08-19-2008, 02:38 AM
lol, like I said, it was a very good first attempt

Marco_1989
08-19-2008, 02:39 AM
Like I said, thanks ;D I just wanted this in the right section lol

And like I said, more AMVs fill follow, since it was fun making this one :D

abyssion1337
08-19-2008, 05:12 AM
you should look for a program that works as well as ulead but doesn't take so long to use

1337uvis
08-19-2008, 09:09 AM
pretty decent for the first one ;) but use premiere pro, better options for syncing. I don't want to say anything more since it would be not un-biased (i hate linkin park and this song especcialy)

Filleffs
08-19-2008, 09:19 AM
it was great considering it's your first one ^^
but, I've seen way too many AMV's using Linking Park songs =P
I'm also working on my first amv ever using yu yu hakusho...it's not going to be as good as this I tell ya
not even close

DaMetzger
08-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Your AMV is pretty good if that was your first attempt. One thing though - try avoiding using scenes with the characters talking when you have no intention of lip synching. It just makes the viewer wonder what the hell is the character saying.

Marco_1989
08-19-2008, 06:30 PM
pretty decent for the first one ;) but use premiere pro, better options for syncing. I don't want to say anything more since it would be not un-biased (i hate linkin park and this song especcialy)

it was great considering it's your first one ^^
but, I've seen way too many AMV's using Linking Park songs =P
I'm also working on my first amv ever using yu yu hakusho...it's not going to be as good as this I tell ya
not even close

Thanks :) I will look for Premiere Pro, although Ulead VideoStudio works pretty good for me. I love Linkin Park and I know they are used a lot in AMVs, but I don't care :P My next AMV which I will start working on after this post, will be Linkin Park again I guess and it will be about the fight after the one in my first AMV.

Filler, which software do you use? I can't wait for you AMV. Lets see which one is better :P

Your AMV is pretty good if that was your first attempt. One thing though - try avoiding using scenes with the characters talking when you have no intention of lip synching. It just makes the viewer wonder what the hell is the character saying.

Thanks :) I wasn't trying to lip syn at first. But one scene was pretty much synced. Just a coincidence. So I tried to do it at more scenes, but pretty hard the first time :P

1337uvis
08-19-2008, 06:37 PM

Thanks :) I wasn't trying to lip syn at first. But one scene was pretty much synced. Just a coincidence. So I tried to do it at more scenes, but pretty hard the first time :P

Use Premiere pro. I don't know if that has anything to do with what i'll tell you but just do it.
And for lip syncing DON'T just put a scene and hope that everything goes alright. You have to cut the scene up pretty badly to resemble lip syncing. Take a look at my "work in progrees" - 50% of what you scene has been cut up and re-designed to sync better

Ionzorg
08-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh, yes, I've done some lip-syncing in my day. It's true that if you want to do realistic-looking lip-syncing, and not just "pretty close", you've got to do some major slicing and dicing. But that's only if you're really looking for professional quality. Just for fun AMVs might not need it so much. :P

Making AMVs are fun, I should get back into doing that. I wonder what they'd be like...I tried to get into like, really ridiculous effects with Adobe After Effects and stuff but it was WAY to complicated. :D

I'm uploading one of my action AMVs I made back in the day to YouTube, back in the day being grade seven or eight, using (brace yourself) Naruto AND Linkin Park. Think I should make a thread for it?

Edit:
< Back after a five-day hiatus again! I&#39;m such a loser.

Marco_1989
08-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Welcome back ;D I would like to see some of your AMVs :)

But why didn&#39;t you tell me what you think of my first try? :P I will try to lip-sync a little better later, but I had to adjust to the software and etc ^^

I agree, its fun to make AMVs. I will really make more.. and Linkin Park will be used more I guess :P

Filleffs
08-19-2008, 07:27 PM
it was great considering it&#39;s your first one ^^
but, I&#39;ve seen way too many AMV&#39;s using Linking Park songs =P
I&#39;m also working on my first amv ever using yu yu hakusho...it&#39;s not going to be as good as this I tell ya
not even close

Thanks :) I will look for Premiere Pro, although Ulead VideoStudio works pretty good for me. I love Linkin Park and I know they are used a lot in AMVs, but I don&#39;t care :P My next AMV which I will start working on after this post, will be Linkin Park again I guess and it will be about the fight after the one in my first AMV.

Filler, which software do you use? I can&#39;t wait for you AMV. Lets see which one is better :P

I use Premiere Pro as Liet does. I think it&#39;s the best. (well it should be considering what it costs ^^" )

Ionzorg
08-19-2008, 07:38 PM
I use Premiere Pro as Liet does. I think it&#39;s the best. (well it should be considering what it costs ^^" )

And how difficult it probably is to pirate. ;)

I thought you&#39;re first try was quite good, but I mean, considering I&#39;ve never watched Bleach before, my opinion might be more than a bit biased. :P I try to plead ignorance in cases like this.

I shall make a thread for my video as well, I guess, it&#39;s done processing. It&#39;s an action AMV, so you don&#39;t really have to worry about knowing the show or anything, so anyone can enjoy it. Thankfully, though, it does entertain a bit of plot as well. :)

Marco_1989
08-19-2008, 07:44 PM

And how difficult it probably is to pirate. ;)

I guess not very hard... Photoshop CS3 was easy, so Premerie Pro should be no exception ^^

I thought you&#39;re first try was quite good, but I mean, considering I&#39;ve never watched Bleach before, my opinion might be more than a bit biased. :P I try to plead ignorance in cases like this.

I shall make a thread for my video as well, I guess, it&#39;s done processing. It&#39;s an action AMV, so you don&#39;t really have to worry about knowing the show or anything, so anyone can enjoy it. Thankfully, though, it does entertain a bit of plot as well. :)

Glad you liked it ^^ And it doesn&#39;t matter you didn&#39;t watch Bleach. You either like what you see or not :P I like it ^^ Aren&#39;t AMVs bascially things you make that you like yourself ? :P Although its nice to hear people like the stuff you created ^^

Alright. Hurry with your thread. I want to see it :)

SS_nyuu911_SS
09-06-2008, 09:20 PM
That took what?
3 minutes to make.
It was ok but did you even like switch scenes.
It was the same scene the whole time.
(i only watched 1:57 tho)