Inkwolf
04-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Just an idea I had...I don't have the server space, bandwidth or fast connection to organize it myself. But I'd have a scene to contribute if someone else did...

Remember the sequence from Hell 4, with the screwed-up math on the chalkboard? I bet we all at least remember one anime with some total mistake in it...the hat left behind which mysteriously reappears on the character's head...the scientist whose explanation violates the laws of science...the continuity screw-ups in a long series...

There are whole websites dedicated to the mistakes made in movies. I think there ought to be an AMV (or Anime Mistake Video or whatever) to highlight some of the anime errors that have made us grind our teeth with the frustration of not being able to rant to anyone who cares. :p

daikaisho vanguard
04-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Such a site sounds good to me, but I have always thought the chalkboard-thing in AMVHell4 to be made on purpose, like some kind of easter egg. You don't think it could be such.

jaw091
05-20-2008, 09:55 AM
lolz i rember that part in amv hell 4 with the math question worng i was lucky cause i just finshed watchin neon genesis evangelion lolz so i laughed my ass off cause i didnt reonise it lolz

05-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Now thats an idea. I would personally go through hours of anime just to help contribute to this cause.

If you do get this started up notify me right away so I can start.

Seriously that is a damn good idea.

jaw091
05-28-2008, 08:46 AM
i wonder what internet plan you're on