fine, I'm just saying.

XD did you forum members forget I did make a batch? We had a torrent but it died off from lack of seeders.

The batch is here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGT3YL51

Antonio Black
11-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Copyright claims on Youtube are usually made if someone makes the unfortunate mistake of adding the video their Favorites. Of course, it primarily depends on the company who filed the claim.
Again, like the others I wonder why you don't just download them from this site personally, unless the file format is troublesome for you.

And RB, don't say "make a batch"; it makes me think of cookies and...I really want a cookie.

Diddlemuffins
11-16-2011, 02:56 AM
XD did you forum members forget I did make a batch? We had a torrent but it died off from lack of seeders.

The batch is here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGT3YL51

Thanks man, the quality is all good from what I can see.

Diddlemuffins
11-16-2011, 02:57 AM
Just wait I will open my media centre in a short time there you can watch / download it whenever you want.

Media center? What's that all about?

XelaisPWN
11-16-2011, 07:05 AM
First off, double posting the way you are is generally frowned upon here. If you want to say something else, there is an edit button. Thanks :)

As far as the torrent goes... yeah, we probably should have torrents. But episodes are added too quickly. Maybe we should make one at the end of each season or something.

If you'd like, go find JDownloader. It'll let you quickly and easily download things from just about any file sharing site.

jinzo64
11-16-2011, 09:43 AM
i know this of topic
but i couldn't help wonder if your my little pony gif was all of epsisode 1 and 2 of season 2

XelaisPWN
11-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Yes. Yes it is.

jinzo64
11-16-2011, 10:10 PM
thats totaly awsome
pity there isn't an option to turn the sound on.
but still awsome none the less

XelaisPWN
11-16-2011, 10:16 PM
xD So it will piss people off more than it already does? Nah, no way. Besides, it's only staying until Arock gets rid of his signature...
...assuming he does eventually. [](/b00)

EvilestDeath
11-16-2011, 10:38 PM
iTunes has the movies in its podcast area so you can download them there.

jinzo64
11-16-2011, 11:48 PM
i don't use itunes store for music i use amazon.

don't get rid of your gif XelaisPWN it is awsome

Diddlemuffins
11-17-2011, 01:26 AM
First off, double posting the way you are is generally frowned upon here. If you want to say something else, there is an edit button. Thanks :)

As far as the torrent goes... yeah, we probably should have torrents. But episodes are added too quickly. Maybe we should make one at the end of each season or something.

If you'd like, go find JDownloader. It'll let you quickly and easily download things from just about any file sharing site.

Sorry, I'll change it and be mindful of that from now on.

RBRat3
11-17-2011, 02:17 AM

Excuse me... Your correct response to that should be. "**** off", "Go **** yourself" and lastly "Shut the **** up and buy a T-Shirt", When talking to xela.

hatz300
11-17-2011, 02:21 AM
From now on Rat, every post you make has to start with "BUY A T-SHIRT!" and you might also want to add it in your sig too

XelaisPWN
11-17-2011, 02:48 AM

'Salright, no harm done ^^

Diddlemuffins
11-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Excuse me... Your correct response to that should be. "**** off", "Go **** yourself" and lastly "Shut the **** up and buy a T-Shirt"

I... I just want everyone to get along and enjoy themselves!

http://psychologyofsuccess.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Emotional-reaction.png

RBRat3
11-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Pfft... only way I enjoy myself is a beer in my left hand, Lurker talking dirty to me and finally my skin flute in my right hand all at the same time XD

Diddlemuffins
11-17-2011, 06:05 AM
Pfft... only way I enjoy myself is a beer in my left hand, Lurker talking dirty to me and finally my skin flute in my right hand all at the same time XD

Whoa... You're so goddamn chill and you just don't even give a ****. I wish to emulate you.

jinzo64
11-17-2011, 05:04 PM
you don't want to emulate him.
he's a crazy fool.