Pages : 1 [2]

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 03:05 AM
Alright I got some entries for Paradise 4 now; not sure if you made a thread yet?

I haven't let me do that :P

JESUS....****ING....CHRIST.....

Why, why, WHY will people not just let these awful "Julia Falls" jokes die? Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, think....of....something....else.

For everyone's sake.

It sounds like someone is upset >_>
I'm not sure if you looked properly at the video you were watching but these are rejects, if you want something good (or at least better) watch to hell or minis. Also notice that all Julia's death clips are done by me. That is because they all get rejected and I have a fondness for that scene.

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 03:29 AM
And now the fourth one's thread is up http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?t=4508

SarcotarascusN
07-22-2011, 08:12 PM
It sounds like someone is upset >_>
I'm not sure if you looked properly at the video you were watching but these are rejects, if you want something good (or at least better) watch to hell or minis. Also notice that all Julia's death clips are done by me. That is because they all get rejected and I have a fondness for that scene.

Upset? I guess I exaggerated. But it was more like....

"Hehe...let's see what he's got in store today. What the....no...no...NO! This madness must not continue!"

Don't take it personally (because you're not the only one who does that, and I've seen you make good videos) but it's turning into a pet peeve.

And yes, I did realize these were rejects.

Overall, it was entertaining to watch, though. Even if the clips are bad, it's fun to figure out why they don't work. As much as I love Cowboy Bebop, I will writhe every time someone redoes that scene. Kind of the same with the Haruhi dance, honestly....

mattroks101
07-26-2011, 04:30 AM
Upset? I guess I exaggerated. But it was more like....

"Hehe...let's see what he's got in store today. What the....no...no...NO! This madness must not continue!"

Don't take it personally (because you're not the only one who does that, and I've seen you make good videos) but it's turning into a pet peeve.

And yes, I did realize these were rejects.

Overall, it was entertaining to watch, though. Even if the clips are bad, it's fun to figure out why they don't work. As much as I love Cowboy Bebop, I will writhe every time someone redoes that scene. Kind of the same with the Haruhi dance, honestly....

I hate to make you writhe so much but I love using that scene. It's been at the beginning of each paradise and to me its a fun scene to experiment with.

SarcotarascusN
07-26-2011, 04:38 AM
^Oh well, perhaps it'll end up teaching me how to breakdance.